What's new

When Islamic atheism thrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is this islamic atheism????????????????????????? they were just atheisists, they didn't believe in islam.
the title should have been
When the muslim world was torlant? or something like that

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

islam and atheism are two different things. its like water and oil

then i disagree with you :disagree:

bye

You have all the right. I urge you to read the other side of the story. Start from Calvinism than Islam. According to my perception, we do not have free will. Here is an interesting video of Albert Einstien which supports your point; however, the symbol of evil i.e. Satan is the creation of Allah Almighty. Anyways, if good i.e. Prophets, Saints and good people are blessed by Allah than it means that Allah created "good" So, if He created good than He also created evil. By saying that, the concept of good and bad differs from one person to the other; hence, Allah Almighty knows the best.

I agree that evil is created by Allah.

Last edited by a moderator:
how is this islamic atheism????????????????????????? they were just atheisists, they didn't believe in islam.
the title should have been
When the muslim world was torlant? or something like that

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

islam and atheism are two different things. its like water and oil
Because certain 'Scholars' are trying to find justifications for their 'confusion'. They do not want to follow Islam while at the same time they do not find courage to sack it altogether. So lets invent this 'Islamic atheism', where one can be a Muslim for namesake while at the same time he/she also enjoys freedom not to do anything Islamic. For such confused folks, Allama Iqbal said:

Waza mein tum ho nasara to tamaddun mein hunood
Yeh musalman hein jinehin dekh kar sharmain yahood

You have all the right. I urge you to read the other side of the story. Start from Calvinism than Islam. According to my perception, we do not have free will. Here is an interesting video of Albert Einstien which supports your point; however, the symbol of evil i.e. Satan is the creation of Allah Almighty. Anyways, if good i.e. Prophets, Saints and good people are blessed by Allah than it means that Allah created "good" So, if He created good than He also created evil. By saying that, the concept of good and bad differs from one people to the other; hence, Allah Almighty knows the best.

I agree that evil is created by Allah.

YouTube - Does God Exist ? Albert Einstein

I think i did not mean any such thing :confused: anyway Thanks

I just said "A human has got a freewill" meaning he can do whatever he wants. That is the reason why some of us will do to hell and the paradise because we are responsible for our own deeds.

The Animals or other creations (except Jins) will not be questioned as they do not have a free will. Only the Humans and the Jins are the two creations that will be questioned

This is a height of stupidity now let me answer it one by one - basically the critic has just twisted the verses of the Holy Qur'an for his own purposes and picked verses out of context to suit his own needs. It is just like i say I DON'T LOVE YOU and you cut DON'T in between and show to others saying "I love you" instead.

Non of these Verses are Twisted or out of context.. You might want to use QURAN EXPLORER as i have checked EACH verse twice with the proper English translation in both Quran Explorer as well as Google Translate from Arabic to English....

if you still think that these words have been twisted I'll REPOST all the verses in Arabic FOR YOU so you yourself can take a look

Quran Explorer

- Quran 22: 47 -A day in the sight of the Lord is like a thousand years of your reckoning.

وَيَسۡتَعۡجِلُونَكَ بِٱلۡعَذَابِ وَلَن يُخۡلِفَ ٱللَّهُ وَعۡدَهُ ۥ*ۚ وَإِنَّ يَوۡمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلۡفِ سَنَةٍ۬ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ (٤٧

- Quran-32:5: To Him, on a Day, the space whereof will be a thousands years of your rekoning

يُدَبِّرُ ٱلۡأَمۡرَ مِنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ إِلَى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ ثُمَّ يَعۡرُجُ إِلَيۡهِ فِى يَوۡمٍ۬ كَانَ مِقۡدَارُهُ ۥۤ أَلۡفَ سَنَةٍ۬ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ (٥)

-Quran 70: 4 The angels and the spirit ascend unto him in a day the measure whereof is Fifty thousands years.

تَعۡرُجُ ٱلۡمَلَـٰٓٮِٕڪَةُ وَٱلرُّوحُ إِلَيۡهِ فِى يَوۡمٍ۬ كَانَ مِقۡدَارُهُ ۥ خَمۡسِينَ أَلۡفَ سَنَةٍ۬ (٤)

Quran 18: 90 Till, when he reached the rising-place of the Sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had appointed no shelter from it.

حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَطۡلِعَ ٱلشَّمۡسِ وَجَدَهَا تَطۡلُعُ عَلَىٰ قَوۡمٍ۬ لَّمۡ نَجۡعَل لَّهُم مِّن دُونِہَا سِتۡرً۬ا

-Quran 36: 38 And the sun runneth on unto a resting place for him. That is the measuring of the Mighty, the Wise.

