What's new

Where is Terrorist ? As a war against Islam !

You have shia extremists that are just as bad as takfiris to be honest.

Us Sunnis and Shias need to throw the extremists and takfiris in the dustbin where they belong. Saudis and Iran need go stop supporting these groups as proxies.

Lesser know groups like GIA and Takfir Al Hijra are just as bad as Isis, boko haram, al qeada and ttp.

I agree.. i am Sunni. So i prefer to criticize my own first.

Great post. Anyone who can’t see that the war on terror is a war on Islam is either deliberately lying or has lost touch with reality.

The biggest financiers of terrorist groups are the ones with the biggest mouths claiming they oppose terror.

Islam does not promote this and is the only antidote against it. Islam promotes peaceful living and justice towards all beings, but Islam never asks us to lie down like sheep when a wolf comes to attack you.

It’s what Malcolm X said is just common sense.

Give some examples of peaceful Islam...I am very keen as everywhere I read or hear, it's the opposite.

All through the history, right from the killings of the direct descendants of PBUH by Islamists, Invasion of countries, slaughter of so called infidels, forceful conversion of non-muslims, destroying religious places, books, literature of non-believers, and off-late creating nations on the name religion....I am yet to see examples of peaceful living and justice towards all beings.

Islam and Christianity are different if you expect some sort of reformation your wrong.

Islam had more reformations than Christianity.

Did you know that Rennaissance became the biggest reformation point of Christianity when Europeans made major reforms in Christianity and worked towards 'not going word by word of the book'?

Also by reforms, I don't mean who was the latest in the lines of your religions.

I am talking about weeding out war and forceful related things from your texts including forced proselytization, women's status as half that of a man, pressure to convert, subjugate or kill or even eliminate altogether the concepts which eliminate the thought of forceful response which have caused so much friction between Islam and other communities around the world.

Let's be honest; there were verses which advocate violence; otherwise no one can twist the meaning of it in over 50 totally unrelated countries around the world with the same intent. Ranging from jihadis in Philippines, to India, to Uzbekistan, to Somalia, to Nigeria, to ISIS in Syria and Iraq; look at the difference of the societies in which Muslims tend to get brainwashed easily.

Young, smart people who have bright future and potential are dragged into violence and therefore ruin their own families and the families of others.

This is something inherently problematic and your religious leaders need to look into seeing how it can be reformed.

If they all have organisations that advocate force and use of violence using a religious text at the same time, then there is something wrong in certain verses which are not relevant according to today's modern times; they may have been relevant in 7th century AD when Islam was expanding its territory in what's today Saudi Arabia.

I was told a bit about a scholar Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, who tried to bring some reforms to Islam but was unsuccessful and his followers were declared non-Muslims (I think they are called Ahmadis).

Maybe you could help me understand the difference. And without getting sentimental please.

This is not a troll discussion; it is a frank, honest discussion both ways.

A lot of the religions in the world barely went through any reforms as they follow the same thing aka Paganism, Buddhism and Hinduism.

Hardly. This only reflects your unawareness in our two philosophies.

Buddhism and Hinduism were one of the first major faiths which underwent reforms.
There have been numerous reforms in Buddhism since Pala times and every time the Buddhist community becomes too material or ceremonial, there are corrections made in all the three four main branches of Buddhist school of thought. Reforms have taken place more than once whether it is in my sect the Vajrayana/Mahayana or the Hinayana and Theravada schools of thought.

From transitioning of royalty of Thailand, to the relegation of power and principles to the order of monks in Mahayana/Vajrayana sects; thinks have always moved fluidly in Buddhism.

Among the Hindus, you need to read on the works of Savitribai Phule, Raja Rammohan Roy, Swami Dayanand, Swami Vivekananda etc to start with and see the reforms they brought to change the Hindu society.

I can help you with sources if you want to really see what work happened and how it changed the way these two operate.

Reforms doesn't mean changing the tenets of the philosophy or spirituality.

It simply means to remove any social challenges faced by a community in a new era.

Last edited:
2hpbut.jpg

I am war president -When IRAQ attacked this was BUSH Dialog

Today THE CURSED WAR HAS ENDED - AFter finishing the afgann war ,

Now u tell me to judge ISlam by a criminal s Statement ?

