What's new

When Atlaf hussain burned our flag .

[=Mughal1;2589992]Pakistan ki salaamti sirf aur sirf is bat main hai ke log islam ko sahee tareeqe se samjhen aur phir is ke bataane ke mutaabiq amal karen.

Kaun say musalmano ka nizam say... Shia , Sunni , Barelvi , Deobandi , Salafi , Sufi & Mashaikhs the other dozen ????????

I, for one, am satisfied with MQM's role in Khi. People, however, are free to cast their votes to other parties, should they deem MQM's role in Khi. inappropriate. MQM cant' hurt millions of people, as suggest above. Mind ya, it's coming from a PPP supporter.

I, for one, am satisfied with MQM's role in Khi. People, however, are free to cast their votes to other parties, should they deem MQM's role in Khi. inappropriate. MQM cant' hurt millions of people, as suggest above. Mind ya, it's coming from a PPP supporter.

oh PUHLEEEEZZZ i'd rather jump of a cliff than to support ppp,as for u if u r happy with mqm running karachi..good for u :cheers:

As long as karachi has mqm...al-qaeda doesnt have to worry abt karachi..:D

MQM is the only thing between TTP / AQ and people of karachi thus why all the support , its easy to blindly accuse some without knowing ground facts. Reality is very different

oh PUHLEEEEZZZ i'd rather jump of a cliff than to support ppp,as for u if u r happy with mqm running karachi..good for u :cheers:
Well, that's your opinion. What can I say?
Since it's MQM's thread, I won't go off-topic explaining my support for PPP(Asif Zardari to be specific). And as for me being happy with MQM running Karachi, ya see, it's not me who matters, but the people of Karachi as whole.

The same old method of subjugating ethnic minorities in Pakistan using religious injunctions. They don't work anymore; they didn't even work in 1971.

Meray bhai, humain hamaaray haal par chor do, aap kay mushwaray kee humain zaroorat nahein.
Don't worry, we are yahoodis, RAW agents and wajib e qatl

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

ok ur post suggests u r confused...mqm is engaged in such activities to hold on to power there..terrorize people to vote for them.Anyone who tries to leave their party they end up dead,if you talk to people in karachi,they'll tell you how mqm have made groups in diff localities to see which families dont show up for mqm gatherings,mqm is controlling these people with fear.
Why would anyone try to leave MQM? There are no other parties.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Well, that's your opinion. What can I say?
Since it's MQM's thread, I won't go off-topic explaining my support for PPP(Asif Zardari to be specific). And as for me being happy with MQM running Karachi, ya see, it's not me who matters, but the people of Karachi as whole.
You restore my faith in Karachi :)

1450679_822555121104876_175783492_n.jpg

IK didn't burn his flag did he?

i think u would understand but u didn't

what i meant was some political figure landing in jail doesn't mean he is actually guilty

the entire story about altaf burning pak flag is fabricated false propaganda

i think u would understand but u didn't

what i meant was some political figure landing in jail doesn't mean he is actually guilty

the entire story about altaf burning pak flag is fabricated false propaganda

Ofcourse its propaganda.

If he was a man, he'd come and face charges laid on him. He sits in Europe and insights terrorism and racism in a land he has no affiliation to.

Ofcourse its propaganda.

If he was a man, he'd come and face charges laid on him. He sits in Europe and insights terrorism and racism in a land he has no affiliation to.

come on man, just lock this nonsense thread already, enough of fail attempts for two yrs man, thts dead weight dragging for far too long

crux of the matter is every politician serves his jail time, thats where politics is practically born, imran, javed hashmi all have served their period and come out eventually

pagloon ki batoon ka bura nhi manaty . pagal to kapry utar ker bhi ghoomty hain to kya hoa . altaf bhai mental case hai usy special liya jana chayee .

Back
Top Bottom