What's new

Which Political party do you support?

What political party do you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Enough of these "which party do you support" polls everyone knows that Pti has its paid workers all over Pakistani forums :agree:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MQM fan it seems! :lol:

Yes i support Mqm but come on face the facts internet is a different world
JI has more supporters and workers than Pti they never got majority in Parliament
Pti is more then 13 years old still they never managed to get more than one seat
actually it is a one man party you can see that all their candidates in byelections were "local badmaash" or "lota's"
btw
it is not difficult to win an internet poll all you need is an anonymous proxy list and captcha killer :azn:

15 people actually voted for MQM.........you got to be kidding me guys........MQM seriously? Kya ho gaya yaar tum logon ko?

Yes i support Mqm but come on face the facts internet is a different world
JI has more supporters and workers than Pti they never got majority in Parliament
Pti is more then 13 years old still they never managed to get more than one seat
actually it is a one man party you can see that all their candidates in byelections were "local badmaash" or "lota's"
btw
it is not difficult to win an internet poll all you need is an anonymous proxy list and captcha killer :azn:

If you don't have anything 'sane' to say then :wave:

Not that I am against taxing the industrialists and agriculturists, but to set the record straight, MQM is more than willing to tax them because it does not draw its vote bank from these two segments of the society.

If MQM was really sincere to its agenda, Pakistan, and Karachi in specific, it would not have supported the reinstatement of the 4500+ employees sacked by the Karachi Electric Supply Corporation .We damn the KESC all the time for being inefficient, but when they tried to lay off the unproductive workers to increase their efficiency, we make KESC look like a monster.

We have heard numerous times from MQM that Karachi is the heart of Pakistan, and its industries need to function properly for the economy to grow, and the one thing that is severely hampering the performance of these industries is shortage of electricity. The KESC was trying to minimize its losses to curb that shortage which cripples the Pakistani economy, but MQM jumped in to play its politics. Most of the sacked 4500+ workers were political workers and rarely showed up to work. They were given jobs during Musharraf's era, when MQM had full control over Karachi. Even after that, they were not being laid off just like that, but were offered a $101m in cash and investment certificates.

I really fail to understand how and why MQM would act any different in the future, when it would need the votes and support of these very industrialists and agriculturists. If MQM can not act in the favor of one city i.e Karachi, to which it owes all the political clout that it holds today, I wonder what its antics will be in the rest of the country. MQM is no different than all the other parties in the government today whose supreme goal is to serve themselves, and nobody else.

In the wise words of Abe Lincoln,"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." I'll be damned if I am fooled again.

this my friend is a FACT! THAT ALL MQM SUPPORTERS OVERLOOK along with many other aspects about MQM!

15 people actually voted for MQM.........you got to be kidding me guys........MQM seriously? Kya ho gaya yaar tum logon ko?

15 is very low, because karachites usually dont have too much interest on defence affairs, so there are low nmbr of MQM guys on this defence forum. Other wise;

Last edited by a moderator:
pml n is the party who make pakistan 7th atomic stat of world nawaz shareef zindabad

Jamat i Islami coz its the only democratic party since 1947. Have elections in the party after 5 years. Leader can be Tufail from Punjab, Qazi from NWFP or Munwar from Sindh. Most people are educated. They talk about Islamic political and economic system.
Jamat people in my area are all educated, God fearing people. I have found them helpful towards people. You can entrust them with ur Zakat money and it will be utilized in the proper way.

Jamat i Islami coz its the only democratic party since 1947. Have elections in the party after 5 years. Leader can be Tufail from Punjab, Qazi from NWFP or Munwar from Sindh. Most people are educated. They talk about Islamic political and economic system.
Jamat people in my area are all educated, God fearing people. I have found them helpful towards people. You can entrust them with ur Zakat money and it will be utilized in the proper way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom