What's new

Whatever

I hope you lot don't mind to be reminded again but I hereby invite @Indos, @Shotgunner51, @tranquilium, @Genesis, @Yizhi, @XiangLong, @Nihonjin1051 and @Lure to Ars Imperatoria Forum. Don't do anything daft though, as I am one of the wielders of the Moderator's Mace. :D

I also hope that @SvenSvensonov and @Chinese-Dragon will become active again here. :)

Thank for this invitation mate......:)

And also from @LeveragedBuyout invitation at his PDF blog ......:)

but I really need to reduce my internet time that dont have anything to do with my work, including in here, youtube, and Facebook.......:D

Yaara O Dildaara
Je Koi Chalda ve zor honda
Tere piche kyoun Rulde je koi tere jaya hor hunda

Fathima Butto seems to have a good potency as next party leader, doesn't she...?
You know about PPP?
Actually i am an ex ppp supporter and no she wont be the next leader Bilawal Zardari(Benazir,s son) is the next leader of ppp

You know about PPP?
Actually i am an ex ppp supporter and no she wont be the next leader Bilawal Zardari(Benazir,s son) is the next leader of ppp

Yup, I know it, the liberal side of Pakistan.....:D

I just see that she has better communication skills than Bilawal and has more personal charm than him.

Do you think Bilawal will be PPP leader in 2018....?

Yup, I know it, the liberal side of Pakistan.....:D

I just see that she has better communication skills than Bilawal and has more personal charm than him.

Do you think Bilawal will be PPP leader in 2018....?
Lot of internal issues of Bhuttos (she is neice of Benzair) she is not part of ppp which was in office in the last term and yes Bilawal will lead ppp in 2018

Fatima Bhutto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fathima Butto seems to have a good potency as next party leader, doesn't she...?
But she does't have the chracter if she ever enter politics opposition have lot of material against her to ruin her carrier.

Its quite interesting and active forum participation :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom