What's new

Which country do Indian think you shall get closer tie with?

which country you prefer to make better friendship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No permanent friend or ally only interest in international affair. Friend or ally can change depend on the wind blow, do not take it seriously.

pakistan is a victim of mono religious identity.

i agree even indians are communal at heart(many),all religious ppl secretely hate the other religion irrespective of the religion.

BUT

our state is free from religion and so are our text books,that makes a ton of difference.plus pakistan a bit unfortunate to be adjoining the afganistan.

but yes,actions of isi and army(some rogue members) have brought this upon pakistan.

they can still come back if they delink religion from state.

Lets be honest... what you write is it true? dnt ur books demonize muslim rulers? and state free of religion? probably but the politicians?

As for Pakistan.. yes we do have some fundo fuktards.. but they never came to power... never even at a provincial level... as for ISI n PA (some rogue members) dude we are not living under Zia... he died and so did his children .. (minus some who are now retired and nobody gives a .. abt them... there might be a few "islamists" in the military but they are no threat to us.. and will wither in the next few years..(zia era ppl)..

Troliing is just for fun and we don't even interested trolling with Japanese. The problem here is that we have common culture backgournd with India and we have sincere firendship with Pakistan. How Indian members suggest China should do to take care of the felling of both countries?

1962 is an occasional conflict, you don't have to take it seriously as we don't hate Indians at all. We wish a better relationship between India and Pakistan to stablize the sub continent. Yes, we Chinese pro-Pakistan doesn't mean we wanna India falls. You two are born same ancestors, and should be treat each other like brothers if UK didn't bury the seed of hatre.

You need to do a little research on tht..

Lol I had it as my avatar without it being scribbled out for a couple of days, I then realised that this isn't exactly the forum where peace and tranquillity is encouraged. Somebody could recognise me in real life :p

Lol....my point exactly....though I admit you got some b@lls.....I never would have done it. (I had noticed earlier it was un-altered. ..figured you were new here....)

Yeah with the eyes etc cropped out or something.. heck... posted my friggin face all over the forum... who cares? recognise you and what? abduct u? :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah with the eyes etc cropped out or something.. heck... post my friggin face all over the forum... who cares? recognise you and what? abduct u? :lol:

What I'm mostly worried about is somebody I know stumbling onto this website :)

hei i am new to here, but i used to see the forums for months but registered only today,and i always thought you are just here to troll against india, and today suddenly you just become big man...

my vote is for china, i was working in singapore, and you know i always wonder how all the chinese are very slim and fit (not the singaporeans) specially the women in late 40 and 50s and they always are friendly.

Voted for US and China. China is a neighbor and soon going to become largest economy. Relations between two countries can be improved. I really hope that our next PM try to improve our relations with China to a new level culturally and technically...

I like Uruguay

Heck, South America

Reason? Because we face similar issues in terms of a multi-cultural country with poverty. Learning opportunities in this regard.
and south american women look beautiful to me.. :)

@wanglaokan

allow me to give long but honest answer.

the common person of india has no qualm with china, infact hearts of heart see it as a bigger brother. we look up to economic reform and policy of deng despite your cold war alliance with nixon. admire and respect independent standpoint of china today but at same time wary of limited border war so we build up defensive measure in case (but no territory ambition in reality, only flared rhetoric for political purpose). honestly, many are discontented as india could not achieve what china has done with four fold economic progress than us, but it is no hard feeling.. only want to learn and try to emulate. it's the failure/mismanagement by our political class.

here on forum some indian may make fun of made in china and some chinese member maybe laugh at indian as low iq or dark skin, but in real life the only people who help indian in my experience are the east asian and east european. even meet for first time at work or college they help whereas others tend to ignore on first impression. other civilizations get little mention in our vedic texts but chin (qin) is written as great people with rich culture across the mountains.

there are some indian with inferiority complex and so try to whitewash our colonial past or cold war enmity with america/west, and try to adopt their culture and forget our culture because of brainwash. you can see other asian countries experience this also. but there is a strong constituency for closer ties with china and russia, and to remain apprehensive of the west which always backstabbed us. now with this incident hopefully it will become more clear for the braindead sheep.

RIC (Russia, China and India) Trilateral is what nato fears most and always try to sabotage it by infiltrating and buying off our corrupt politicians. but we boot them out soon, dont worry. they already start trumpeting about modi human right before he elected, just like they did with putin and uncle Hu. but if he come in power you will see new dawn in China relations with India. He is right wing so would settle border dispute without much opposition (such as accept present ground positions as border- you keep aksai chin, we keep arunachal). Also would persuade tibetans to accept as part of china as this is only solution in long term (middle path).

We are part of Asiatic realm, and always have been. we are not arab/muslamic/middle east like pakistan or afghanistan. Slowly we will realize where our geographic realities and future is, but until then you will have to be tolerant of some foolish politician on our side.
apart from chinese and asian being nice to us in foreign countries (asians are nice to everybody anyway) rest what you said is wrong.
We have never looked to east, never got influenced by eastern culture. All invaders came from west and ME and those are the one we had interaction with.

Last edited:
Lets be honest... what you write is it true? dnt ur books demonize muslim rulers? and state free of religion? probably but the politicians?

As for Pakistan.. yes we do have some fundo fuktards.. but they never came to power... never even at a provincial level... as for ISI n PA (some rogue members) dude we are not living under Zia... he died and so did his children .. (minus some who are now retired and nobody gives a .. abt them... there might be a few "islamists" in the military but they are no threat to us.. and will wither in the next few years..(zia era ppl)..

You need to do a little research on tht..

read any text book

all rulers are called as rulers only

i challenge u to show any ncert book to say otherwise?!!

read any text book

all rulers are called as rulers only

i challenge u to show any ncert book to say otherwise?!!

