What's new

Which country do Indian think you shall get closer tie with?

which country you prefer to make better friendship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you will always support america over China in those 3 specific cases? You seem to play around with your words and never come out clearly specific to the questions asked. And in the past you have always taken china's side.

I've lived here 98% of my life, before you were born (as evident of the 2nd grade kid swipe on a club's name)- so you can't welcome that which came here before you. :lol:

I don't welcome you to to america, every lot of you are seditious. ;)

Trust me. I was watching when Montana passed to Dwight Clark. Now go google Montana and Clark and tell me what they did. Did you born before or after that play?

Also, you are an Indian and don't try to hide it. I know that Indians don't like it because we arrested your diplomat for practicing slavery. But since you Indians still practice slavery back in India, you didn't know that our 16th president defeated the South and ended slavery. So slavery is illegal even or Indians. Its advisable that you Indians learn about our laws and practices before bring your cultural norms such as slavery to America.

Trust me. I was watching when Montana passed to Dwight Clark. Now go google Montana and Clark and tell me what they did. Did you born before or after that play?

Also, you are an Indian and don't try to hide it. I know that Indians don't like it because we arrested your diplomat for practicing slavery. But since you Indians still practice slavery back in India, you didn't know that our 16th president defeated the South and ended slavery. So slavery is illegal even or Indians. Its advisable that you Indians learn about our laws and practices before bring your cultural norms such as slavery to America.

you should know that you chinese came here as slaves to work on our railway lines ( men) and the women were forced into prostitution. Maybe you should read up on your history before you look up our presidents :D

Chinatown’s Sex Slaves – Human Trafficking and San Francisco’s History

you would know about the catch if you hadn't googled it. hell, you self confessed to be new Sea hawk fan and a new ' fan' of a football team just recently. :lol:

you should know that you chinese came here as slaves to work on our railway lines ( men) and the women were forced into prostitution. Maybe you should read up on your history before you look up our presidents :D

you would know about the catch if you hadn't googled it. hell, you self confessed to be new Sea hawk fan and a new ' fan' of a football team just recently. :lol:

When I was younger, I watch a lot of teams play. Including the 49ers superbowl against ken Anderson and the Bengals. But I have moved to seattle for a while and my team is now the hawks. How come you like the whiners if you live in ATL?

You may try to insult me by bring up 19th century events. But I feel sad about slavery in India today. Its sad that Indian diplomats try to practice slavery in its consulate in America. Do you agree that Indians can practice of slavery in America. Do you have any slaves at home that you brought from India?

How can an idiot like you become senior member?

@wanglaokan . I would like to thank you for starting this thread. You see China is a great nation with proud history and so is India. I sometime envy the progress and development achieved by China, but certainly you have paid the higher cost with CCP government. Indian Democratic government even being corrupt have to give answer to it's people.
it would be great if two great ancient civilization come together to shape the future of the world.

When I was younger, I watch a lot of teams play. Including the 49ers superbowl against ken Anderson and the Bengals. But I have moved to seattle for a while and my team is now the hawks. How come you like the whiners if you live in ATL?

You may try to insult me by bring up 19th century events. But I feel sad about slavery in India today. Its sad that Indian diplomats try to practice slavery in its consulate in America. Do you agree that Indians can practice of slavery in America. Do you have any slaves at home that you brought from India?

19th century? hell you guys are practicing sex slavery even today... you are being busted in america every year for sex trade. Did you bring a sex slave from china or do you run a massage parlour in seattle? I feel sad for the poor chinese women you guys take advantage of... :(

Busted South SF brothel may be part of larger sex ring | www.ktvu.com

even in seattle so many cases. did you go to jail for this?
Feds Bust Alleged Eastside Sex Trafficking Ring - Police & Fire - Kirkland, WA Patch

Human Trafficking Ring Busted In Spain And France, Gang Smuggled Chinese Nationals Into U.S. And Europe

frankly I think you picked the sea hawks because you saw my avatar- I doubt you even followed footbal in your seditious life in america. you have never spoke about anything football. just 100% of pro china anti India, anti- vietnam, anti-japan ( US allies), anti korea( US allies) in your post history here. Furthermore only an off the boat chinese would ask a question about how a football fan of team does not reside in the state that the team comes from... that is a dead giveaway that you don't know american football or its fan base.

Last edited:
19th century? hell you guys are practicing sex slavery even today... you are being busted in america every year for sex trade. Did you bring a sex slave from china or do you run a massage parlour in seattle? I feel sad for the poor chinese women you guys take advantage of... :(

Busted South SF brothel may be part of larger sex ring | www.ktvu.com

even in seattle so many cases. did you go to jail for this?
Feds Bust Alleged Eastside Sex Trafficking Ring - Police & Fire - Kirkland, WA Patch

Human Trafficking Ring Busted In Spain And France, Gang Smuggled Chinese Nationals Into U.S. And Europe

frankly I think you picked the sea hawks because you saw my avatar- I doubt you even followed footbal in your seditious life in america. you have never spoke about anything football. just 100% of pro china anti India, anti- vietnam, anti-japan ( US allies), anti korea( US allies) in your post history here. Furthermore only an off the boat chinese would ask a question about how a football fan of team does not reside in the state that the team comes from... that is a dead giveaway that you don't know american football or its fan base.

You must know so much about paid sex as that is the only way you can get any. So how does it feel to be on TV when you sat across from Chris Hansen when he did a sting at Pateloma? You are a sicko even for an Indian standard. I guess India send its worst to America. So when you go back to India, do you just go visit Devadasi.

Devadasi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For those when do not know how this pervert operates, this is the link.

Anyway, you are taking advantage of American generosity by bring in moral corruption. Its time for you go back to India.

i had always been saying 21st century belongs to india and china
the two asian giants..
west wants us to fight so that in future we cant challenge and take them down they want us to fight with one another they want defence expenditure to be sky high so tht there is no scope of dev.

Thought i will graduate from stanford i will never support americans in any case.
they are the meanest
as history suggest we have had good diplomatic relations with china and russia from anceint times and they will be same

You must know so much about paid sex as that is the only way you can get any. So how does it feel to be on TV when you sat across from Chris Hansen when he did a sting at Pateloma? You are a sicko even for an Indian standard. I guess India send its worst to America. So when you go back to India, do you just go visit Devadasi.

Devadasi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For those when do not know how this pervert operates, this is the link.

Anyway, you are taking advantage of American generosity by bring in moral corruption. Its time for you go back to India.

LOL, must be sad to know that the chinese history and chinese are looked at " good time for a dollah" immigrant group in every country they migrate too.

The more apt question should be which neighbour countries India is getting along with.

Answer - None.

LOL, must be sad to know that the chinese history and chinese are looked at " good time for a dollah" immigrant group in every country they migrate too.

Its sad that your only chanced is paying. And they might even reject you because you don't know what you are doing.

Anyway. you are being ignored.

Back
Top Bottom