India
USA made Fun....

TIME Magazine...

MMS-Underachiever-Time-Asia-July-16-12-cover-date.jpg

India's Reply

Outlook Magazine......

outlookcoveronobama.jpg

Looks like my Thread is biggest:rofl: underachiever ....nobody is posting here

All I want to say is that Outlook and its editor Mehta are some of the biggest idiots in Indian journalism.

It makes India look stupid. A shameful act by outlook

I Disagree Dude......Prob with US is they think they can judge everyone ...pass there So called Verdict Even if its demeaning a country's leader without anyone raising there voice Just Coz there Superpower......:sick:

Outlook Has just Sent a moral signal ........before pointing towards other, first check What have you done to be worthy of judging the other person ...

I agree its Childish but hey Children sometime say the most difficult thing with such ease .......Don't they:D

Yes I agree..title could be different....but that is also true that Obama is underachiever.....but I think he cannot compete with our Manmohan Singh :D

I Disagree Dude......Prob with US is they think they can judge everyone ...pass there So called Verdict Even if its demeaning a country's leader without anyone raising there voice Just Coz there Superpower......:sick:

Outlook Has just Sent a moral signal ........before pointing towards other, first check What have you done to be worthy of judging the other person ...

I agree its Childish but hey Children sometime say the most difficult thing with such ease .......Don't they:D

sometimes criticism should be taken positively irrespective of from where it comes and in this case it came from 'America', the country who is in favor of strong leadership in India and it is obvious from many things written about current Indian leadership in American dailies. Here, an Indian journal out of 'tit for tat' attitude (which is so common among Indians) tried to get brownie points. it works very well with hot blooded illiterates but thing is that these things bring bad name for the country. try to face some of the realities no matter how bitter it is. Singh indeed is a very poor leader, worst leader a country like India can have.

Back
Top Bottom