You haven't come across takfiri ideology I guess. The world has changed and from the wahabi movement you have the extreme sect that states killing innocents is justified as per their fithna.

That ideology has given rise to ISIS, Al Qaeda, TTP etc. It is a devient sect... But their existence is undeniable.

False conception again- Islamic ideology said kill innocent muslim ?

Don't Mix up ISISI or TTP with other islamic parties. Do you know the formation of al-quida? I don;t think so.. If today US drop bomb up of PK - Then hopefully you will forget the strategic relation with US. What happened in Afghanistan. DId u forget that ? And world s 95 % terrorist movement organized by Zions , Indians and US . IN Pakistan 70 % terrorist attack organized BY RAW and US. Don't you know that ?

Give some examples of peaceful Islam...I am very keen as everywhere I read or hear, it's the opposite.

All through the history, right from the killings of the direct descendants of PBUH by Islamists, Invasion of countries, slaughter of so called infidels, forceful conversion of non-muslims, destroying religious places, books, literature of non-believers, and off-late creating nations on the name religion....I am yet to see examples of peaceful living and justice towards all beings.

Muslims are more than 25% of the world’s population and rising. You have to learn to live with and accept Islam’s permanence in the world.

Take a visit to some of these countries and interact with real people. Hate sites will teach you nothing but surprisingly how to hate.

We Muslims don’t proselytize like Christians. Our religion doesn’t require us to convince anyone, only to show the right way and allow others to choose for themselves.

Did you know that Rennaissance became the biggest reformation point of Christianity when Europeans made major reforms in Christianity and worked towards 'not going word by word of the book'?

Also by reforms, I don't mean who was the latest in the lines of your religions.

I am talking about weeding out war and forceful related things from your texts including forced proselytization, women's status as half that of a man, pressure to convert, subjugate or kill or even eliminate altogether the concepts which eliminate the thought of forceful response which have caused so much friction between Islam and other communities around the world.

Let's be honest; there were verses which advocate violence; otherwise no one can twist the meaning of it in over 50 totally unrelated countries around the world with the same intent. Ranging from jihadis in Philippines, to India, to Uzbekistan, to Somalia, to Nigeria, to ISIS in Syria and Iraq; look at the difference of the societies in which Muslims tend to get brainwashed easily.

Young, smart people who have bright future and potential are dragged into violence and therefore ruin their own families and the families of others.

This is something inherently problematic and your religious leaders need to look into seeing how it can be reformed.

If they all have organisations that advocate force and use of violence using a religious text at the same time, then there is something wrong in certain verses which are not relevant according to today's modern times; they may have been relevant in 7th century AD when Islam was expanding its territory in what's today Saudi Arabia.

I was told a bit about a scholar Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, who tried to bring some reforms to Islam but was unsuccessful and his followers were declared non-Muslims (I think they are called Ahmadis).

Maybe you could help me understand the difference. And without getting sentimental please.

This is not a troll discussion; it is a frank, honest discussion both ways.

Hardly. This only reflects your unawareness in our two philosophies.

Buddhism and Hinduism were one of the first major faiths which underwent reforms.
There have been numerous reforms in Buddhism since Pala times and every time the Buddhist community becomes too material or ceremonial, there are corrections made in all the three four main branches of Buddhist school of thought. Reforms have taken place more than once whether it is in my sect the Vajrayana/Mahayana or the Hinayana and Theravada schools of thought.

From transitioning of royalty of Thailand, to the relegation of power and principles to the order of monks in Mahayana/Vajrayana sects; thinks have always moved fluidly in Buddhism.

Among the Hindus, you need to read on the works of Savitribai Phule, Raja Rammohan Roy, Swami Dayanand, Swami Vivekananda etc to start with and see the reforms they brought to change the Hindu society.

I can help you with sources if you want to really see what work happened and how it changed the way these two operate.

Reforms doesn't mean changing the tenets of the philosophy or spirituality.

It simply means to remove any social challenges faced by a community in a new era.

You are an Islamophobic troll who lives on a Pakistani forum with the sole purpose to promote hate against Muslims and Pakistanis.

Get a life.