So where does the hate come from? the lies tht tipu,aurangzeb etc massacred ppl,destroyed temples etc?

its a total tr
So where does the hate come from? the lies tht tipu,aurangzeb etc massacred ppl,destroyed temples etc?

man these things are documented historical fact

aurengzeb by the way killed his own brother dara shikoh to take the throne.is that not a fact too??

text books don't demonize based on the religion,u can check any u like!!

even he prisoned his father in taj mahal till he died,are these not historical facts??

i and anyone who has studied in schools in india can tell u that there is no mention of muslims or any other religions in derogatory terms at all

he killed or beheaded 1300 sikhs at chandni chowk in delhi with 100 each day killed as they refused islam,its a documented fact.

will u say no??

and tipu sultan is revered in india.
there was a full serial on him at dd national and he was my favourite ruler when i was a boy!!

what are u talking about??

its a total tr

man these things are documented historical fact

aurengzeb by the way killed his own brother dara shikoh to take the throne.is that not a fact too??

text books don't demonize based on the religion,u can check any u like!!

even he prisoned his father in taj mahal till he died,are these not historical facts??

i and anyone who has studied in schools in india can tell u that there is no mention of muslims or any other religions in derogatory terms at all

Documented facts? few days back there was a thread with "Facts" tht he destroyed less than 80 temples belonging to his opponents,enemies... and had built more temples in bengal alone than any other mughal ruler... and he didnt imprison his father in the taj mahal.. read the historic facts not nonsense... and the reasons behind them..

he killed or beheaded 1300 sikhs at chandni chowk in delhi with 100 each day killed as they refused islam,its a documented fact.

will u say no??

Again politics.. he didnt kill them just bcoz they were "sikhs".. u also beat the "jizzya" drums.. well guess what it was just a tax... muslims were also forced to give "zakat" tax which was much larger .. (google abt it..

and tipu sultan is revered in india.
there was a full serial on him at dd national and he was my favourite ruler when i was a boy!!

On this very forum u will find indians abusing him and blaming him for destroying "thousands" of temples... when infact he build and sponsored them..

As for Pakistan.. yes our retarded education board starts its fukin history with a f... like bin qasim.. which is indeed f... shamefull... but than again no hate speech is in our history books aswell.. and yes i have studied the same books in my 9-10 grade..

Documented facts? few days back there was a thread with "Facts" tht he destroyed less than 80 temples belonging to his opponents,enemies... and had built more temples in bengal alone than any other mughal ruler... and he didnt imprison his father in the taj mahal.. read the historic facts not nonsense... and the reasons behind them..

Again politics.. he didnt kill them just bcoz they were "sikhs".. u also beat the "jizzya" drums.. well guess what it was just a tax... muslims were also forced to give "zakat" tax which was much larger .. (google abt it..

On this very forum u will find indians abusing him and blaming him for destroying "thousands" of temples... when infact he build and sponsored them..

As for Pakistan.. yes our retarded education board starts its fukin history with a f... like bin qasim.. which is indeed f... shamefull... but than again no hate speech is in our history books aswell.. and yes i have studied the same books in my 9-10 grade..

i have nothing to say really
what i mentioned is true undiluted facts,nothing else.

aurenzeb was the worst of mughal rulers,do u find such stories on akbar,shah jahan??

no because they didn't do such things,aurangzeb did all the things said here ,,,he was the most pious muslim u would ever find.

and if u dispute the claims that mughal rulers like babur and aurangzeb destroyed temples,then u need to leave this forum and get enrolled in a college to gain history lessons.

this shit happened just 400 years back and is well documented.its not a 5000 years old myth,no
also read on nadir shah and ahmad shah abdali and what they did in india ,then come back and lecture us.

if u cannot fathom the facts on the barbaric acts these ppl did then don't challenge me

also as usual pakistanis know what no one does.
read any foreign author,any and challenge me if u hate indian authors and dispute their facts

the thing is what u are saying is so patently false that i laugh when i read ur post

i have nothing to say really
what i mentioned is true undiluted facts,nothing else.

aurenzeb was the worst of mughal rulers,do u find such stories on akbar,shah jahan??

no because they didn't do such things,aurangzeb did all the things said here ,,,he was the most pious muslim u would ever find.

and if u dispute the claims that mughal rulers like babur and aurangzeb destroyed temples,then u need to leave this forum and get enrolled in a college to gain history lessons.

this shit happened just 400 years back and is well documented.its not a 5000 years old myth,no
also read on nadir shah and ahmad shah abdali and what they did in india ,then come back and lecture us.

if u cannot fathom the facts on the barbaric acts these ppl did then don't challenge me

also as usual pakistanis know what no one does.
read any foreign author,any and challenge me if u hate indian authors and dispute their facts

the thing is what u are saying is so patently false that i laugh when i read ur post

You might like to read these threads:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...d8VyqWnSBLH7vqeA2b7dU8Q&bvm=bv.58187178,d.cWc

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...XOF4t6iJfuyyJ9FM5uJE9Hw&bvm=bv.58187178,d.cWc

once again don't confuse me with a typical rabble rousing,ultra nationalistic indian here.

i only say what i have read and know to be truth whether others like it or not.
u can easily see me fighting with many indians on numerous topics.

so whatever i wrote above is 100% truth and actually happened.
i don't really care what other posters say or do here,my advice to u will be to download the pdf formats of ncert history text books and see for urself.

then u can objectively decide urself,,if u can really find something bad(u won't anyway) then u can express concern here,i will comment for sure based on the merits.

brother trust me posters from both india and pakistan hype everything to a huge degree and distort the facts many times,we must rely on only authentic sources and u must directly see the ncert textbooks to remove ur doubts

Back
Top Bottom