What's new

WHO IS ZAID HAMID REALLY

wow another zaid hamid thread :woot::woot:

well ab bana hi diya hai to if i have permission of Mods sirji can i troll @ Chak bamu :)

1010244_544564122275223_1429219641_n.jpg

zaid-hamid-funny_o_622073.jpg

Zaid-Hamid-Lawn-Print-meme.jpg

Zaid-Hamid-Zubaida-Tariq-shaahi-tukray-meme.jpg

Last edited:
Its not that what I have realized in years Indians are still in lot of complex from Ghaznavi beating the hell out of them to Mughals ruling them they are still not out of that they try to improve there image and dominance but from inside they are hell scared and they are getting more scared instead of getting better by every passing day
Actually it's opposite of what you are saying. You people are actually who still couldn't forget the thrashing you faced every time you fought with us. And still thinking of God knows what ghazwa hind and crap like bleed India cuts etc. And to back this, look at the condition of your country now and where we are now. both countries started from same page at same time. And now you can see the difference.

One of the most mysterious and interesting personality in PAKISTAN today is Sayed Zaid Zaman Hamid.
Heard alot of rumors about him but I wanna know something solid.
'Interesting' personality?? :woot: :rofl: :omghaha:

He's a downright idiot of the highest order! :P

Some of his classic gems....

> In 2007 he stressed that Pakistanis will be on the Moon within five years!! (He's already 2 years behind schedule!)

> That Pakistan would rule the world by 2012 and all important decisions of the world will be taken in Pakistan!! (He probably meant that the United Nations would shift to Islamabad!)

> Indian soldiers ran away in the 1965 war after seeing ghosts on horseback wielding shining swords!! (Ouch! This one really sucked!! :rofl:)

> And of course his classic 'Pakistani flag will soon be fluttering in all its glory on the Red Fort, Delhi'!!! (Gazwa e Hind or some such crap!)

Oh man! This guy is worse than Donald Duck!

Last edited:
One of the most mysterious and interesting personality in PAKISTAN today is Sayed Zaid Zaman Hamid.
Heard alot of rumors about him but I wanna know something solid.
depends who you ask.
he is freddie krueger if you ask indians

ZH a well and very balanced antibiotic for our neighbors ... :cool:

well he's a schizophrenic pseudo intellectual Jihadi whose brain is somewhere in an Afghan cave.. For now his skull is full of Pakistan Studies rhetoric and 'establishment' propaganda

heheh.....this fella is a joker .... fun listening to blabber jabber coming out of his mouth ....

My fellow soldier has fallen in the line of duty as well- :D-
now he got bigger things to worry about at home- :lol:-
Mana bhi kiya tha usko ke shadi na ker,ab Saudi main sagar kinare Beth ke kapre dho raha hoga:omghaha:

Say ZH and the thread filled with burning smoke :chilli:. Indians are so obsessed that can't hide themselves ... say ZH and it has hysterical affect on Indians :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom