What's new

Which laptop do you use?

Dell Alienware M17x R3

262wqol.jpg

wu1jz5.jpg

Except mines in blue

I'm currently in possession of a MacBook Pro 17 inches and ASUS netbook UL30 Series.

Once switched to Macintosh, honestly speaking Windows/PC will always look outdated. There's that WOW factor in Apple and it's products. The only area MAC lacks is Gamez and with there new Mac App Store they are catching up with PC.

If you're good on budget go for a Macintosh and since they're Intel now, so you can run Windows in Parallels/VMware or by using bootcamp.

Dell Vostro 3550.

Nothing too fancy and, as one reviewer puts it, it's a plain Jane workhorse with plenty of punch.
I don't play games or watch movies on the laptop -- it's strictly for work and it's excellent value for money.

Dell Vostro 3550.

Nothing too fancy and, as one reviewer puts it, it's a plain Jane workhorse with plenty of punch.
I don't play games or watch movies on the laptop -- it's strictly for work and it's excellent value for money.
I don't even see the value of playing games on laptop.It just does not feel good.I can't think of playing game without at least 27inch LCD.

Lenovo Ideapad Y550. More than two years old now and still running strong. Although it shuts down from time to time when I'm playing games on it. :sick: Lenovo is awesome lol!

DELL INSPIRON 1545 Core 2 DUO................I am using it from last 2 years and daily from 10 to 14 hours.......it is same it was 2 years before........you install how many programs on it (Including Heavy Graphics Softwares) it run with same speed don't get slow............but that is old model even now in market..........Corei5 and Corei7 are available..........depends how much money you want spend.

lenovo thinkpad x201 - its ok. nothing to write home about.

sony vaio e series intel core i3 15'
toshiba a500 core 2 duo 17'
acer aspire core 2
15'
going to buy desktop next year

Macbook. And I'M so happy for my purchase of it over three years ago. Paid somewhat more for the Macbook than a PC laptop but totally worth it. No problems at all. Only service I've gotten for it was power adapter replacement twice and battery raplacement once in these three years

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom