What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

Its desi made again and I know what you mean, its been fired numerous times by friends, cousins etc and its been ok

It'll do for meantime but I will be looking for something better
The main reason i don't like it is that it uses a regular 7.62 mag but the bullets are shorter and that causes feeding issues.

Wait a minute are u living in US???Yaar phir tu tum hamary sath mazaq kar rahy hu :( u can easily go by caliber lots of choicesin US here in Pakistan issue is very few available and their prices are ridiculously high.Whats your fav caliber it would be fun suggesting some for u :) (in PAK 9mm is king )
Max $750 USD

Whats the best budget gun for everday carry? I just received a license and dont want to carry S&W or other expensive guns.

Whats the best budget gun for everday carry? I just received a license and dont want to carry S&W or other expensive guns.
depends on your carry style and how deep your pockets go, how you define budget gun....
with all this being said any imported new firearm these days is 80k - 100k .....and that too chinese...

if you are able to find someone who is willing to sell his personal weapon than you may get that cheap....

now if you want a weapon with which you don't have to play with and under 50k, then look for Trushot compact or DSA Nine (Glock lookalike) ....both are sturdy and reliable guns....

If you want something with which you can play then Glocks made by Haji Insaaf Shah & Royal Arms are proven to be reliable these days with lowest failure rate....to increase the reliability factor, spend an extra 10k and get original Mags for glock you can have that from local market.....spend a bit more out of your pocket and swap out the complete firing pin assembly ...that if you can have someone bring in the striker assembly from US / Canada in their checked luggage....it is just pins and springs so no issue at all with customs....

depends on your carry style and how deep your pockets go, how you define budget gun....
with all this being said any imported new firearm these days is 80k - 100k .....and that too chinese...

if you are able to find someone who is willing to sell his personal weapon than you may get that cheap....

now if you want a weapon with which you don't have to play with and under 50k, then look for Trushot compact or DSA Nine (Glock lookalike) ....both are sturdy and reliable guns....

If you want something with which you can play then Glocks made by Haji Insaaf Shah & Royal Arms are proven to be reliable these days with lowest failure rate....to increase the reliability factor, spend an extra 10k and get original Mags for glock you can have that from local market.....spend a bit more out of your pocket and swap out the complete firing pin assembly ...that if you can have someone bring in the striker assembly from US / Canada in their checked luggage....it is just pins and springs so no issue at all with customs....
I was lookin under the 100K range, but im not keen on buying chinese or DSA.

More like CZ,Taurus, Viking range. Used to be quiet cheaper and under the 100K range. So yeah, budget is a bit flexible.

Everyday carry, “car carry”.

I was lookin under the 100K range, but im not keen on buying chinese or DSA.

More like CZ,Taurus, Viking range. Used to be quiet cheaper and under the 100K range. So yeah, budget is a bit flexible.

Everyday carry, “car carry”.
look for Ez9 / CZ999 Scoprion , Canik Shark, Kanuni S, they should be in range of 110k-130k ..... I will check with the friend from Mil .... he had an EZ9 Compact ...should be under 100k....

Back
Top Bottom