What's new

Which air force has the best camouflage scheme of F-16 block 50/52+ ?

I liked the Omani one. Looks naked and machine-like.

Does anyone know why PAF's scheme had this large dark blob in the middle? Thanks.
I think the dark grey band in the middle is to increase the beauty of the plane.As far as omani one is concerned I personally dont like it coz it looks a sandy plane to me,This camouflage gives the feeling of brittleness of the plane while looking it!:lol:

camouflage can be changed you guys know this don't you ,so whats the point of this threat

^No dear sahiwali munday, the paint scheme isn't meant for aesthetics.

My Dear Bro,sometimes paint schemes are meant for aesthetics,camouflage increases or decreases the beauty of a plane!For example the F-16 blk 52+ in the paint scheme of PAF and HAF looks pretty while the same plane in Moroccan doesnt looks pretty!!!

And the grey band in the middle of the plane is the standard paint scheme of PAF.F-16,JFT,F-7p and rose mirages also have this scheme!

Ever customer has selected its colour scheme which blends on its terrain. Alternative scheme trails for a CAS F-16 named Wild Weasal was also introduced in mid80s..but it didn't became much popular.

Many countries have added special markings on their F-16s...i haven't seen a Pink one yet:D Can somebody post such schemes? thanks!

Speaking of Pink, i havent seen an F-16 yet, but i do have an F-22 Raptor in hello kitty pink :p

kawai_hello_kitty_usaf_f_a_22_raptor_by_ghufranali-d4ujgu7.jpg

Hello Kitty Series

Back
Top Bottom