What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

Retards in Pakistan come dozen a dime

Sry for derailing the thread again but my way of saying why no one should have a gun locker...
it should be illegal to fire even at a burglar. I wouldn't save my TV at the cost of killing someone. Two wrongs don't make a right. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is part of the problem. When you have a blase attitude to weapons and they are freely available then they will always fall into the hands of morons.

This idiot doesnt even know how to fire in kneeling position and the height of dumbness is that they are doing target practices on their roof which surrounded by thousands of other houses stuffed with humans!

that idiot would be me.

if u notice the bullets, they are hitting the ground, not going straight ahead. Even if they did go straight ahead, there are no houses in front of the line of fire, just trees and forest.

The targets were micro-machine cars placed on the ground of the roof, and there's no chance of richochet since the wall just in front is made of plaster and absorbs the fragments.

p.s. I'm a left hander and i was trying to do right handed leaning shot, which was uncomforable and unfamiliar for me.

p.p.s You guys are just trolls. I dont need people telling me about gun-safety. In fact, I am for stricter gun laws. Even firing semi-auto rounds in public is bad, but you are dis-illusioned if you think aerial firing in Pakistan is some new phenomenon.

regards

that idiot would be me.

if u notice the bullets, they are hitting the ground, not going straight ahead. Even if they did go straight ahead, there are no houses in front of the line of fire, just trees and forest.

The targets were micro-machine cars placed on the ground of the roof, and there's no chance of richochet since the wall just in front is made of plaster and absorbs the fragments.

p.s. I'm a left hander and i was trying to do right handed leaning shot, which was uncomforable and unfamiliar for me.

p.p.s You guys are just trolls. I dont need people telling me about gun-safety. In fact, I am for stricter gun laws. Even firing semi-auto rounds in public is bad, but you are dis-illusioned if you think aerial firing in Pakistan is some new phenomenon.

regards

Ahan! so the gem was yourself, isnt that great!

Well the last thing that i would like is a CIVILIAN telling ME about how to handle a gun!

Second, if we in the military have walls raised to the height 15 times the actual height where the bullet is supposed to hit at our firing ranges and if we also ensure that there shouldn't be ANY habitation behind that wall/obstruction, so you think we are stupid to do that and you who is blindly justifying his one wrong act is correct just because he thinks so.

Talk a walk and get some fresh air buddy. enough of politeness.

Ahan! so the gem was yourself, isnt that great!

Well the last thing that i would like is a CIVILIAN telling ME about how to handle a gun!

Second, if we in the military have walls raised to the height 15 times the actual height where the bullet is supposed to hit at our firing ranges and if we also ensure that there shouldn't be ANY habitation behind that wall/obstruction, so you think we are stupid to do that and you who is blindly justifying his one wrong act is correct just because he thinks so.

Talk a walk and get some fresh air buddy. enough of politeness.

dont be foolish. I have done short course so I may be a civilian but I am of the opinion that every Pakistani is a born soldier.

and let it be known i'm not justifying going on one's Islamabad roof and firing a few rounds. In fact I dont recommend it; especially during these difficult times.

But I better get going. You know, I guess I will go "talk a walk" as the weather here in the Kurram Valley is fresh and crisp.

It would be prudent for me to 'prescribe' the same to you, private.

Salaamo Aleykum wa Rahmit Allahu w barakato.

i wonder which is worse. Retards in Pakistan or Deserters in UK.

hmmm.... :whistle:

Deserter is a very strong word.

I have been working in the ballistics field for a little while now. I can spend an entire day on this topic. All I can say is, shooting on a roof top is not the safest practices. Just my 2 cents.

Can any body here tell me that do Army personnel require to Have a license to have a gun for their own use?

Deserter is a very strong word.

I have been working in the ballistics field for a little while now. I can spend an entire day on this topic. All I can say is, shooting on a roof top is not the safest practices. Just my 2 cents.

all it took me was watching one video on youtube about aerial firing to make me stop

i didnt realize many people died during celebratory gunfire.

Maybe we should lecture Afridi's brother, coz he was firing all through the night on the day of T20 victory in Karachi residence :)

this is our brother jawan from Gujrat. He got to keep his G-3 :)

W6RQ5XacgY8[/media] - gujrat pakistan G3

:guns:

:rofl:
i have seen it before, but do you think it is a real G-3?

BTW, my bad as i missed that you require more dose then normal: military personnel can only keep the authorized bore weapons. And i supposed the G-3 is not a authorized caliber!

Last edited by a moderator:
that is correct.....but i have seen people who were allowed to keep their G-3s.

It was my first time watching it but i am just assuming he is either in fauj or discharged.

i laughed my arse off when the car-alarm went off. That was funny.

that is correct.....but i have seen people who were allowed to keep their G-3s.

It was my first time watching it but i am just assuming he is either in fauj or discharged.

i laughed my arse off when the car-alarm went off. That was funny.

Keep the assumptions alive.

Chill!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom