What's new

Whatever

Once we have agreed it is to be private. Then it has to be private

@Khafee @haviZsultan As it was decided in particular thread that matter has been taken into consideration so it was made clear as to wait until & unless any decision is taken. Also, I informed both of you that take a break till then and being title holders, you both are aware as making such statements in public/open thread wouldn't do any thing better as we can discuss the same in private for good and resolution. Wait for the notification inbox.

I'm going London tomorrow and I'm quite excited but tired too. I do a lot of travelling but honestly there's this desert place opened and I can't wait to check it out!

Once we have agreed it is to be private. Then it has to be private

Boringgggggg

I'm going London tomorrow and I'm quite excited but tired too. I do a lot of travelling but honestly there's this desert place opened and I can't wait to check it out!

Boringgggggg
Dessert

Desert would mean someone just shoved a lot of sand into whitechapel

Boringgggggg
Desert?
Or
Dessert? :O

Curious now!!

This bring back a lot of good memories..........

Well,,, are you in this video as well? :P ????

Well,,, are you in this video as well? :P ????

lol, no......

When I was doing jump school, the Army still haven't adopted UCP (Or they just did, I forgot....) they are wearing OCP, which mean it have to be post 2010.......

I am saying that because my old jump master used to do a very good Harrison Ford impersonation and he always yell "GET OFF MY PLANE" at everyone jumping.

Untitledm.jpg

"much like the dimples on a golf ball"... it's an analogy. Play nice please.

@Penguin @Aung Zaya @madokafc

Lets continue the discussion here since I got thread banned from myanmar thread.

@The Eagle can you please unban me from that thread (I do like to interact with Burmese defense members there), i wont use that language out of the blue, sorry.

I did a lot of earlier work on SAR radar algorithm technology and I was wondering how much you (penguin) know about the various E.M modes that govern a ship as to the reason for "dimpling" as seen on the DDG-1000 (I have a good idea as to why...just wondering about your take on it, I foresee an interesting conversation).

I believe the only people I have talked about such (radar, EM etc) in various topics on this forum have been @Signalian @zebra7 (who is banned forever now it seems) and @amardeep mishra

That sounds good.
All the best. :)

Piscean? Are you?
You know, being a scorpion I always thought pisceans are opposite of what we scorpions are till one voluntarily walked into my life forever. Lolz
OMG! You guys have the strongest will power, and very strong emotionally too, albeit not expressive, which also comes from the fact that men from none of the sun signs are as expressive as women are. Lolz
She can consider herself lucky. :-)

If she's not comfortable with video calls then you can switch to audio calls on Skype....atleast.
But then again the plausibility of it being continued depends on the factor whether she lives with her family or not.
Or how about whatsapp voice messages?

Oh! Never.
Had that been the case I'm so sure I wouldn't be here discussing all this with you. You're sane. I know that. :-)

Typical Pashtun, very loyal but short tempered too. Lol

Achha we are not discussing MODI here nahi toh janggg ho Jani hai.lolz

True that.
Had we been a little more intelligent our history would have been a lot different. :(

how ridiculous is this if you look at it from a normal perspective..when was it that difficult to meet a girl..lol

Yes, I know we are the best.. 8-) and scorpions.. oh well no comments :P

that was a typo. I am not the jealous type. I am possessive like we are..:undecided:

she lives with her friend. so that be not an issue. intrusion is least to be expected from me.

and I am not pashtun. this is the 4th time someone called me. I am punjabi:agree:

Back
Top Bottom