What's new

Which party you're gonna vote for and in which constituency?

Your all "Nos" are already answered in UN Report. Where they said, Punjab is the least corrupt province, about all of your NOs.

UN report? I don’t believe in any UN reports, they have been proved wrong in the past many times and not reliable what so ever. For argument sake let’s believe the UN report, give me the figure and then compare it with other provinces? Least corrupt province don’t cut it out for me ( I don’t believe its least or less than other provinces). Spend the next hour and dig for corruption in Punjab you going to be surprised. what about the behavior of shareef family behavior? king of punjab shahbaz? this does not happen in a civilized country. They probably have done so many illegal things, wrong use of power. The mentality needs to be changed.

Only imran can unite this country.

Shareefs are c00Wards and have given statement against Pakistan just for that reason they shouldn’t be allowed to contest elections, taking money from Army generals, running away, lying about the agreement (bl00dy lairs) the list goes on. The day I support a person like that ...... just FCK it. Will never happen. what about this " dont bomb punjab but you can fck the rest of pakistan ". ?

It&#8217;s not even about politics, the whole world/ and educated class is saying (the majority) that Imran would be the best option. Ok for argument sake shareefs might be good for Punjab, but you just want Punjab to get better? It&#8217;s about Pakistan this time and that&#8217;s why you should support Pakistan not just Punjab. The only leader that can make Pakistan a better place is without doubt is Imran<<< only for these reasons you should support imran! (IF you think about it)> These reasons should be enough.

946147_434057526691015_420269351_n.jpg

i am not in Pakistan so can't vote.But i have HUGE family in Peshawar,but all of them have to go to my village Cheart to cast their votes.The one i remember right now my cousins, uncles, aunts, 2nd cousins their children,relatives (far-near) from my mom and dad side and others who are registered voters and are in Peshawar is about 350 or more cant be less will go to Cheart tomorrow and will vote PTI for NA 5 (noshera), and PK 12 (noshera). Candidate from PK 12 is my relative.These are registered voters who live in Peshawar city and it can be more.However, in my village its only PTI.Expect thousands of votes form my village for Pk 12 and NA 5 noshera.
I talked to my friends who are registered voters for NA 1 peshawar 1 will vote for PTI including their families too.I have so many friends who live there so a good estimate including them and their families can be over 500.
Also some friends from khyber agency and their families are also voting for PTI.Very few for JI.

i like MQM and PTI, but i also dont like how MQM performed in last five years and how they went on to the extent to make compromises, i think they werent able to pressurise PPP to make situation of karachi better, they miserbly failed in five years, MQM is leaderless

i liked PTI but few things go against it, they do typical politics of electables, they didnt give tickets to common people, same baradari wala got the ticket, and then their supporters are more emotional then say logical, i never found an ideological supporter of PTI, they are just very common thinkers, there is no depth in PTI to be honest, and last but not the least they should have supported qadri, i think PTI missed great opportunity to raise voice of change for pakistan, it got scared, so i think PTI has less guts, more talks
You said PTI didn't gave ticket to ordinary people.Well here is one for you my relative Khaliq ur rehman from PK 12 (noshera).

I cannot vote by myself but most of my family members will vote for PTI

and some will go for PML[N].. I did last attempt to change their minds :D

Its NA - 56 rawalpindi

Imran Khan (PTI) Vs Hanif Abbasi (PML-N)

will be intersteing to watch as hanfi abbasi won this seat boht times when he was candidate of MMA and PML(N) by beating shaiekh rasheed

What is your constituency and who do you support?

My constituency is NA-256 & PS-119 ... I don't support to anyone in electoral politics ... But I support morally to MQM ...........

I won't cast my vote ... My younger brother will vote for PTI ... I have many social contacts & almost 70% people will vote to MQM ... And rest of people will vote to PTI .............

Back
Top Bottom