What's new

Whatever

@S.U.R.B. @halupridol @Leader @Color_Less_Sky
Aren't they cute???

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Very disturbing photos. And chicken is not one of my favorite meats anyways.

Reminds me about the time I got a nice roasted teetad home during ramzan time from one of the imdadi shops.

My youngest comes near me as I am about to start eating it and asks me what it is. So I tell. Now its whole, so actually looks like a bird. Not the nice chicken legs and pieces they usually eat, none the wiser.

Long story short, I get a lecture on how the teetad's mamma would be missing it and on and on. And the uneaten (unbitten) teetad goes to the dogs (literally).

Sigh. The joys of fatherhood.

Last edited:
Very disturbing photos. And chicken is not one of my favorite meats anyways.
Doc why did you have to make me feel so guilty??? :(
It looks like a velvet-ish yellow blanket. :)
Reminds me about the time I got a nice roasted teetad home during ramzan time from one of the imdadi shops.

My youngest comes near me as I am about to start eating it and asks me what it is. So I tell. Now its whole, so actually looks like a bird. Not the nice chicken legs and pieces they usually eat, none the wiser.

Long story short, I get a lecture on how the teetad's mamma would be missing it and on and on. And the uneaten (unbitten) teetad goes to the dogs (literally).

Sigh. The joys of fatherhood.
Lolzzz
I'm a vegetarian, and I do not want to imagine what these ppl would be doing to those cute chickens after taking 'em home.
I hope they survive. :)
Just curious how old is your youngest?

@Color_Less_Sky Most prolly it's an accident.

@Abingdonboy you're the only other iPhone-6 user I know on this forum, and I hope you're a whatsapp user. I have an issue with my iPhone and you have to help me(plssss!).
The issue is I had to reinstall whatsapp recently and from then on I've not been able to switch off the conversation tones of whatsapp. I tried switching off the keyboard sounds (in settings) and I also tried changing the setting of whatsapp(within the app). But I have not been able to switch off the sound. The conversation tones are so damn irritating that I'm trying to avoid posting msgs on whatsapp. The sound is driving me nuts!!! Help! :(

Doc why did you have to make me feel so guilty??? :(
It looks like a velvet-ish yellow blanket. :)

Lolzzz
I'm a vegetarian, and I do not want to imagine what these ppl would be doing to those cute chickens after taking 'em home.
I hope they survive. :)
Just curious how old is your youngest?

These are poultry chicks.

Each and every one of them is going to land up on someone's plate. Once they are suitably matured and fattened of course.

As kids we had kept chicks as pets once. Each sibling had one. The yellow soon becomes white, as they grow, and finally they become big and ..... well, hens.

My youngest is 9. What about you?

May pagal tu pagal saari duniya pagal
May pagal tu pagal saari duniya pagal

@Abingdonboy you're the only other iPhone-6 user I know on this forum, and I hope you're a whatsapp user. I have an issue with my iPhone and you have to help me(plssss!).
The issue is I had to reinstall whatsapp recently and from then on I've not been able to switch off the conversation tones of whatsapp. I tried switching off the keyboard sounds (in settings) and I also tried changing the setting of whatsapp(within the app). But I have not been able to switch off the sound. The conversation tones are so damn irritating that I'm trying to avoid posting msgs on whatsapp. The sound is driving me nuts!!! Help! :(
I'll try to help in whatever way I can @levina, I am a whatsapp user but haven't encountered this issue myself, since you have tried the settings in both IOS and the app itself the only thing I could recommend is using the silent toggle switch on the side of the phone- does this address the problem?

Let me know if this works or not so I can see if I could possibly assist in any further way :)

I'll try to help in whatever way I can @levina, I am a whatsapp user but haven't encountered this issue myself, since you have tried the settings in both IOS and the app itself the only thing I could recommend is using the silent toggle switch on the side of the phone- does this address the problem?

Let me know if this works or not so I can see if I could possibly assist in any further way :)
Yes, that's what I have been doing whenever I hv to forward messages to ppl. But often it happens that I forget to switch it ON and miss many calls. :(
That the problem!

Yes, that's what I have been doing whenever I hv to forward messages to ppl. But often it happens that I forget to switch it ON and miss many calls. :(
That the problem!
Hmmm, I'm sorry @levina, I don't know what I can suggest for this particular problem, it is most peculiar especially as you hadn't uncounted it before. Have you updated both the app and your IOS to the latest respective versions?

Also, I don't know if this is of any utility to you but it might be a handy tip if you are often missing calls for lack of sound and leave your phone on the surface in front of you or in proximity to you but fail to feel the vibrations. If you go to settings>general>accessibility>LED flash for alerts, the flash on the back of your phone will alert you to phone calls/SMS/whatsapp messages being received.

Back
Top Bottom