وَٱلشَّمۡسُ تَجۡرِى لِمُسۡتَقَرٍّ۬ لَّهَا*ۚ ذَٲلِكَ تَقۡدِيرُ ٱلۡعَزِيزِ ٱلۡعَلِيمِ (٣٨)

Quran 67: 5 And We have (from of old) adorned the lowest heaven (sky) with lamps, and We have made such (Lamps as) missiles to drive away Satans…

وَلَقَدۡ زَيَّنَّا ٱلسَّمَآءَ ٱلدُّنۡيَا بِمَصَـٰبِيحَ وَجَعَلۡنَـٰهَا رُجُومً۬ا لِّلشَّيَـٰطِينِ*ۖ وَأَعۡتَدۡنَا لَهُمۡ عَذَابَ ٱلسَّعِيرِ (٥)

- Quran 37: 6-8 We have indeed decorated the lower heaven (sky) with beauty (in) the stars, (for beauty) and for guard against all obstinate rebellious Satans. So they should not strain their ears in the direction of the Exalted Assembly but be cast away from every side.

إِنَّا زَيَّنَّا ٱلسَّمَآءَ ٱلدُّنۡيَا بِزِينَةٍ ٱلۡكَوَاكِبِ (٦) وَحِفۡظً۬ا مِّن كُلِّ شَيۡطَـٰنٍ۬ مَّارِدٍ۬ (٧) لَّا يَسَّمَّعُونَ إِلَى ٱلۡمَلَإِ ٱلۡأَعۡلَىٰ وَيُقۡذَفُونَ مِن كُلِّ جَانِبٍ۬ (٨)

- Quran 2: 22: Who has made the earth your couch, And the heavens (Sky) your canopy

ٱلَّذِى جَعَلَ لَكُمُ ٱلۡأَرۡضَ فِرَٲشً۬ا وَٱلسَّمَآءَ بِنَآءً۬ وَأَنزَلَ مِنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ مَآءً۬

And We have set on earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with them. [Quran- 21:31]

وَجَعَلۡنَا فِى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ رَوَٲسِىَ أَن تَمِيدَ بِهِمۡ وَجَعَلۡنَا فِيہَا فِجَاجً۬ا سُبُلاً۬ لَّعَلَّهُمۡ يَہۡتَدُونَ (٣١)

And he has cast the earth firm mountains lest it shake with you… [Quran-16:15]
وَأَلۡقَىٰ فِى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ رَوَٲسِىَ أَن تَمِيدَ بِڪُمۡ وَأَنۡہَـٰرً۬ا وَسُبُلاً۬ لَّعَلَّڪُمۡ تَہۡتَدُونَ (١٥) وَعَلَـٰمَـٰتٍ۬*ۚ وَبِٱلنَّجۡمِ هُمۡ يَہۡتَدُونَ (١٦)

All translations directly taken from Quran Explorer non of it has been Altered.

So all that what you have posted above is the Greek literature and references quoted in Quran? I guess I did not ask you to present me with the list of contradictions in Quran (as per your limited knowledge of it in the total absence of the understanding of Arabic) but the plagiarized Greek medical knowledge given in Quran?

As per my limited knowledge of Arabic? Geez thats a bummer now i have to learn arabic to actually understand the Quran.. No need there is enough information out there and the Quran can be understood in almost all languages point blank word by word.

Now I was replying to Sur's claim that the Quran first knew about the Human Anatomy 1400 years ago which was a false claim as can be proven by this Journal here which i am assuming you never bothered to look.

http://www.scielo.cl/pdf/ijmorphol/v24n1/art18.pdf

Second of all your constantly requesting me that i show you Greek literature that has information that's in the Quran when you can actually do that yourself. Plus its not just the Quran its all the Abrahamic monotheistic religions. The works of the Greeks were known in the Arab and North African world for a thousand years before Islam, and Islam began translating Greek texts into Arabic within a century of its military conquests.

Greek Hellenic culture had long since spread into and affected popular beliefs, even among illiterate peoples, throughout and beyond the Roman Empire, even down the East Coast of Africa, in many cases reinforced by the introduction of the new Romano-Hellenic philosophy of Christianity. Jews and Christians were extensively Hellenized, and Islam sprung from these very same religious traditions.

Alot of the Greek ideas and philosophies were brought down all the way into India as well by Alexander the great himself. Many of the first Muslims probably knew Greco Roman literature before they translated any holy books and it's also a known fact that most of the administration done in the 8th century by the Muslims contained Greek and Roman ways of administering civil laws and it's because of Hellinization that Islam flourished especially up to the 14th century when cities like Cairo had the world's largest library full of Greco Roman literature and science.

Last edited:
I think i did not mean any such thing :confused:

I just said "A human has got a freewill" meaning he can do whatever he wants. That is the reason why some of us will do to hell and the paradise because we are responsible for our own deeds.

The Animals or other creations (except Jins) will not be questioned as they do not have a free will. Only the Humans and the Jins are the two creations that will be questioned

According to the knowledge I posses, human beings cannot do whatever they want. I was just like you but than I changed my views. Now, I am sure about the views I have.
Now let me question your side. I am not here to prove my point or to undermine the true Islam. I just want to express my feelings here.
Why did God create this universe?
Wasn't He sure about His creation OR He wanted to judge us?
If He wanted to judge us than how come He knew everything before hand i.e. Saad will go to hell etc

God, knows the best. I, Saad (is) seeking an apology (if) I said something wrong.

Durran3:

This claim by you is pretty serious one.

"All translations directly taken from Quran Explorer non of it has been Altered."

Try to live in a shell which you can easily clean.

Ok thanks, i will - and sorry i misunderstsood your last post

Well thats because of high level of illeteracy in our country. Peoples are inclined towards Ullema and those Ullema themselves know nothing about Islam so they give verdicts based on their poor knowledge. Just pick any Pakistani for example take your own example, Have you ever read the translation of Holy Quran? i don't think so......... similar is the case for rest of the 95% - 99% Pakistanis

and same applies for other Muslim nations. We do not know anything about Islam and on top of that we have high illeteracy in our countries thanks to the poverty and lack of interest by the governments. Until this education problem is not resolved we cannot prosper neither can represent like an Ideal Muslim

At the moment we are lacking both worldy as well as religious education

then its all about the clerics depicting the Islam the way want to do & cut the parts which they think are challenging their super natural claims, just as it was mentioned in the article on the very first page ;)

according to you, Clerics are all illiterates but still in Pakistan-The land of Pure we see millions following the word of clerics as God's Revelations which is leading us all into chaos, you can in no way deny the existence of this chaos out of illiteracy :lol:

BTW are in a delusion that i never ever read Quran or you like all others is the person who can read Arabic but they don't know whats its meaning :lol:

we are probably the only nation on the planet which learns a particular language but it can only read that particular language but cannot understand whats the meaning of it

God, knows the best

Yup only God & Prophet knows the best any one else has got no brain, All Inventions & leaps in Science were made by God

in fact everything Good or bad is God's Wisdom & everything can be justified by saying 'God has something good in it for you'

Durran3:

This claim by you is pretty serious one.

"All translations directly taken from Quran Explorer non of it has been Altered."

Try to live in a shell which you can easily clean.

What i meant was non of it has been altered by me

I don't have a time to answer each and every question again and again. You may google and you will find an answer of each question. I have already debated a lot about this topic and this topic was raised couple of years ago and after knowing the poor work of a fanboy most of the peoples stopped mentioning these verses. Its just like you are few years late

I just answer the first question once again and not reading your all post once again

Non of these Verses are Twisted or out of context.. You might want to use QURAN EXPLORER as i have checked EACH verse twice with the proper English translation in both Quran Explorer as well as Google Translate from Arabic to English....

if you still think that these words have been twisted I'll REPOST all the verses in Arabic FOR YOU so you yourself can take a look

Quran Explorer

- Quran 22: 47 -A day in the sight of the Lord is like a thousand years of your reckoning.

وَيَسۡتَعۡجِلُونَكَ بِٱلۡعَذَابِ وَلَن يُخۡلِفَ ٱللَّهُ وَعۡدَهُ ۥ*ۚ وَإِنَّ يَوۡمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلۡفِ سَنَةٍ۬ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ (٤٧

You quoted half of the verse just like i said I don't love you (take don't away) and it becomes I love you.

a day with thy Lord is as a thousand years of your counting(47)

anyway look at it close - A day with Thy lord (is heavens) is as a thousand years of your countain - where is it talking about the day of Judgement?
- Quran-32:5: To Him, on a Day, the space whereof will be a thousands years of your rekoning

يُدَبِّرُ ٱلۡأَمۡرَ مِنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ إِلَى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ ثُمَّ يَعۡرُجُ إِلَيۡهِ فِى يَوۡمٍ۬ كَانَ مِقۡدَارُهُ ۥۤ أَلۡفَ سَنَةٍ۬ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ (٥)

Once again You have quoted half verse clearly degrading the quality of your criticism. Here is a full verse

He directs the Affair from the heaven to the earth, then it goes up to Him in a day whose measure is a thousand years of your counting.(5)

Now look at it yourself Allah is talking about Heavens and tell me where he is talking about the Day of Judgement? So the day in Heavens/Paradise is equavilient to 1000 years

-Quran 70: 4 The angels and the spirit ascend unto him in a day the measure whereof is Fifty thousands years.

تَعۡرُجُ ٱلۡمَلَـٰٓٮِٕڪَةُ وَٱلرُّوحُ إِلَيۡهِ فِى يَوۡمٍ۬ كَانَ مِقۡدَارُهُ ۥ خَمۡسِينَ أَلۡفَ سَنَةٍ۬ (٤)

Look at the verses of the Qur'an - do not quote only one verse - the whole chapter is talking about the Day of Judgement i am quoting just few verses in the beginning and verse 4 is the one you quoted

A questioner asked of a punishment about to befall(1)

the unbelievers, which none will avert,(2)

from God, the Lord of the Stairways.(3)

The angels and the Spirit go up to Him in a day whose measure is fifty thousand years;(4)

so be thou patient with a sweet patience.(5)

Go and read the full chapter yourself - thats all about the day of Judgement that is equivalent to 50,000 years

All your post is exactly like that.......... full of nonsense

if you have a common sense You will undestand what i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom