What's new

When an Indian historian lashed out at the west.

This man does not only speak for India but the entire global south!

I hope Indians will learn that the West are not their friends and China is not the enemy. Chinese and Indian working together will rock the western world.
I don't think many people have a bad opinion on China here

I like how it's lashed out at "the West"

Can we also just blanket blame all of "the East" for Japan's role/atrocities in WW2 because apparently "guilty by geographic location association" is very very acceptable these days.

Last edited:
I like how it's lashed out at "the West"

Can we also just blanket blame all of "the East" for Japan's role/atrocities in WW2 because apparently "guilty by geographic location association" is very very acceptable these days.
Yankee a-s-s on fire?

Yankee a-s-s on fire?
Pakistan
Norway

I'm sure Norway is wondering why they never got any of the 45 Trillion leached out of India...yet they are casually looped into the blame for it.

Last edited:

I hope Indians will learn that the West are not their friends and China is not the enemy. Chinese and Indian working together will rock the western world.

This is pure BS revisionist Indian history based on fantasies, viewed through a modern prism.

There was no Indian nation before the British, India exists because of the British, otherwise it would still be a region with dozens of kingdoms or countries.

Just read up on the Maratha wars in Bengal, just a decade before the battle of Plassey in 1757, those wars resulted in the deaths and murder of 500,000, so no, India was not a peaceful abode, they were killing each other, and history is murky.

This rubbish is to reinforce a fantasy about a loss to a nation that never existed.

India has one of the most expansive railway networks in the world, built by the British.
It has a massive canal network, built by the British.
It has good educational infrastructure, of which they are proud, created by the British.
India still uses English as an official language, a British language.
India still benefits from the civil service structure created by the British. why not get rid of it and renew like it was in old kingdoms, before the British.
Indians are proud of their so-called democracy and sham secularism, both British ideas.
And, So many other points.

There's so much dichotomy in these silly childlike war cries, it's laughable. Pure hypocrisy.

China actually is a historical nation, it cannot be compared to India, which was always a region, never a nation.

It's a good advice to the anti-chinese indian and japanese.
The West is just using you like a wet socks!
India is the west's condom, using them to f#ck China without getting their "hands" dirty

Most of the Indians I have spoken with were actually fond of the Chinese. But your govt didn't exactly see us as an friend. But instead it poked us through Pakistan and then poked us directly. We did not build military infra right up to the border first. You have a problem when we do the same.

We do know about the US. But the Chinese hasn't been exactly trustworthy to India. India didn't even join 4 nation naval exercises after 2009 to Chinese sensitivity. Australia withdrew from 4 nation exercises to your sensitivity. And what has China done to both their questions? You wanted Australia to stop asking questions and want India to redraw boundaries as per your wishes. It's not going to happen. China has pushed us into the West and will keep pushing us till CCP change their attitude of arrogance.

What has Greece or Germany done to India? Dude stop to insult people because east and west. For Japan, China is west

This is pure BS revisionist Indian history based on fantasies, viewed through a modern prism.

There was no Indian nation before the British, India exists because of the British, otherwise it would still be a region with dozens of kingdoms or countries.

Just read up on the Maratha wars in Bengal, just a decade before the battle of Plassey in 1757, those wars resulted in the deaths and murder of 500,000, so no, India was not a peaceful abode, they were killing each other, and history is murky.

This rubbish is to reinforce a fantasy about a loss to a nation that never existed.

India has one of the most expansive railway networks in the world, built by the British.
It has a massive canal network, built by the British.
It has good educational infrastructure, of which they are proud, created by the British.
India still uses English as an official language, a British language.
India still benefits from the civil service structure created by the British. why not get rid of it and renew like it was in old kingdoms, before the British.
Indians are proud of their so-called democracy and sham secularism, both British ideas.
And, So many other points.

There's so much dichotomy in these silly childlike war cries, it's laughable. Pure hypocrisy.

China actually is a historical nation, it cannot be compared to India, which was always a region, never a nation.

And India has no qualms in claiming neighboring territory looted by British colonizer. Which is essentially an act of neo-colonization, the root cause of India-china dispute. And denying North East states their independence.

Last edited:

India doesn't love the west, it's historical ally is Russia. India merely using the west to balance a China that is now too powerful for India to cope alone, it's called balance of power. To Indian establishment, China is the biggest threat, due to long standing border dispute and China's support of Pakistan.

India can't even develop itself, how could India rock the world? In all likelihood, China will get drag down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom