What's new

where-should-a-pakistani-hindu-go

UN and USA must hear the plea of poor Christians being persecuted by extremist hardliner hindus.

Radical Hindus to Christians in India: Convert or 'Get Ready to Die'

Radical Hindu nationalists closely aligned to the Indian government warned Christians in Punjab state late last year to prepare to convert to Hinduism “or get ready to die,” according to a complaint before a U.S. federal court.
A lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York calls on the U.S. government to designate as a foreign terrorist organization (FTO) a radical Hindu organization with close ties to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his ruling party.

Late last week attorneys filed an amended complaint in a case brought by an advocacy group called Sikhs for Justice (SFJ) against Secretary of State John Kerry.

The amended document adds three additional plaintiffs, two Christians and a Muslim, who claim to be victims of a forced conversion campaign carried out by the Hindu group RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, or National Volunteer Corps).

The three say that threats by RSS radicals determined to forcibly convert minorities to Hinduism have increased since Modi and his Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) won India’s general election last year.

Modi, a generally highly-regarded leader whose high-profile visit to Washington last fall was reciprocated when President Obama traveled to India in January, was once a full-time RSS activist, and the RSS is viewed as the BJP’s parent organization.

The complaint claims that Kerry ignored an SFJ appeal sent last December urging him to designate RSS as an FTO under U.S. law.

It wants the court to issue a judgment declaring RSS to be an FTO, for “practicing a fascist ideology and for running a passionate, vicious and violent campaign to turn India into a ‘Hindu’ nation with a homogeneous religious and ethnic identity.”

The complaint cites a recently-released report by the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), an independent statutory watchdog, which criticized India for violations and recommended it be placed on a second-tier watch list of countries which the U.S. should closely monitor and encourage to reform.

“Based on the evidence and recent report of USCIRF, [the] Obama administration is bound under law to declare organizations like RSS as terror groups,” SFJ attorney Gurpatwant Singh Pannun said in a statement after filing the amended complaint.

In the court documents, the Christian and Muslim plaintiffs describe death threats for failure to convert and forced reconversion ceremonies.

“Prominent leaders of RSS have stated the party’s policy, goal and aim as there won’t be a single Muslim or Christian left in India,” according to the complaint.

Open Doors, a persecution watchdog group, ranks India as No. 21 on a list of the world’s worst places to be a Christian. According to their analysis, the new Hindu government is radicalizing society.

“All traditions of Christianity are affected by persecution in India, but Christian converts from a Hindu background and non-traditional Protestant groups are suffering most. At the top level the influence of fundamentalist Hindus has increased. Hindu radicals have started monitoring Christian activity in much detail. Many of them have planted spies in churches. Reports on pastors and church members beaten because of allegations of conversion are frequent; sometimes Christians are even killed.”

Kerry’s attorneys, however, say neither SFJ nor the court have the authority to force the secretary of state to designate a group as an FTO.
This has nothing to do with the thread. any views regarding this thread

It is a dilemma of illiterate Pakistanis who consider all Hindus as Indians, not beings aware of the fact that 4-5 million Hindus also live in Pakistan.

It could be because the Hindu community in Pakistan is not diversified and the majority of them lives in cities I can count on my finger so many Pakistanis does not get an opportunity to talk o them for the whole life.

Every Pakistani is equal to each other and it's rights should be equal and protected. We have no right to attest the patriotism of minorities as they are as patriotic as us. I have sheer sympathy with minorities of Pakistan but be assured that most of them are living a very good life in Pakistan and hardly faces discrimination.

Simply cross the border and try to get Indian citizenship .

It is a dilemma of illiterate Pakistanis who consider all Hindus as Indians, not beings aware of the fact that 4-5 million Hindus also live in Pakistan.

It could be because the Hindu community in Pakistan is not diversified and the majority of them lives in cities I can count on my finger so many Pakistanis does not get an opportunity to talk o them for the whole life.

Every Pakistani is equal to each other and it's rights should be equal and protected. We have no right to attest the patriotism of minorities as they are as patriotic as us. I have sheer sympathy with minorities of Pakistan but be assured that most of them are living a very good life in Pakistan and hardly faces discrimination.
may be individual pakistanis are nice to their hindu neighbours and hindus are living good life, but what do you say about institutionalized discrimination, a hindu cant be president of pakistan apparently. Not that it will ever happen, or it is really important thing for an individual, but equal rights (like rest of people) is nice thing to have.

They need not to go anywhere since India is woest for its own low cast Hindus what can it offer to Pakistani Hindus.

The Pakistani Hindus need to join hands form own political party and start building pressure on the government for provision of facilities and rights.

BTW i am amazed where people had asked about whom Pakistani Hindus support in Cricket match because at least here in KPK we dont ask them anything like that

Come to Karachi and I will show you several proofs.

and a proof

Pakistani Hindus 'unwelcome' in India - Al Jazeera English
Ok. so I can not go to Karachi. so you have no proof. and also Pakistanis are not welcome in India. That is what is already mentioned in th Article. But what is your views regarding this article.

They need not to go anywhere since India is woest for its own low cast Hindus what can it offer to Pakistani Hindus.

The Pakistani Hindus need to join hands form own political party and start building pressure on the government for provision of facilities and rights.

BTW i am amazed where people had asked about whom Pakistani Hindus support in Cricket match because at least here in KPK we dont ask them anything like that
That is what is they are trying to do. But its not working. what else can be done ?

Hinduism and Hindus are natives of Pakistan..they have every right to support India..on the other hand Islam is a foreign religion in India..Muslims are following the teachings of an Arab ..that religion spews venom against idolatry and idolaters..we Hindus are magnanimous in allowing such a religion to thrive amongst us(because many Hindus donno what Islams teachings are and how it spits venom on Hinduism)..a Pakistani Hindu supporting Hindu is entirely different from an Indian Muslim supporting Pakistan..Pakistani Hindus and indian Hindus more or less are natives to this land..muslims on the other hand came from outside.

Come to Karachi and I will show you several proofs.

and a proof

Pakistani Hindus 'unwelcome' in India - Al Jazeera English
"
And though India offers assistance to asylum seekers from Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Somalia and Sudan, the same option is not extended to those from Pakistan.
"
Govt of India should change the law to accept applicants from pakistan.

image.jpg

Ashlok Kumar Shaheed (SJ)

I doubt that there was a ban on Hindus joining PA.. But apart from that i fully agree and support my Pakistani Hindu Brethern!

And as a small mark of respect I change by avatar in honour of a SHAHEED !

Hinduism and Hindus are natives of Pakistan..they have every right to support India..on the other hand Islam is a foreign religion in India..Muslims are following the teachings of an Arab ..that religion spews venom against idolatry and idolaters..we Hindus are magnanimous in allowing such a religion to thrive amongst us(because many Hindus donno what Islams teachings are and how it spits venom on Hinduism)..a Pakistani Hindu supporting Hindu is entirely different from an Indian Muslim supporting Pakistan..Pakistani Hindus and indian Hindus more or less are natives to this land..muslims on the other hand came from outside.
No they dont have any right as equal citizen. They only have rights as a second class citizen. They should remember that they are living in a Islamic country.

View attachment 231883

The article says that instead of "Late" was used instead of "Saheed" .

That is what is they are trying to do. But its not working. what else can be done ?

can you give any example where they had tried to do that ?

I being a Pakistani and being from area like KPK where we are living among Hindus/Sikhs and Christians, can tell you exactly that Christians are more active politically as well as in other areas , Sikhs here in KPK are largely traders and well off while Hindus are the most affected and lazy in standing up for their rights.

While in Sindh , the interior Sindh where we have majority of our Pakistani Hindus but unfortunately in interior Sindh even Muslims are slaves of landlord as well as Hindus.

View attachment 231883

I doubt that there was a ban on Hindus joining PA.. But apart from that i fully agree and support my Pakistani Hindu Brethern!

And as a small mark of respect I change by avatar in honour of a SHAHEED !
Nice.

I being a Pakistani and being from area like KPK where we are living among Hindus/Sikhs and Christians, can tell you exactly that Christians are more active politically as well as in other areas , Sikhs here in KPK are largely traders and well off while Hindus are the most affected and lazy in standing up for their rights.

While in Sindh , the interior Sindh where we have majority of our Pakistani Hindus but unfortunately in interior Sindh even Muslims are slaves of landlord as well as Hindus.
I heard that they have few MP's in Pakistan Parliament. I have heard that they were very vocal about minority rights. Of course, these are from news papers.

I am sorry to say that you said Hindus are lazy in standing of their rights. I got my answer.

Nice.

I heard that they have few MP's in Pakistan Parliament. I have heard that they were very vocal about minority rights. Of course, these are from news papers.

Nice for what ? He was a soldier of thiscountry,son of the soil ... A Patriot who sacrificed his life for us and his country...he deserves much more than just this.

Back
Top Bottom