What's new

Which Book are you reading

recently started Gardens of the Moon.. Malazan series is hight recommended

55399.jpg

World War Z by Max Brooks.... its so much better than the movie and a very interesting social commentary too :tup:

Anyone interested in apocalyptic stories, military topics and political and social topics will love this book.

world-war-z.jpg

World-War-Z-movie-with-Brad-Pitt1.jpg

I am starting this threat where members can share their knowledge about the books they are currently reading or have just finished. They may share their reviews of books, provide quotes from books or give summaries. I think it will help members to learn a lot from each other's readings.

I am reading "Political Philosophy from Plato to Mao" written by Martin Cohen (Pluto Press, 2001). I will share some thoughts on it the moment i finish it.

Thanks.
After the Prophet

Excellent reading. Written like a novel

Can anyone suggest some army intelligence , clandestine , special forces novels .... Like bourne series ...

i'm supposed to be reading " multivariate statistics " , but am also looking at " outlaws of the marsh " as a peripheral read. classical chinese book.

Just started "Scoop : Inside stories of the partition to the present, by Kuldip Nayar....turning out to be an excellent read

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom