What's new

which one of these is the deadliest? (in your opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dnt u guys over rate gurkhas n sikhs too much? specially the gurkhas?if it was by strenght thn what d they posses? they r short n not muscular!

What the hell does short and not muscular have to do with anything? There a lot of Pashtuns, Sikhs, Marathas, Jats etc that aren't muscular.

I would have to agree with OrionHunter, it's all about leadership and skill. Of course muscle and strength play a major role, but leadership and the right decision making is the key to winning a battle. (The best battles are fought non violently) However I'm Haryanvi so I tend to have a hot head (stereotype :P)

Aliens from mars

Are you kidding? Martians were beaten by the common cold! It took an Orion Spaceship to beat the Fifthp, and it took six intersteller wars to beat the Kzin. And only the Pak* can beat the Pak. And that's just the hostiles in Known Space at the other end of the 3rd Millenium.

And on the issue of war tech, heat rays and poisen gas may have scared Queen Victoria, but in the invasion of New Jersey in the 30s they were actually killed by WW I surplus mustard gas. I bet the Taliban could beat those three legged slugs, in less than ten days! Hell, these days they couldn't beat the Himalayans or the Eskimos

See, I insult Martians freely. I wouldn't dare bad mouth a Kzin, and I don't want to be around any Pak** unless I am related to it.

* Pak refers to an extraterrestial species of genocidal galactic conquerers, alleged to be the mature form of Austrolpithecus. NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH PAKISTANI!!!
** Again, my Muslim brothers and sisters, don't take offense or pride. I am referring to the above described species.

Source: Footfall; The Known Space Series, originator Larry Niven

i am the deadliest.........full stop.

There is always warrior and a sissy in every race just they way it is simply fig out the rest anyhow we are all GOD's children period.

There is always warrior and a sissy in every race just they way it is simply fig out the rest anyhow we are all GOD's children period.

"If we are all God's children, what is special about Jesus?" - Jimmy Carr

I am the Ninja.....I was here ...
You cant beat what you cant see.

ps: highlight the entire post to see what it is ;)

1. Sikh 2. Gorkha
3. Dogra
4. Kumaoni
5. Jat
6. Rajput
7. Yadav
8. Punjabis
9. Pashtuns
10. Marathas

in my opinion i think its a tie between Sikhs and Gorkhas but i would like to know what are your opinions? and if the martial race you think is the best is not on here please mention so :yahoo:

Wat are you really comparing first decide it.. Sikhism is a religion jat is caste sikhs can be jat cannot be jat.... there are muslim and sikh jats and even hindu jats... and also we have pashtun sikhs and punjabi sikhs as well.... its not clear what are you really comapring here.... You can compare different races, religions and castes but cannot compare a caste with a religion and a race with a caste.

1. Sikh
2. Gorkha
3. Dogra
4. Kumaoni
5. Jat
6. Rajput
7. Yadav
8. Punjabis
9. Pashtuns
10. Marathas

in my opinion i think its a tie between Sikhs and Gorkhas but i would like to know what are your opinions? and if the martial race you think is the best is not on here please mention so :yahoo:

My vote for the Ganpats. They have fought in every war post independence!

"Bol Shri Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj ki Jai!"

the whole concept of martial race is flawed in "todays" terms.

given proper training each individual of decent fitness and right attitude can be good soldier.

"If we are all God's children, what is special about Jesus?" - Jimmy Carr

My friend you are asking the wrong person iam not christian to answer that question but my out most respect to Jesus Christ as a prophet as written in my book.

P.s Iam sorry in a ll due respect but i just don't know what you meant by this question and nor why the hell did you ask it ... as it has nothing to do with what the thread is about or what we are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom