What's new

white wash of tharki pak student proposed teacher on BF

She should have handled the issue with more dignity and less overreaction.

oh please, look whos speaking, a guy living in India

Lol India has much better women what you could ever produce. BTW I live in Vancouver which has more beautiful women in a block than your country will every produce in it's existence.

@nuclearpak, close this Thread complete waste of space.

@Imran Khan someday someone might pass a "Hot" comment on someone you know what I mean...

Try to keep that tongue inside she is someone's daughter & sister.

Last edited by a moderator:
@nuclearpak, close this Thread complete waste of space.

@Imran Khan someday someone might pass a "Hot" comment on someone you know what I mean...

Try to keep that tongue inside she is someone's daughter & sister.

:lol: if someone i know make same please let me inforn abut her i will open a thread :flame:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't buy a book by looking at its cover,,,,

U definitely set ur standard by giving that comment.. Tc.

She is incredibly ugly. Why did he propose to her? Some men have no standards.

U went to hell so u saw people like u ,,,,,Next time u try in heaven ...if u are allowed :closed:

^ lol sure, most indian women are ugly as hell, no offence

Urdu is the master of Hindi, hindi speakers just try to copy many urdu words and try to make it their own

And 1 Musalman = 10 Hindus...yeah yeah we hear that a million times. Same old record playing for last 65 years. Kuch naya nahin hai tum logon ke pas?

And 1 Musalman = 10 Hindus...yeah yeah we hear that a million times. Same old record playing for last 65 years. Kuch naya nahin hai tum logon ke pas?

What do you mean you people?? Can't you tell tikolo is a false flagger, Earlier he was criticizing pakistan now india.

hot?

she is actually stupid as making fun of herself in class and boys are not taking her seriously

and not ever girl/lady can teach Pakistani young boys especially spoil ones

Why is she yelling at him? What did he do?

Ye kya tha yaar...

Acting se to teacher ladke ki naraaz lover lag rahi hai...:what:

I think she`s over reacting ...

Par bande ki galti nahi....:angel:

It is very sad it shouldn't have happened i have seen the woman quite often but still i guess men no matter where they are from have no morals left in them. The situation should have been handled differently though.

Back
Top Bottom