What's new

Who said India is poor: Cash flowing out of water pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, how many times i had to post this source to remind people all developing countries taking aid? wake up please.

Rank Country Value Date of Info
1 Iraq $21,650,000,000 NA
2 Greece $8,000,000,000 NA
3 Nigeria $6,437,000,000 NA
4 Vietnam $5,400,000,000 NA
5 Afghanistan $2,775,000,000 NA
6 Indonesia $2,524,000,000 NA
7 Yemen $2,300,000,000 NA
8 Serbia $2,000,000,000 NA
9 Sudan $1,829,000,000 NA
10 Congo, Democratic Republic of the $1,828,000,000 NA
11 India $1,724,000,000 NA
12 Pakistan $1,666,000,000 NA
13 China $1,641,000,000 NA

Economic aid - recipient 2010 country ranks, By Rank

Lolz please PM this to me and also save it for future reference of biggest AIDS provider

aapna jayb...... :lol:

i'm sure some of ''your people'' felt it though

it was Salman Taseer who paid for an elaborate dinner/chai/mitthai (plus shuttle, and arrangements) for your khatris making the holy pilgrimage to Lahore.

and I know about your rich quam, who who need outside help for their own people.

Salman Tasser ?? who ?? nice job whoever he is.

that's about all you said....

no need to delve further in this with you; unless you have an e-kirpaan :bunny:

lol..is this a PJ thread or think tank mental fart zone...:lol:

hahahahahah yeh i was thinking what was missing. India the AIDS provider lolzz

Dont worry we will direct that one too through UN. lolzzz

Abu you have started to act like a goon now, like Def.pk is your Zageer (Property). I urge Staff to promote you to MOD status or teach you manners. Make it one sided ASAP. You are now no differant than so called Non State actors, license to spam, troll under title of Think Tank.

move over, slum dogs

u f*cking bi*ch.
I got your private massage and read my reply pasted below as your mailbox was going full.

Reply to your private private massage (even i cant show the sent massage to the forum, it is containing so much BS)

You @ss h*le nut, our sissies f*cked 91000 your so called proud Pakistani and f*cked the whole pakistan Map in 1971. You will see gain, how we will f*ck the your so called nation again. we are devil for you:devil::devil:

take note of that kid:pop:

Abu you have started to act like a goon now, like Def.pk is your Zageer (Property). I urge Staff to promote you to MOD status or teach you manners. Make it one sided ASAP. You are now no differant than so called Non State actors, license to spam, troll under title of Think Tank.

I would be loath to perish the thought!

Actually, i kind of like the title of ''non state actor''

in one way or another, it appeals to me. :taz::taz:

hahahahahah yeh i was thinking what was missing. India the AIDS provider lolzz

haha u came to Aids from toilet, poor, slums...really you Pakistani haven't something new to discuss, something like your nation progress, your nation aids fight, your nation economy problem (it might be worse in flood now) or you have only Kashmir, poor, toilet, slums blah blah

you know your economy sinking towards zero

Pakistani are thinking only of Indian army, Indian progress, economoy. Think about your problem and be sensible, don't act like a child:)

grow up Jana

CHENNAI: It had all the ingredients of a comic thriller. Early in the morning, a lorry laden with wood rams a pipeline and it bursts. Then, along with water currency notes come out gushing! Soon, rumours spread that money is pouring out of a pipeline and people from several places rush in to collect the notes. There is chaos and traffic in the area is brought to a halt. The drama, that unfolded on the Vyasarpadi bridge early on Tuesday, lasted nearly 30 minutes. The police said later that some thieves had hidden the currency notes under the pipe that was hit by the lorry.

According to the police, a lorry from Andhra Pradesh was headed towards Choolai to unload its load of logs at a few companies there. Thanks to the ongoing construction work on the new four-lane Vyasarpadi bridge, the traffic moved slowly in both directions. The many potholes underneath the bridge also contributed to the slow movement.

The driver of the wood-laden lorry while trying to avoid hitting another vehicle moving ahead, turned left and hit a pipeline underneath the railway bridge. The pipeline burst and water gushed out. Also, all of a sudden, currency notes in the denominations of Rs 20, 50 and 100, totalling nearly Rs 5,000, came out. The notes scattered all over, around 6.30 am. Several two-wheeler riders stopped and collected the cash.

The news then spread like wildfire and scores of people from areas like Sathyamurthy Nagar and Vyasarpadi madea beeline to the spot. They abandoned their vehicles by the roadside and began gathering the wet currency notes. The resultant traffic snarl lasted nearly half an hour.

"There was complete chaos as the air was full of sounds. Initially, everyone thought the pipeline was full of cash. When there were no more currency notes, some of them even tried to break the pipeline further. Later, it was found that some thieves had hidden the currency notes behind the pipeline which may then have gushed out with the water," a middle level police officer said.

Since the incident happened underneath the railway bridge, the Korukkupet railway police took up the case and later took the wood-laden lorry and its driver to the police station for further inquiry.

Read more: Cash pours out of burst pipe in Chennai - Chennai - City - The Times of India Cash pours out of burst pipe in Chennai - Chennai - City - The Times of India

:tup:

Wow what a statement from a richest nation which begs for money from the other countries :rofl:

Btw, what a double standard from the Self proclaimed journalist, who don't accept TOI as a Credible Source from a Indian, but uses the same Source to bash India :tdown::tdown:

:tdown:You should :hang2: yourself :lol:

india is not poor.if politicians fill their pockets ,thats different

Looks like i am reading youtube comments. Is this pdf? Where are mods?

hope you wont mind your country being called swimming pool as of now....:flame:

i hope you wont hop in and contaminate it....otherwise i'll have to apply larger than usual amounts of chlorine. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom