What's new

Whatever

Whattttt................ That is the best thing that could ever happen to a man.

Not really man.

Silent treatment means you do not exist. Communications are done through third parties.

There is zero social contact.

Not really man.

Silent treatment means you do not exist. Communications are done through third parties.

There is zero social contact.

Phurrrrr ........... ignore the third party communication and force the aggressor to realise how important it is to mend ties with you. Majnoo banany ka kiss nay kaha hy bai

Phurrrrr ........... ignore the third party communication and force the aggressor to realise how important it is to mend ties with you. Majnoo banany ka kiss nay kaha hy bai

Lol tere se training leni hogi.

:lol:

What does qaidu mean ?

Whoooaaa!
I just hope you make it to the final list. :-)

Oh! So she's not aware that you've a crush on her?

Yeh ishq nahi aasan, bass itna samajh lijiye, ek aag ka Dariya hai, doob ke Jana hai.
Hehe

One of our family friend, Mallu origin Britisher, is married to a Pakistani lady.
He used to make his annual trips to India and Pakistan. But I guess after one or two visits to Pakistan he started to feel the heat. Now he's finding it hard to make it to India every year.
So he visits his relatives in Dubai.

qaidu is a character in punjabi folklore love story(heer ranjha), he plays the negative role to keep the beloved and lover apart...lol just kidding I know you have best of my interest.. :)

yes, I too hope that the visit is planned for Mumbai. but its all too soon to say, not sure if the delegation is invited this year or not..lets see..

I guess she knows. shouldnot she know, dont girls have that device in their heads that alarms them?
and hey I have talked to a psychiatrist and she is of the opinion that its my personality that makes a focal point around another person. she says that I should not decide anything before actually meeting her for couple of times and see if I actually like her and that she too is interested or that maybe I have a change of mind after meeting her.. I guess thats rational too. and ofcourse I am well aware that it should be her choice to make, not mine.

lol.. I am like a hopeless romantic, I am sure nobody hates the border more than me atm.. Mumbai is just bloody 1400 km away from lahore, yet so far away as if its on some other planet with no means to reach..

I am aware of the complications, like your uncle.. recently I have made friends with a lady, she is from Mumbai, but married here in Lahore.. I asked her generally about problems, she too says about behaviors at border or customs and that such are treated suspicious disloyal persons. I can handle it. no biggie.

qaidu is a character in punjabi folklore love story(heer ranjha), he plays the negative role to keep the beloved and lover apart...lol just kidding I know you have best of my interest.. :)

Grrr
I'm NO Kabab me haddi. I don't intend to be one.
Most of the time ppl are so blinded by their love that they fail to forsee if their relationship would survive the hardships of this very practical world.
But leader Bhai you're different. I have seen you take on a majority which holds views divergent from yours.It definitely takes a lot of courage to do that.
Aap alag hi mitti ke bane ho. :lol:
I'm sure this not a mere crush.

yes, I too hope that the visit is planned for Mumbai. but its all too soon to say, not sure if the delegation is invited this year or not..lets see..
I heard students make it more easily.
Could you not try that?

I guess she knows. shouldnot she know, dont girls have that device in their heads that alarms them?

Not always.
It depends on how expressive the guy is. Not necessary that he has to express it verbally, sometimes actions are also an indication. Usually guys turn a lil protective about the gal they fall for and do end up displaying it.
Jealousy is also a part and parcel of the courting. Lolz
So yeah all these are signs that the guy admires you.
If she's someone with a stronger will power then bhai your feelings might also be misunderstood as infatuation, which is regarded temporary.

hey I have talked to a psychiatrist and she is of the opinion that its my personality that makes a focal point around another person

Hmmmm?
What's your star sign???:what:

Why don't you both try Skype?
You can talk face to face with her.
I have always felt that a person's body language is a dead give away of his/her emotions.
Plus conversations build better relationships.
If not anything by the end of it all you would have got a good friend from across the border. :-)

lol.. I am like a hopeless romantic, I am sure nobody hates the border more than me atm.. Mumbai is just bloody 1400 km away from lahore, yet so far away as if its on some other planet with no means to reach..

Hahaha
Don't worry you will make it.
Somehow I find Pakistani men to be very innocent when compared to their Indian counterparts. Or prolly Indians are more street smart, which can be attributed to the survival of fittest thingy in a subcontinent which is overpopulated.

There's this ex-trainee of mine who happens to be a Pakistani. Recently he fell sick after he developed a patch in his lungs. He used to be a chain smoker once upon a time. I hope it's nothing serious.
I had called him up to wish him "get well soon", that's when he complemented me for my voice.
I was like "cartoon tumne mere training ke dauraan toh kabhi yeh baat nahi kahi".
His reply was "Mam,Abbu ne kaha tha ki sirf training pe dhyaan dena".
I could only laugh at his innocence.
Hope hes not suffering from anything serious and that he gets well soon.

aware of the complications, like your uncle.. recently I have made friends with a lady, she is from Mumbai, but married here in Lahore.. I asked her generally about problems, she too says about behaviors at border or customs and that such are treated suspicious disloyal persons. I can handle it. no biggie.
Can't blame them for doing their duty.
We can only wish that our respective countries shared better relationship. :(
Aap Ko kya lagta hai would NS and Modi be will be able to pull it off?

All the best Leader Bhai. I just hope it works for you. I really want it to work. :-)

68.jpg

Damn son.this qoute is on.fleek.:D @Moonlight @django @PaklovesTurkiye @The Sandman @Hell hound @Musafir117 @Chauvinist

Grrr
I'm NO Kabab me haddi. I don't intend to be one.
Most of the time ppl are so blinded by their love that they fail to forsee if their relationship would survive the hardships of this very practical world.
But leader Bhai you're different. I have seen you take on a majority which holds views divergent from yours.It definitely takes a lot of courage to do that.
Aap alag hi mitti ke bane ho. :lol:
I'm sure this not a mere crush.

I heard students make it more easily.
Could you not try that?

Not always.
It depends on how expressive the guy is. Not necessary that he has to express it verbally, sometimes actions are also an indication. Usually guys turn a lil protective about the gal they fall for and do end up displaying it.
Jealousy is also a part and parcel of the courting. Lolz
So yeah all these are signs that the guy admires you.
If she's someone with a stronger will power then bhai your feelings might also be misunderstood as infatuation, which is regarded temporary.

Hmmmm?
What's your star sign???:what:

Why don't you both try Skype?
You can talk face to face with her.
I have always felt that a person's body language is a dead give away of his/her emotions.
Plus conversations build better relationships.
If not anything by the end of it all you would have got a good friend from across the border. :-)

Hahaha
Don't worry you will make it.
Somehow I find Pakistani men to be very innocent when compared to their Indian counterparts. Or prolly Indians are more street smart, which can be attributed to the survival of fittest thingy in a subcontinent which is overpopulated.

There's this ex-trainee of mine who happens to be a Pakistani. Recently he fell sick after he developed a patch in his lungs. He used to be a chain smoker once upon a time. I hope it's nothing serious.
I had called him up to wish him "get well soon", that's when he complemented me for my voice.
I was like "cartoon tumne mere training ke dauraan toh kabhi yeh baat nahi kahi".
His reply was "Mam,Abbu ne kaha tha ki sirf training pe dhyaan dena".
I could only laugh at his innocence.
Hope hes not suffering from anything serious and that he gets well soon.

Can't blame them for doing their duty.
We can only wish that our respective countries shared better relationship. :(
Aap Ko kya lagta hai would NS and Modi be will be able to pull it off?

All the best Leader Bhai. I just hope it works for you. I really want it to work. :-)

Yes, crush dont last more than 2 months, psychologically.. I have read that somewhere lol

yes student visa are the easiest to come by.. all I can do now is a PhD..will apply next year in Uni of South Asia, Delhi, if need be.. I am working on journal publications at the moment to make my case for admission stronger :)

well I am bad at expressing, I am the jealous type, I go indifferent, if someone tries to impress me with these obvious tacts. I rather be impressed by strong mind and personality than anything else.

I wish I was aries, but I am before that :lol: cannot change how I feel..I was born in defective zodiac. :lol:

We did once, but not again.. yes you are right, that if things to develop into a relationship, it better be face to face, if not physically, then what is technology good for?, but I understand that she is not like "hey lets get married type", so i kinda hesitate to unnecessarily push my self over the hill.. I tell you my mind in bits and pieces I hope it doesnot confuse you to think is he mad or something..lol I am perfectly normal. doing great at job. lol

I hope so too, :)

haha.., generally we are a bit confused and shy around females..lol, I too would be passive untill someone attacks Imran Khan..:angry:
.. I was about to lit.. now firing up in tension that it causes harm on world health day :(

No, Modi is not up for normalization of relations.. he is RSS, Kashmir mass blinding, selecting Yogi as CM, Cow vigilantism, lynching etc is clear indication of what his mind is made of. on the other hand NS is powerless in this regard as military makes the policy with respect to India and Afghanistan..so it has to be respective establishments to think progressive in the common interest of the region, confederation or something.. snub political hinduism and political islamism and set common economic, security and political interests.. we are stupid people in general, high on ego, low on wisdom. that is why everyone takes advantage of us. :blink:

yes student visa are the easiest to come by.. all I can do now is a PhD..will apply next year in Uni of South Asia, Delhi, if need be.. I am working on journal publications at the moment to make my case for admission stronger :)
That sounds good.
All the best. :)
I am bad at expressing, I am the jealous type, I go indifferent, if someone tries to impress me with these obvious tacts. I rather be impressed by strong mind and personality than anything else.
Piscean? Are you?
You know, being a scorpion I always thought pisceans are opposite of what we scorpions are till one voluntarily walked into my life forever. Lolz
OMG! You guys have the strongest will power, and very strong emotionally too, albeit not expressive, which also comes from the fact that men from none of the sun signs are as expressive as women are. Lolz
She can consider herself lucky. :-)
We did once, but not again..
If she's not comfortable with video calls then you can switch to audio calls on Skype....atleast.
But then again the plausibility of it being continued depends on the factor whether she lives with her family or not.
Or how about whatsapp voice messages?

I tell you my mind in bits and pieces I hope it doesnot confuse you to think is he mad or something..lol I am perfectly normal. doing great at job. lol
Oh! Never.
Had that been the case I'm so sure I wouldn't be here discussing all this with you. You're sane. I know that. :-)
I too would be passive untill someone attacks Imran Khan..:angry:
Typical Pashtun, very loyal but short tempered too. Lol

Modi is not up for normalization of relations.. he is RSS, Kashmir mass blinding, selecting Yogi as CM, Cow vigilantism, lynching etc is clear indication of what his mind is made of.

Achha we are not discussing MODI here nahi toh janggg ho Jani hai.lolz

we are stupid people in general, high on ego, low on wisdom. that is why everyone takes advantage of us. :blink:
True that.
Had we been a little more intelligent our history would have been a lot different. :(

Back
Top Bottom