People like the Afghans fight to liberate their country from occupiers. This is a noble war for all cultures and religions. There is not a single nation that states "dont fight if they invade your country". The problem is not Afghans and other muslims who fight to liberate their countries(something that all nations do). The problem is radical colonialists who think that we live in the 19th century and think they can stage wars in the name of whatever in order to loot the victims. Its only white people that think that they can do these types of wars and claim that they are morally superior. There is nothing more pathetic than seeing non white people supporting that policy. Yesterday Afghanistan, today Pakistan, tomorrow India. It happened in the past, it could be happen again.

People like the Afghans fight to liberate their country from occupiers. This is a noble war for all cultures and religions. There is not a single nation that states "dont fight if they invade your country". The problem is not Afghans and other muslims who fight to liberate their countries(something that all nations do). The problem is radical colonialists who think that we live in the 19th century and think they can stage wars in the name of whatever in order to loot the victims. Its only white people that think that they can do these types of wars and claim that they are morally superior. There is nothing more pathetic than seeing non white people supporting that policy. Yesterday Afghanistan, today Pakistan, tomorrow India. It happened in the past, it could be happen again.

There is a big difference. NO one is supporting colonization by white people. Don't make it look like everywhere it was the west vs Islam.

If you see, Indians are most supportive of Afghans here for their country which is why, we are helping them out with dams, farms, businesses, schools etc.

I don't see how you equate our experience with supporting colonization

Eastern societies have had a completely different interaction with that religion and therefore have a different understanding. It is just that right now, the problems faced in western community and eastern communities just happen to coincide.

It is now a cover for every oppressor in the world. This is how they justify their persecution.

Until we realize the truth that every Muslim is and only ever be the loyal supporter of another Muslim, we will keep facing humiliations due to our own worldliness and cowardice. We have to unite together, its the only way.

I am war president -When IRAQ attacked this was BUSH Dialog

Today THE CURSED WAR HAS ENDED - AFter finishing the afgann war ,

Now u tell me to judge ISlam by a criminal s Statement ?

He's saying Islam is a religion of peace to assure Americans after the 9/11 attacks. Especially when helping Saudis leave the country when they found out most of the hijackers were Saudis and the Saudi government denied it was their citizens. But admitted it later that it was true. Because people said true Muslims wouldn't commit such attacks like 9/11.

So Al Qaida and Osama Bin Laden aren't Muslims?

However dies killing innocents, dies a Non-Muslim. It is not allowed in our faith.

Whoever was responsible cannot be a Muslim.

Read the Quran, you will see it.

“…take not life, which God hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom.” [Al-Qur’an 6:151]

“…if any one slew a person (unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land) it would be as if he slew all of mankind: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind.” [Al-Qur’an 5:32]

“Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just." [Al-Qur’an 60:8]

The Yusuf Ali translation of the Quran is one of the many peaceful translations of the Quran.
And the vast majority of Muslims around the world are peaceful people. I know that from news-reports and what i see in the behavior of the Muslims that live in my city (more than a few Turks and Moroccans). I know that last bit to also be a fact repeated in many major cities in western-europe.

So Al Qaida and Osama Bin Laden aren't Muslims?
Not in the eyes of many peacefully-living muslims, no.

They are/were according to themselves.

Are you *trying* to beat people with bullshit word-games?

Colonialism... Let's hope you're mis-informed, and not actually lying out of your own choice.

Every escalation in the war on terror was initiated by muslims.
Ever since we (agreed, mostly western nations and their many allies) decided to hand the Israelis their home country as defined in THEIR holy book.

And do you mind if we retain our ability to supply our supermarkets and run the rest of our economies?
Muslims should, especially by now, know better than to (threaten to) use the price of oil as "leverage" like they've tried too many times.

The Yusuf Ali translation of the Quran is one of the many peaceful translations of the Quran.

There is no such thing as a peaceful translation or non-peaceful translation. Translation is simply what the text says.

Not in the eyes of many peacefully-living muslims, no.

Just cut out the 'peacefully-living' part and you are right.

Every escalation in the war on terror was initiated by muslims.

BS.

Muslims should, especially by now, know better than to (threaten to) use the price of oil as "leverage" like they've tried too many times.

Those states are all Western puppets.

Back
Top Bottom