What's new

Which laptop do you use?

Dell XPS L502X

Intel i7 2630M Sandy bridge edition

2 GB Nvidia GT 540 Graphics Card

6 GB DDR3 RAM (will upgrade to 8 GB shortly)

750 GB HDD (7200 RPM)

Full HD (1920x 1080) WLED screen

JBL 2.1 Speakers

Backlit Keyboard

can't get any accurate that this. And yes, it plays Crysis 2 like running wordpad or something :lol:

455269_0_original.jpg

Bring it on fellas :guns:

yeh notebook humka dede thakoor

They are the best choice if you are a game fan.

I like to be able to open up my computer, pull a few wires here and there, pull some cards out put them back in... How many times have you had to open your laptop?

Oh and I like to make my own computer rather than buy something off the rack. How simple is it to make your own laptops? (I know you technically can but still not so common).

I like to be able to open up my computer, pull a few wires here and there, pull some cards out put them back in... How many times have you had to open your laptop?

Oh and I like to make my own computer rather than buy something off the rack. How simple is it to make your own laptops? (I know you technically can but still not so common).

I know, the only reason I got a laptop is that you can keep it with you anywhere. But, if you spend most of your time at home desktop is the best choice. The desktop has never overheated, and thats enough.

Q.. which laptop u use??
A.. That your pocket supports.

I know, the only reason I got a laptop is that you can keep it with you anywhere. But, if you spend most of your time at home desktop is the best choice. The desktop has never overheated, and thats enough.

For work and home I got desktops, for stuff I need on the go, I got it hosted in cloud environments, so if I'm not at home or work I can access them via cell phone or tablets through the browser.

Not worth it to use a laptop for just browsing and those mini laptops (what is it called, netbooks?) are even worse.

ASUS UL30VT. Replaced the HDD with a SSD and all is good.

For work and home I got desktops, for stuff I need on the go, I got it hosted in cloud environments, so if I'm not at home or work I can access them via cell phone or tablets through the browser.

Not worth it to use a laptop for just browsing and those mini laptops (what is it called, netbooks?) are even worse.

I used to have a desktop but I rarely have a need to open it up. For the times that I do, it's either replacing a dead (or dying) HDD or the yearly spring cleaning (i.e. dust removal). What I like about laptops is the portability, a built-in UPS (i.e. battery), and the small foot print. However, if you like to play games (which I don't have time for), desktops is the way to go. Netbooks are great when traveling due to their small size. Any thing bigger is a real pain when lugging it around the airport with your other luggage.

i had sony vaio corei3 white, :cry: board burned due to over heating.
any one know where can i find this board in karachi?

Good thread,
But my bad luck, but my dell laptop was stolen last friday by a european couple from my house in sydney.

Right now no laptop is my laptop, managing from mobile

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom