What's new

When Atlaf hussain burned our flag .

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This photo was taken and published in the newspaper after a hearing against Altaf Hussain leader ofAll Pakistan Muhajir student organization [Later the leader of MQM] who was arrested & sentenced after burning Pakistan's National Flag on Mazar e qaid Karachi.

Fullscreen%252520capture%252520992011%252520113853%252520AM.bmp.jpg

WAKE UP

He demands for the rights of muhajir's and u r saying to burn him....

Wise men have said that you shall not speak until you have the right knowledge about the subject. Go through the forum & find threads on this "activist" who is more like a terrorist to us.

Thousands of Pakistanis including lots of Mohajirs ain't breathing anymore just because of this half baked lunatic !

Read this: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...nt-homeland-security-detailed-report-mqm.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Wise men have said that you shall not speak until you have the right knowledge about the subject. Go through the forum & find threads on this "activist" who is more like a terrorist to us.

Thousands of Pakistanis including lots of Mohajirs ain't breathing anymore just because of this half baked lunatic !

Read this: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...nt-homeland-security-detailed-report-mqm.html
yes but this this so called terrorist organisation is part of ur Gov now and was part of Gov during Musharraf era too
what i dont understand is civilian Gov can negotiate with any one but why musharraf had to compromise on him

yes but this this so called terrorist organisation is part of ur Gov now and was part of Gov during Musharraf era too
what i dont understand is civilian Gov can negotiate with any one but why musharraf had to compromise on him

Lots of things are wrong in Pakistan & yes i guess MQM has to be washed and cleaned of its terrorist wings. Altaf is the one ruining this party and has to be removed. MQM has some bright people among its ranks , i hope their future would be more democratic & less like an outlawed terrorist gang.

Rehman malik gave a breifing to the standing commitee of senate yesterday, he said that the Karachi problems are because of militant wings of ANP, MQM and PPP.

I say, get a rangers operation in there, a ruthless operation, and kill anybody who resists, and then, try them in on the spot military courts and hang them in the Teen Talwar chowk, so that everybody gets to know what will happen if you F with the nation.

But this is temporary, we need to get these politics out and the good politics in.

Dear Son,

Once you have given the agreen upon plebiscite right to Kashmir, come back and we will start to talk about rights.

Till then, go home and play with your tinker toys.

Papa kheta hua sharam ati hai??hmmm

Back
Top Bottom