What's new

Whatever

ISI eliminating forgotten enemy assets whilst the public attention is elsewhere......
One left and 2 banned. Also banned is Nilu Pule aka iamnobody. village idiot, SIPRA and Valar are gone too. All fun guys gone.
All the interesting members left or disappeared. I too have taken my leave. There is nothing here for me until:

A) Pakistan comes up with a colossal course correction
B) Villageidiot returns

A) Pakistan comes up with a colossal course correction
Pakistan needs a big overhaul like Turkey did under Ataturk. Until that doesn't happen, I'll be really pessimistic about Pakistan. India is backward in many ways but Pakistan is way more backward.
B) Villageidiot returns
So he is your best chance to come back😅

*THE LAW OF THE STATE OR THE STATE OF LAW*

The personal bodyguard of Osama bin Laden..is a Tunisian national.

He is forty years old. A religious, polite and committed man.

He left for Germany after the killing of Osama bin Laden to live and work in Germany and was a IMAM in Masjid.
His lectures were characterized by moderation and balance.

The German government tightened its grip on him. But could not deport him because he had German citizenship, with a clean record.

There was no incriminating evidence against him, whatsoever.

German intelligence tried to fabricate charges against him. And the German police asked the court judge to issue an order to arrest him and deport him to Tunisia!️

The judge refused...and ordered that this was not possible unless two conditions were met:-

1. Evidence convicting him of incitement to terrorism.

2) A firm commitment from the Tunisian government not to kill or torture him.

The German Interior Ministry ignored the judge's order and arrested Bin Laden’s Tunisian bodyguard and deported him to Tunisia.

On knowing this, the judge ordered SEVEN senior police commanders to resign from their positions...

The judge also issued warning to the Minister of the Interior... that his immunity shall stand revoked and he shall be thrown in prison if he did not apologize to the Tunisian and bring him back from Tunisia in a private plane and gives him compensation for the harm and insult, Tunisian has suffered.

*The Ministry of Interior complied with the judge's order...and returned the Tunisian from Tunisia to Germany by a private plane and apologized to him and compensated him financially...*

*Did you realize, my dear Muslim, why the Germans developed and their country and is one of the leading developed countries of the European infidels...??!*

*Do we in Pakistan understand the meaning of the rule of law and and state law*

*They put the law above everything else... as if they are Muslims by spirit .. for the fact remains as it is that they only do not pronounce Shahada and do not pray, otherwise they obey all the teachings of Islam..!*

*Justice is the basis of their success in governance ... in their words and deeds, not just a slogan...*

*Nepotism, racism, tribalism ... and similar cases recognized by state law... are all considered among the worst types of injustices ... and among the worst tools to demolish the state and the state’s law*

Pakistan needs a big overhaul like Turkey did under Ataturk. Until that doesn't happen, I'll be really pessimistic about Pakistan. India is backward in many ways but Pakistan is way more backward.
Absolutely
So he is your best chance to come back😅
Yes, his disappearance pretty much put out the last spark of this forum

Screenshot_20231006_095416_YouTube.jpg

wtf even is "IT SME" - that sounds like a made-up term
for people in IT industry, Is this even a real term?
@Paitoo @KedarT @_NOBODY_ or literally anyone in IT, feel free to jump in
SME = Small and Medium Enterprises. It is not just a made up term. In India they are called MSME (Additional M = Micro). There are certain benefits you are eligible for if you are an MSME.

This article is emphasising on support to free lancers, but if the Pakistani IT industry really wants to see an inflexion point, it will not come from freelancing. You need a few big trailblazers, some big IT parks, which will spark the IT revolution. Trust me, the impact of an 'IT culture' is immense and people sitting at home doing piecemeal work or small groups do not create that culture.

A lot of you guys may have noticed that I've been gone for a long while now.

The truth is that I'm finally done and over with PDF. The past few years have really solidified that I no longer have any real interest in dealing with Pakistani affairs, and with the current climate I cannot safely offer my opinions without endangering my family in Pakistan.

Besides, being away from PDF has been so freeing. I don't have headaches and bad moods as much anymore. Turns out arguing with random strangers on the internet isn't good for mental heath.

So here's my best wishes to all you guys. Have a good life, and have a fun time.

I've temporarily left PDF before only to come back, but this time I will be leaving PDF permanently. I wish you all well.

Good bye.

Back
Top Bottom