What's new

where-should-a-pakistani-hindu-go

sure, there is no need to preach to pakistanis when our treatment to our own minority is hardly anything to write about. However we have humanitarian duty to give asylum to those who seek it. We have special duty to minorities of british India who ended up in wrong place due to plain bad luck, because we agreed to the partition and they are facing the consequences still.
Our treatment to our minorities is not based on constitution. But in case of them the base is constitution. I am not lecturing pakistanis to what they are doing. I am just asking that whether is it possible to change it from constitution or nt.

It is a dilemma of illiterate Pakistanis who consider all Hindus as Indians, not beings aware of the fact that 4-5 million Hindus also live in Pakistan.

It could be because the Hindu community in Pakistan is not diversified and the majority of them lives in cities I can count on my finger so many Pakistanis does not get an opportunity to talk o them for the whole life.

Every Pakistani is equal to each other and it's rights should be equal and protected. We have no right to attest the patriotism of minorities as they are as patriotic as us. I have sheer sympathy with minorities of Pakistan but be assured that most of them are living a very good life in Pakistan and hardly faces discrimination.

This is absolutely true, I have never come across any Hindus in Pakistan in my life time.

Perhaps they are mostly concentrated in interior Sindh or Balochistan.

Have seen our Sikh and Christian brethren though.

Nice.

I heard that they have few MP's in Pakistan Parliament. I have heard that they were very vocal about minority rights. Of course, these are from news papers.

I am sorry to say that you said Hindus are lazy in standing of their rights. I got my answer.

Are you going to raise your voice about minority rights in India?

Because this is something that you can and should change. So now tell us how are you going to confrontate your extremist hindu brethren so that they let other minorities live in peace in India.

Now don't come up with the shyte, this is not the topic. This is very much the topic for Subcontinent, for India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and so on.

This is absolutely true, I have never come across any Hindus in Pakistan in my life time.

Perhaps they are mostly concentrated in interior Sindh or Balochistan.

Have seen our Sikh and Christian brethren though.

Are you going to raise your voice about minority rights in India?

Because this is something that you can and should change. So now tell us how are you going to confrontate your extremist hindu brethren so that they let other minorities live in peace in India.

Now don't come up with the shyte, this is not the topic. This is very much the topic for Subcontinent, for India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and so on.
I am already doing it hear. I dont know whether you will believe it or not, I am an outcast from my family for last 6-7 years. And I am not alone in this. Several people have joined me. Very soon I am going to form a group.

Now on topic, what is your view ?

I am already doing it hear. I dont know whether you will believe it or not, I am an outcast from my family for last 6-7 years. And I am not alone in this. Several people have joined me. Very soon I am going to form a group.

Now on topic, what is your view ?

Thanks for your concern about Pakistanis. You can relax to know that majority of Pakistanis on these forums are helping fellow Pakistanis regardless of their faith etc.

Now open few threads on the condition of minorities in India, which claims to be secular country.

How are you going to de-seat an extremist who is elected a PM by the majority of Indians, which clearily shows that majority of Indians support extremist hindus?

The institutionalized discrimination of minorities in India must end. Any ideas how we can do that?

They are citizens of Pakistan and should stay in Pakistan. They are not facing daily riots and hostile government as Muslims face in Hindutva India.
Ok. Dragging india will not solve anything. Tell how they can be protected ? Is there any way to do that ? Please do not use this Hindutva or anything to quote me. I did not use any Islam or muslim . I just posted an article written by a Pakistani Hindu.

Thanks for your concern about Pakistanis. You can relax to know that majority of Pakistanis on these forums are helping fellow Pakistanis regardless of their faith etc.

Now open few threads on the condition of minorities in India, which claims to be secular country.

How are you going to de-seat an extremist who is elected a PM by the majority of Indians, which clearily shows that majority of Indians support extremist hindus?

The institutionalized discrimination of minorities in India must end. Any ideas how we can do that?
No. you need to state facts and open threads on Indian minorities. And you did not answer my question. Stay on topic. I am asking you that what can be done to solve this problem. If you have any solution then tell. regarding Indian minorities , start a thread and I will reply there. you are just posting off topic.

No. you need to state facts and open threads on Indian minorities. And you did not answer my question. Stay on topic. I am asking you that what can be done to solve this problem. If you have any solution then tell. regarding Indian minorities , start a thread and I will reply there. you are just posting off topic.

On topic:

Is it possible to end the institutionalized discrimination of minorities in India? What are you doing to de-seat extremists such as Modi?

Please elaborate.

I just posted an article written by a Pakistani Hindu.

Most Hindus live in province of Sindh and are mostly low caste Hindus. The Sindhi landlords have enslaved landless peasants whether Muslims or Hindus. The Hindus face same problems that many Muslims face in Pakistan but their stories get more publicity. One Muslim woman in Mumbai got press because she was refused apartment and I am sure hundreds of other Hindus or Sikhs had the same problem but never makes news. The interior Sindh is like Bihar in India and there are many kidnappings and crimes. When a Hindu trader is kidnapped it makes news but many Muslims are also kidnapped for ransom and it never makes news.

On topic:

Is it possible to end the institutionalized discrimination of minorities in India? What are you doing to de-seat extremists such as Modi?

Please elaborate.
Do explain institutionalized discrimination.

On topic:

Please elaborate.
There is no constitutional discrimination in India. you are just posting off topic. Now I know that you dont have answer to this.

Most Hindus live in province of Sindh and are mostly low caste Hindus. The Sindhi landlords have enslaved landless peasants whether Muslims or Hindus. The Hindus face same problems that many Muslims face in Pakistan but their stories get more publicity. One Muslim woman in Mumbai got press because she was refused apartment and I am sure hundreds of other Hindus or Sikhs had the same problem but never makes news. The interior Sindh is like Bihar in India and there are many kidnappings and crimes. When a Hindu trader is kidnapped it makes news but many Muslims are also kidnapped for ransom and it never makes news.
But what about constitutional discrimination ? Dont you thing constitution should be changed a bit ?

you may be right that minority attracts media faster...but kidnapping is gone along with Laalu from Bihar...

There is no constitutional discrimination in India. you are just posting off topic. Now I know that you dont have answer to this.

Not constitutional but institutional or systematic if you want to call it so.

So what are you going to do to de-seat extremist Modi and his Saffron Chaddis from the power so that Ghar Wapsi or similar drives against minorities in India can be discouraged.

Please explain.

Not constitutional but institutional or systematic if you want to call it so.

So what are you going to do to de-seat extremist Modi and his Saffron Chaddis from the power so that Ghar Wapsi or similar drives against minorities in India can be discouraged.

Please explain.
All institutions are under our constitution. and you are off topic again.

Back
Top Bottom