What's new

Who are India's good friends in the Future

In the short run, India's enemies are 1) China, as shown by the Indian press 2) Pakistan, no explanation necessary.

The Indian friends are any one that would export weapons to India to make up for military deficiency against China and Pakistan.

In the short run, India's enemies are 1) China, as shown by the Indian press 2) Pakistan, no explanation necessary.

The Indian friends are any one that would export weapons to India to make up for military deficiency against China and Pakistan.

Well.....Democracy is said to be based on three major pillers which are politicos, beaurocracy and judiciary. Sometimes media is also referred as fourth piller. Now since Indian political and beaurocratic class are clearly working to imrove relations between India and China.
We can see countless examples, actions, statements for this. Judiciary is out of this context. So we can say india does not consider China as enemy in any way. :china:

Now about media, I agree that some section of the media do sensitize the things. But media itself is divided over this issue. You would find all types of voices and openions in the media. Anyone in India is free to raise her/his voice. There is intense debate/fight over any issue. I agree this slows down the pace of anything. But the biggest benefit, whatever the outcome would be, it would be acceptable to all so ever lasting solutions. This is the reason why no military offensive against naxalism. Even there was fierce resistance of Indo-US deal as well. (Sorry for being offtopic). Bottom line is, one can not judge Indian media is against the China.

Lastly the common man, he is too busy to take care of daily needs as I put it. Nobody cares about any country (with due respect to all countries). We are not selfish for nothing. :D

So just giving a vague reference to any media section does not serve ane purpose. Hope I made myself clear. :coffee:

Well.....Democracy is said to be based on three major pillers which are politicos, beaurocracy and judiciary. Sometimes media is also referred as fourth piller. Now since Indian political and beaurocratic class are clearly working to imrove relations between India and China.
We can see countless examples, actions, statements for this. Judiciary is out of this context. So we can say india does not consider China as enemy in any way. :china:

Now about media, I agree that some section of the media do sensitize the things. But media itself is divided over this issue. You would find all types of voices and openions in the media. Anyone in India is free to raise her/his voice. There is intense debate/fight over any issue. I agree this slows down the pace of anything. But the biggest benefit, whatever the outcome would be, it would be acceptable to all so ever lasting solutions. This is the reason why no military offensive against naxalism. Even there was fierce resistance of Indo-US deal as well. (Sorry for being offtopic). Bottom line is, one can not judge Indian media is against the China.

Lastly the common man, he is too busy to take care of daily needs as I put it. Nobody cares about any country (with due respect to all countries). We are not selfish for nothing. :D

So just giving a vague reference to any media section does not serve ane purpose. Hope I made myself clear. :coffee:

Well you are wrong here , If India govt didnt told the truth to its people and hide the fact it don't means that is truth.

Chinese help Pak to get Nuke and Missile and though Pak has always blackmailed India till now. So Chinese is a enemy also number one because it is powerful and its has advantage position till now and will remain till 2020.

China uses PAK to check India.

Back to topic, In Future Indian Friends are:-

Russia: Old tradition Friendship, Joint Developer , Client -custom relationship

Israel : Due to provider India large defense Need and don't have any Anti-Israeli Policy .

Iran: Due to Anti-Pak stance, and Due to support India gets from Iran.

Well you are wrong here , If India govt didnt told the truth to its people and hide the fact it don't means that is truth.

And how exactly we know that Indian government is hiding the truth. Atleast action shows the otherwise. We have excellent trade relations to decent diplomatic relations with China. Beside this, it is not the point of thread. I never said China is a "friend" of India. I said it is not our enemy.
Actually nobody is "friend" here mate. Everyone is just taking care of their interest.

Chinese help Pak to get Nuke and Missile and though Pak has always blackmailed India till now. So Chinese is a enemy also number one because it is powerful and its has advantage position till now and will remain till 2020.

China uses PAK to check India.

Without going into it as this will be offtopic, it would be naive to assume India was sitting quiet all along.

Back to topic, In Future Indian Friends are:-

Russia: Old tradition Friendship, Joint Developer , Client -custom relationship

Israel : Due to provider India large defense Need and don't have any Anti-Israeli Policy .

Iran: Due to Anti-Pak stance, and Due to support India gets from Iran.

I again say we are not here to forcast. We should make friends with eveyone. So it is not suitable to name some handful of countries here. I can name Germany, Japan, Brazil, UK and France as well but points remains the same. Hope I made some logic.:toast_sign:

Last edited:
1. USA
2. Japan
3. Israel
4. Malaysia
5. Indonesia
6. United Kingdom
7. Canada
8. France
9. South Korea
10. Republic of China (Taiwan)

1. USA
2. Israel
3. Russia
4. NATO countries (including Australia)
5. Japan (both have similar threats)
6. Brazil and South Africa
7. Bhutan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka (All share same cultures)

those are friends

enemies

1. china (already backstabbed once and support revolution by communists but they lost a lot in this election)

2. Pakistan
3. arab states? finance terrorism

other countries are minor friends.

