What's new

Whatever

because this is the easiest to use OS, and doesn't need commands for certain uses, which only we use.

Cant accept that at all :disagree:

Its the worst OS ever made....And Linux has gone through a huge cahnge, Its no longer a geek only OS.

Cant accept that at all :disagree:

Its the worst OS ever made....And Linux has gone through a huge cahnge, Its no longer a geek only OS.

Negative. 95% of desktops run on Windows. If it were that bad, no one would use it. Unix/Linux/ or say Ubuntu is excellent but how many do actually use it?

I personally find Windows XP Professional good, and after introducing service pack 2, it is more or less smooth.

Infact, a lot of hardcore product based companies use Windows on desktops, wonder why?

Abraham talked, Muhammad talked, and Moses split the sea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Windows and Bill Gates are beggar. Only ask for money. Windows should be free now.

Dude Bill Gates and Windows changed the face of personal computing. Everything has a price you see, there is nothing called a free lunch.

Negative. 95% of desktops run on Windows. If it were that bad, no one would use it. Unix/Linux/ or say Ubuntu is excellent but how many do actually use it?

I personally find Windows XP Professional good, and after introducing service pack 2, it is more or less smooth.

Infact, a lot of hardcore product based companies use Windows on desktops, wonder why?

95% :O are you kidding me? Or are you takinginto consideration of SA region only? Have you heard of something called as MAC? Most of the Americans use Mac as their personal system.

Windows is not used because its stable or highly performance tuned. Its used because of the atring arm of MS and the support they suppose to provide.

Well Linux is a choice for me. I dont want to shell out money for OS. I never had, never will.

95% :O are you kidding me? Or are you takinginto consideration of SA region only? Have you heard of something called as MAC? Most of the Americans use Mac as their personal system.

Windows is not used because its stable or highly performance tuned. Its used because of the atring arm of MS and the support they suppose to provide.

Well Linux is a choice for me. I dont want to shell out money for OS. I never had, never will.

I am not kidding you KB. 95% was the count during 2003 I guess. Don't have the source now though. And not SA region, I am talking taking the whole world into consideration. And if the percentage has reduced, it won't be more than 10% now, so Windows still has 85% of market share in Desktops and Laptops.

I have heard and used MAC. Please do not say most of the Americans use MAC, there are a lot of other nationalities too who use MAC. Since MAC is costly, very few people use it, otherwise I also prefer MAC over Windows.

Back
Top Bottom