What's new

Whatever

Just back from Bluewater shopping centre :smitten:

This is one of the picture that my cousin took there..... about an hour ago

4a172ca0be7d7a97242145cde2e348dc.jpg

where are you in this pic? :cry: and here I was expecting to see your beautiful Arab like skin... :cry:

Hey jinxxie, a just noticed a new thread dedicated to you. Don't take it the wrong way, it just shows that people were pretty offended by some of your remarks. Just refrain from discussing such sensitive topics, which can hurt others and get you banned, thats all. Many Indians even backed you and supported you for your contribution to the diversity thread. But please remember that some right acts can't make up for the wrong ones. Please take my advice in the right spirit.
Regards

hey a few days ago there was an educational expo and i was with my somalian frnd so we were in front of a dubai based uni with a very cute girl in attendence so we stared discussing about dubai ppl in a very humble tone so humble that it took that girl in estacy (what estacy il leave that for u ppl to guess )so she said some thing in a very sweet language so as an obligatory favour my frnd said "LADY I WONT HOLD CHARGED AGAINST YA SINCE I KNOW ABOUT UR CHILDHOOD TRAUMA .UR DADY SLAPED U WHEN U FELL ON UR HEAD DURING DELIVERY AND BROKE THE CONCRETE " after math i will leave for you ppl to imagine let just say that the girl was with out her shoe and my frnd was nose bleeding (i ducked )

hey a few days before there was a educationl expo i was there was with my kenyan frnd we were standing in front of a dubai based uni with a cute woman in attendance we stared talking about them in a very humble and a respectable manner so humble that that woman (red faced with estacy)gave a a very sweet compliment in return my keneyan frnd as an obligratory favout said that (lady i wont press ur behaviour agaisnt you since i know about your childhood trauma .ur father spaked u when u feel on ur head during delivery and broke the concrete " as for the aftermath il let u ppl imagine it but let say that the women in a few min was with out stilletoes and my frnd was nose bleeding (i ducked ):pakistan:

I wish U.S. Paksitani girls would be proud of how they look like and not claim Iranian heritage or pretend to have white skin. :wave:

I just noticed, some 10 messages are deleted by our dear mod as offtopic :O
Offtopic in whatever thread? :D
What I missed? or were those the same racist remarks? If yes, then I am happy I didnt have to read those.

:cheers:

Where is our awesome photographer, how-u-dhoin?:yes2:

Was that directed to me? If yes, thanks a lot :) for the first time, someone considered me a photographer, let alone awesome :D.

You know what? My father never thinks too much about my photographs. He thinks they are misaligned and poorly composed :( he even complains about bad choice of subjects...

@Killbill

That was the inside of St Peter's Basilica (Vatican city church) i can recognize from its roof (if i am not wrong)

Yes you were right, I thought people will recognise from the unique floors, but looks like you recognised from the roof, good job :)
:cheers:

The diagram demonstrates the THOUGHTS in a female and male brain during the simple question: "Shall we go for a party?"

The diagram demonstrates the THOUGHTS in a female and male brain during the simple question: "Shall we go for a party?"

Ture, but one thing that the picture missed.

For male brain its Beer + Babes.

The picture showed only beer :P

Back
Top Bottom