1. China doesn't support revolution by communists in S. Asia including India and Nepal now.

But Indian dudes are supporting Tibet independence now! :devil:

1. China doesn't support revolution by communists in S. Asia including India and Nepal now.

But Indian dudes are supporting Tibet independence now! :devil:

India is not supporting tibetan independence. Tibetan independence movement is already there and Dalai Lama is a guest of India.

China is supplying arms to Maoists. India is simply helping Tibetian refugees as they are thrown out from their own home by China and they are homeless now. India has always helped others.

Nepalese Maoists have no relation to CCP. Nepalese Maoists use Mao's name to establish communist party but no relation to China. (China stop outputing communist revolution since 1970s)

Does India has Maoists, sorry we Chinese don't know.

But India wants to increase you affect on Tibet!

India is not supporting tibetan independence. Tibetan independence is already there and Dalai Lama is a guest of India.

Taliban (governing group of Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan) always says they are not related to Al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden and 911 attack on USA, but the fact that Taliban gives a shelter to Al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden.

Same principle, India always says they are not related to Tibet independence, but actually India gives a shelter to Tibet independence organization also funding them. Many Indian still claim Tibet is independent state and distort history of China. :devil:

Taliban (governing group of Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan) always says they are not related to Al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden and 911 attack on USA, but the fact that Taliban gives a shelter to Al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden.

Same principle, India always says they are not related to Tibet independence, but actually India gives a shelter to Tibet independence organization also funding them. Many Indian still claim Tibet is independent state and distort history of China. :devil:

both countries have their insecurities wit hrespect to each other and there is a trust deficit:

1)China: wrt Tibet
2)India: wrt other border areas on which China has evil/baseless claims

So this mistrust will remain..
On its part India will try to boost the trade ties to the max as it wants pecaful relations with China.. but at the same time will build considerable military might continuouslt as per its rising status in the world community and as per its economic/strategic interests.

So i see India moving forward practically with China.. Pragmatically that is..They will boost trade while at the same time also make sure that any evil agressive act by China ever is retaliated in manner so as to teach China a lesson.

But if China behaves peacefully than i can see lot of growth in trade b/w the two cuntries and rise in living standards of both the people.

Bu tthe trust deficit in both countries wrt the two points mentioned abopve will remain.

1. USA
2. Japan
3. Israel
4. Malaysia
5. Indonesia
6. United Kingdom
7. Canada
8. France
9. South Korea
10. Republic of China (Taiwan)

How come USA got its first position as future friend ? Is that because they are equipping our main rival Pakistan with missiles or flooding their military with money ?

I do not understand how Japan came to picture ,we do not have any close relationship with Japan except we get some economic Aid and nothing much.

Are you crazy to include Malaysia and Indonesia :rofl: . You could have included vietnam.

Canada,South Korea and Taiwan do not understand these as well !!! Is that because they do some business with India? I assume the list is full of countries against China. Indian foreign policy is definitely not designed only by considering China.

My Thoughts ,

India will continue to enjoy its relationship with Russia , Israel and France . Do not find any other country even supporting India even if Indian economy grows 10 times than now :)

How come USA got its first position as future friend ? Is that because they are equipping our main rival Pakistan with missiles or flooding their military with money ?

I do not understand how Japan came to picture ,we do not have any close relationship with Japan except we get some economic Aid and nothing much.

Are you crazy to include Malaysia and Indonesia :rofl: . You could have included vietnam.

Canada,South Korea and Taiwan do not understand these as well !!! Is that because they do some business with India? I assume the list is full of countries against China. Indian foreign policy is definitely not designed only by considering China.

My Thoughts ,

India will continue to enjoy its relationship with Russia , Israel and France . Do not find any other country even supporting India even if Indian economy grows 10 times than now :)

You are almost right. I too wanted to point that it all depends upon national interest and current situation.

People who are not Indian or don't know an iota of India, are forcasting some sort of foreign nation's list. :what:

1.Israel
2. U.S.A
3. Nepal,Bhutan,Srilanka
4. Russia
5.Japan
6.E U
7 Brazil.
8 Australia
9SouthAfrica
10Mongolia

My Thoughts ,

This is geo-politics.

Indian can think that China joining Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Burma, Nepal to encircle India.

Chinese can think that India joining USA, Japan, ROC (Taiwan), S. Korea, Mongolia, Vietnam to encircle China.

Back
Top Bottom