What's new

Where are the retired aircrafts of PAF?

Some can be found at the PAF Museum in Karachi:

0025599.jpeg

Whatever but I can see that famous IAF Gnat of 65 war right there in the museum. Looks cool. :)

Whatever but I can see that famous IAF Gnat of 65 war right there in the museum. Looks cool. :)

Yea i heard a story of a brave IAF pilot during 1965 war who decided to be our guest rather than fighting :D :D )

We had a bunch of Supermarine Attacker ...... Where are they now ? not a single aircraft anywhere in Pakistan or in Museum.

Got some more info on the T-37 which is at GIKI.

The story goes like this. A T-37 crashed at GIK (around 2008 I think)...after that crash the PAF gave an old T-37 to the GIKI...

PAF Beech Twin Bonanza (D-50)
out side chaklala AB

PAF C 130
out side chaklala AB

PAF QUIKIE Q-2
out side FAISAL AB

What different places? I've seen the one at China chowk, any others?

Outside the museum, outside fortress stadium, there are others, I think.

There's an Afghan/Soviet Mig-21 parked there too. And some remnants of tails, etc. from shot down Indian and Afghan/Soviet planes.

PAF C 130
out side chaklala AB

Is that one of the two involved in that horrible crash a while ago?

Got some more info on the T-37 which is at GIKI.

The story goes like this. A T-37 crashed at GIK (around 2008 I think)...after that crash the PAF gave an old T-37 to the GIKI...

Was it not a prop-craft that crashed in GIKI?

i saw one Mirage Fazaiya Housing Scheme near Johar Town.

We need a few B57s, T33, and Mirages, F7s in Fotress stadium lahore....it used to have but i cant see no more.

one for Motorway to show case motorway operations, also need near Airports of Pakistan. we need to show case more....and in public eye....its a great advertising, & marketing tool, also inspires Pakistanis to join air force.

i saw one Mirage Fazaiya Housing Scheme near Johar Town.

We need a few B57s, T33, and Mirages, F7s in Fotress stadium lahore....it used to have but i cant see no more.

one for Motorway to show case motorway operations, also need near Airports of Pakistan. we need to show case more....and in public eye....its a great advertising, & marketing tool, also inspires Pakistanis to join air force.

Fazayia scheme Mirage is from the batch delivered in 1968 and has been supposedly flown by M.M.Alam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom