What's new

Which Political party do you support?

What political party do you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when will the leader of this party return to the country with home country passport

i ask in genuine, not provocative fashion.

most voters are not on facebook.. so in real election parties like PML and PPP get alot of votes. Also 45% of pakistani voters are fake

most voters are not on facebook.. so in real election parties like PML and PPP get alot of votes. Also 45% of pakistani voters are fake

If u go out in Lahore, u can read the writing on the wall. Ppl here now hate both PMLN and PPP. Imran has more chance than my party :) but then Imran is also not a bad choice ;)

that's amazing, Kamran....very telling. Amazing how the tides turn

Punjab was always THE STRONGHOLD of PML-N. People used to say nawaz-shabaz were Prime Minister of Punjab.

will be interesting to watch KP. ANP hasnt really lived up to expectation; like most parties, corruption is definitely existing. I dont know if it's still like the case, but a few of their reps of this ''secular'' party were in bed with militant-sympathetic people

2013 ....................

:fie:
shudder.gif

that's amazing, Kamran....very telling. Amazing how the tides turn

Punjab was always THE STRONGHOLD of PML-N. People used to say nawaz-shabaz were Prime Minister of Punjab.

will be interesting to watch KP. ANP hasnt really lived up to expectation; like most parties, corruption is definitely existing. I dont know if it's still like the case, but a few of their reps of this ''secular'' party were in bed with militant-sympathetic people

People are hurt because of the Raymond Davis thing and if election held today Imran and Jamat will give them difficult time. However, people here have very short memory and forget what these guys (ppp and pmln) have done to them. Lets see for how much longer this situation persist

MQM at 2nd spot. Never expected.
How strong they are outside Sindh.

MQM is only strong in Karachi and Hyderabad urban areas. There it is very very very strong. Other than that they have very less following.

IMhttp://www.pinditube.com/2011/01/salman-taseer-imran-khan-has-same-opinion-on-blasphemy-law-join-the-debate/. lanat ha us par jo blasphemy law ko change karay ya usko vote da. imran khan ko ALLAH HADAIAT DA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom