What's new

When two great men strike - Edhi on Imran Khan.

The old man is jealous and being cranky....
The joys of old age ;)

Good god, I cannot believe the level of bigotry and hypocrisy shown in this thread by fellow members.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Edhi in person. He's an extremely honest man. Further more, he has done wonders for this country. Yet, here we see literate individuals questioning his honesty over politics. Truly shameful.

This is the bitter truth accept it. Pakistani politics is dirt.

Had he wanted a place in politics there were several opportunities in the past but he chose to reject them all.

How can you compare someone who drives a mercedes with someone who does not even have a car of his own.

Ignorance is bliss for people blinded by deceitful leaders.

just because Edhi has supported the crimes by musharraf, doesnot mean he is always honest, and right about things... yeah come again how much gold his secret second wife took away with her? 30 million worth? when he doesnot have a car of his own, I wonder from where on earth he was able to give her this much of gold.... but we never questioned him for it.

its politics, you never know whose strings are in whose hands....especially in Karachi when there is a matter of survival, where people like Haqeem Saeed, Gul ji are not safe.

and moreover, I have met him in person too, he is not mentally stable, I think anyone in his position cannot claim sanity...

Secondly why would Hamid Gul or Imran khan say such a thing to a harmless person ? were they running a gang back then or did they took away 5 million worth animal skin back then? :lol:

I would NOT believe Edhi on this issue,,, Fishy indeed...

Especially when u look at the timing of this video... It's like Seeta-White case appeared right when Imran Khan was felt as a threat,,, Now that he is being felt as a substantial competitor, we have Edhi suddenly remembering his forgotten thoughts,,,, There's a thing called "CONFABULATIONs" that is what is going on with Edhi... I would say.

-
-
-

or.... it could be that Edhi was threatened by present Govt. or asked by Ganja Bros to give them this favour...

just because Edhi has supported the crimes by musharraf, doesnot mean he is always honest, and right about things... yeah come again how much gold his secret second wife took away with her? 30 million worth? when he doesnot have a car of his own, I wonder from where on earth he was able to give her this much of gold.... but we never questioned him for it.

Funny, you came up with a load of crap.

This coming from supporters of PTI who were just the other day jumping with joy like children on eid thinking Marvi Memon's resignation meant someone respectable would join PTI other than IK himself. Not only her same was the case with former foreign minister.

Did you ever hear of Edhi meeting with Shuja Pasha? no.

Didn't Imran Khan meet Pasha recently?

Perhaps, this video would refresh your memory:
Watch 3:05 onwards.

Why would Edhi be jealous? how many hospitals does Imran have? only one in Lahore.

While honorable Mr. Edhi has a network all over Pakistan. Not even a worthy opponent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, you came up with a load of crap.

This coming from supporters of PTI who were just the other day jumping with joy like children on eid thinking Marvi Memon's resignation meant someone respectable would join PTI other than IK himself. Not only her same was the case with former foreign minister.

Did you ever hear of Edhi meeting with Shuja Pasha? no.

Didn't Imran Khan meet Pasha recently?

Perhaps, this video would refresh your memory:
Watch 3:05 onwards.

Why would Edhi be jealous? how many hospitals does Imran have? only one in Lahore.

While honorable Mr. Edhi has a network all over Pakistan. Not even a worthy opponent.

whats in the video? he just refused to talk to a low rank ?

Pasha did meet IK, so what ? did IK stopped bashing Army for military operation and all the bad stuff Army do ? did you not see how he addressed Kayani in Karachi Dharna, surely like a supreme commander addresses his subordinate...

there is one thing IK is not one of those who back off or have done corruption and crimes to run away from the country... he is a man of steel, honour and honesty....

Last edited by a moderator:
come up with something other than nonsense, and there is no shame for PTI supporters to accept it,

yes PTI did a awful thing to support military dictator, and we apologized,

edhi seems right in this case. he has done more for pakistan than any other politician or person

edhi seems right in this case. he has done more for pakistan than any other politician or person

have you seen the video ?? :lol: no one has ever questioned Edhi's contribution, or question his or his organization's integrity, despite that he was exposed...

do watch video to formulate your opinion, though we are least concern with foreigners's opinion...

Btw. It seem slip of tongue and association of two entirely different scenarios.

The era which he is talking about, is the Imran Khan's peak for collection of funds for SKCH, and of course Benazir's era when Hamid Gul was ISI chief.

Imran khan might have contacted him for fund, and Hamid Khan might have contacted him for any 'other' reason.

So when he asked who contacted you, he said 'Imran Khan' / 'Hamid Gul' erroneously associating the both with same action. This is possible with a person of this age. My mother used to associate two entirely different things in her last days, i mean when she was of same age.

In 1994 IK did not have any political party nor was he in politics. His sole ambition at that time was to collect funds for SKMH.

1994 Imran Khan Jemima Jemima khail raha tha... Why would Hamid Gul take IMRAN KHAN to Edhi, to overthrow Benazir? :D

How ridiculous does it sound when you say it out loud. However unfortunately Imran Khan will have to explain his side of the story. Either baba ji mis-remembers or its a response to IK being on top in the PEW survey.

looks like someone dressed someone as imran khan and hameed gul and took them to edhi:lol:

\ He is not a politician just because you respect someone or look up to someone doesn't mean you have to approve of every thing they have to say... Common sense you people put the respect of someone at the even the faintest sight of controversy.

Someone threatened him but it's not clear it was Imran Khan or all of the previously mentioned persons.

Edhi has stayed out of politics and that was a smart thing; no matter what any politician says.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom