What's new

Whatever

In Hindu epic, Mahabharata, there is a chapter which says that when Arjun's wife was pregnant he explained her as to how to gain entry into a charavyooh(military fort) and how to get out of it, when he was explaining her as to how to get out of it she fall asleep. Around 17 years later, Arjun's son Abhimanyu who happened to be in womb then, remembered everything that Arjun told his mother then, gained entry into the chakravyooh during the Mahabharata battle but couldnt get out of it as he didnt know how to get out it and was killed. This epic was written thousands of years before the modern medical science discovered that a baby in the womb can actually hear the sounds outside.

That is why I always state that we must hold our narratives in very high-esteem and that's why I am interested in narratology. Though I hold modern science in high esteem and prescribe to the empiricist-rational model, I have the utmost respect for the ancient man. Our brains have evolved only 0.02% in 10 millenia and a look into history really shows how substantial our claims of being modern and advanced are!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leader @Slav Defence

Are you guys Slavic whats with the slav stuff?:blink:

None of us are slavic,I have kept my ID as slav defence..which is actually reffered as chess term,
while @Leader has used the term slavistan,using the context of historical basis,so a/c to my context 'slav defence' is actually a defensive technique or specific style of chess openingl while according to leader 'slavistan' means 'land of slaves',a land where people are treated like slaves..

@Secur...do you agree with Zaid Hamid's statement that current media is responsible to built psychological pressure and anarchy?

None of us are slavic,I have kept my ID as slav defence..which is actually reffered as chess term,
while @Leader has used the term slavistan,using the context of historical basis,so a/c to my context 'slav defence' is actually a defensive technique or specific style of chess openingl while according to leader 'slavistan' means 'land of slaves',a land where people are treated like slaves..

Oh ok..:blink:

@Secur...do you agree with Zaid Hamid's statement that current media is responsible to built psychological pressure and anarchy?

The Mullah logic of ' if it isn't shown on media , then it would all stop ' , mate ? Trust me , I have had a lot of interaction and I can read the thought patterns to some extent .

The Mullah logic of ' if it isn't shown on media , then it would all stop ' , mate ? Trust me , I have had a lot of interaction and I can read the thought patterns to some extent .

Very clever,I agree with you,infact...it must be shown on media,so that it can be stopped...are you getting my context..:D
you can read thought patterns? :woot:... @Secur,are you sure...? :rofl:

Very clever,I agree with you,infact...it must me shown on media,so that it can be stopped...are you getting my context..:D

Without understanding , there can never be recovery . The awareness about extremism is extremely necessary . If we start to hide it all and start building a sense of false security , what the hell good is that gonna do !

In Hindu epic, Mahabharata, there is a chapter which says that when Arjun's wife was pregnant he explained her as to how to gain entry into a charavyooh(military fort) and how to get out of it, when he was explaining her as to how to get out of it she fall asleep. Around 17 years later, Arjun's son Abhimanyu who happened to be in womb then, remembered everything that Arjun told his mother then, gained entry into the chakravyooh during the Mahabharata battle but couldnt get out of it as he didnt know how to get out it and was killed. This epic was written thousands of years before the modern medical science discovered that a baby in the womb can actually hear the sounds outside.

:rofl: :rofl:

:laugh: :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom