What's new

Which one(s) will be better ally in future?

Which one(s) will be better ally in future?

• USA

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Russia

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • China

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Turkey

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters
Ofcourse Keyboard Jehadi ofcourse...:rofl:
dude your untimely use of emoticons show either your nervousness or that your iq level is too low to answer a hawkish post.

Don't be ridiculous please.
sir had you seen my older posts you would have understood my being assertive. you have to read his post again to see the underlying message which you clearly missed..

The sum total of your military strategy is sourced from a storybook. In the real world, Pakistan needs allies to sustain itself.
well we dont care you call it a story a drama. what we care is protecting our interests and make sure our people are aware who the enemy is..a big thing.. this story can do

How about the people living there? AJK and GB are not only a piece of land - what if people of AJK and GB don't want to join you?

PS: like I said before to some Indian member please enter this discussion as human (not as Indian) - and I prefer good human.

Anyone with sane mental state will choose India over Pak (economy / HDI / standard of living), the problem is the poison which is institutionally filled in the minds of locals by none other than the neighbor.

Ask a Muslim in UP / Hyderabad , he will never want to join Pak

Almost seemed like a porter's 5 forces diagram, thanks for using graphics, we don't use a lot in this forum

Yes infographic presentation is time saving for the readers like the pic below I created to show PK's relationships (based on guess) with other countries and the relationship between each countries.

Where the green lines = friend, red lines = foe. Dot lines = slack relationship etc.

upload_2017-6-15_6-50-54-png.403710

you have to read his post again to see the underlying message which you clearly missed..

Apologies for any possible misunderstanding but still think it was a hostile comment.

Yes infographic presentation is time saving for the readers like the pic below I created to show PK's relationships (based on guess) with other countries and the relationship between each countries.

Where the green lines = friend, red lines = foe. Dot lines = slack relationship etc.
Pakistan-Afghanistan are not foes - it is just current Afghan government's policies we oppose - but good Pak-Afghan relationships is our top priority.

Better would be to have many allies as to stop our dependency on one country...

I am surprised the higher ups haven't realized from past mistakes

Surprising that Turkey is on the top!!!

Shouldve been China anyways, only China can support Pakistan if US threatens.

Better would be to have many allies as to stop our dependency on one country...

I am surprised the higher ups haven't realized from past mistakes
Yes, but really issue is how to keep the portfolio? US interest in Pakistan is becoming more anti-Pakistan every coming day and soon we'll no longer be able to keep up. Russia don't have any significant interest in Pakistan but really hostile view that is unlikely to mend. China have significant economic and strategic interests but we need to carefully understand and plan everyone thing - I don't think we want sino-pak relationships end up like China. Turkey, Saudi Arabia and some other gulf countries provides us moral support but we don't have any significant bilateral interests.

Question: How we can handle current situation between Pakistan and US?
(Possible future US interests in Pakistan maybe:
1. Doing whatever it takes to help them win their war of revenge in Afghanistan
2. They've significant interest in India but other things India wants their favor on Kashmir. They militants in Kashmir as terrorist and they also want us to support their decision.
3. They want Pakistan abandon not only our research on our missile technology but also nuclear warheads but inventory too.)

sorry US supported to India, Israel supported to India, now china is also supporting India's narrative for Kashmir.

we are alone now. accept this truth ASAP.

sorry US supported to India, Israel to supported India, now china is also supporting to India.

Sorry but that is how things work in world and I think we should be OK with fair traders.

Maybe they wont. but we have no choice. we fought for 70 years. we are gonna fight for another 70 years. does it worth it ?
I totally agree with you. If it was my place to decide - I would have done that :-)

Maybe they wont. but we have no choice. we fought for 70 years. we are gonna fight for another 70 years. does it worth it ?
yes it worth it. do you wanna live as slave ? we will rely on India for water for always if there is no IWT, we always rely on china for prosperity, we always relied on US economically and for technology.

why not kill the whole corrupt leadership & traitors those dont react on international forum about kashmir & IWT for god sake get rid of them once and for always like Iran did in 1979 and build self sufficient nation rather then slaves.

yes it worth it. do you wanna live as slave ? we will rely on India for water for always if there is no IWT, we always rely on china for prosperity, we always relied on US economically and for technology.

why not kill the whole the corrupt leadership & traitors those dont react on international forum about kashmir & IWT for god sake get rid of them once and for always like Iran did in 1979 and build self sufficient nation rather then slaves.

Oh, come on!!! Don't put self interest before humanity.

Back
Top Bottom