What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

Asslam-0-Alaikum everyone;
i was looking to buy a weapon and found this forum, i really appreciate the effort you put in, i really do!
I have not been involved in guns stuff, but recently i noticed i am taking interest in guns, well to be very honest the reason maybe i dont have enough money to buy several guns, i needed a gun for protection only, to keep it in home so i went for a 30 caliber pistol, i had applied, purchased weapon, then sent papers to isb to get computerized license but unfortunately its been 2 years i didnt get my license and i dont have resources to get it back, so still waiting for that :)
anyways i am very interested to buy a rifle like AK47 but someone told me its not allowed in Pakistan anymore, when i went for google search it showed me many rifles but i dont know which one is allowed or not, some friends told me 224 auto gun is allowed, i dont know what rifles come under 224, and google didnt help me either, i would really appreciate if someone get me list of semi auto or auto (if allowed) rifles, of any good caliber. i personally have no idea thats why i am asking you people to help me out.
my price range is 40-50 thousands. and i need a gun like AK47, means having good looks, fire many rounds, reliable.
I went to some arms dealer to get this info but they said we cant Sir. under current circumstances govt doesnt allow us to get you info unless you have a license.
i know i have to get the license first, i would surely go for that, but first i wanna select a weapon which i will buy. also tell me where to apply for weapon in lahore, fees etc.
i would really appreciate your help
thanks in advance

Last edited:
Salaam,

I used to have a tripple 2, now i have a Smith & Wesson 659 and a full auto 12 gauge that looks similar to an AR-15 with the pull out buttstop.

what i'd really like is an AR15 bushmaster or military spec and a glock, where in Pakistan other than Darra can i buy these guns or very good copies ? , im from Jhelum an hour or so from Islamabad, i have no problem obtaining gun licenses and have two already for my two other guns that are valid for ''All Pakistan''.

I dont want to spend hundreds of thousands of rupees either so your help would be appriciated.

Regards
Tafseer

thought i'd revive this thread, just for the sake of it

img00341201109110434.jpg

R u crazy mann ? 7 Lac :woot::woot: i rather buy a nice home in any good housing scheme.

Seriously mann plz tell me where to get this stuff and how much does it costs

Go to Quetta.Find someone who knows the city well,and then i assure you that you can get official issued American assault rifles fully auto within 1 lac.But Of course it wont be legal.

Holy ****. Could you recommend me some good books on gun making / guns in general?

There are a few books out there that have plans for specific weapons. To make a firearm, one needs to have machine tools and the skills to use them, and generally a set of prints. Machine the parts, put them together...

The Pakistani gun makers are famous for taking a block of steel and whittling ut a gun with a set of files, but that's not recommended unless you have a LOT of patience and practice.

Laws will vary. In the U.S. it is permissible to make your own firearm so long as it is a type that would be legal for you to purchase if it were available.

Weapons are jewellery of man.

Webley Mark-4
Webley_Military_Mark_IV_1793.jpg

HK-G36K "Gift from Afghanistan"
1289119240.jpg

The "Orignal" Soviet AK-47 - 2 Units.
Rifle_AK-47.jpg

Chinese Type 56 - 2 Units
People%27s_Liberation_Army_Navy_sailor_with_type_56_assault_rifle.jpeg

Some kind of Russian .50 cal heavy machine gun. (picture is the closest match I could find)
Kept for Mehman Nawazi of Altaf Bhai!
NSVT_%282%29.JPG

None of them is licensed :D

Holy ****. Could you recommend me some good books on gun making / guns in general?

Go to dara adam khel :)

thought i'd revive this thread, just for the sake of it

img00341201109110434.jpg

Abou,

First of all what is with this picture in the rest room---things that bad that you have to take your guns to the toilet---secondly---I hope that pistol is not loaded and 'cocked'----any accidental discharge may damage the family jewels permanently---.

the pistol near my most prized jewels is an airsoft c02.....i should have made that clear. A discharge would hurt, but the cartridge was out and it doesnt even keep one in the chamber

as for man-size mirrors.....boy oh boy do i have something for you.

standby, SIR, standby :lol:

Back
Top Bottom