What's new

Who should be responsible for the Mumbai terrorist attack?US

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would Saudi Arabia suppost to do if the war between pakistan and india broken out.

what would Saudi Arabia suppost to do if the war between pakistan and india broken out.

They have never done anything. We expect more from China than from Saudi Arabia. No one respects the rulers of Saudi. They dont belong to the throne but they use Islam and their being its custodians and saviors of Islam as a ruse to be on it and to not let the throne go.

Even Iran and Turkey have been very supportive in the recent crysis. Iran China and Turkey seem to be most sympathetic to Pakistan and understand that India's hindu fanatics were responsibile for the mumbai attacks. Peoples daily itself exposed the red band on the wrist of the caught person revealing who he was. It is only indian who can wear that band. All civilized people understand that. Even antulay minister of minority affairs in India said this very clearly saying that hindu fanatics were responsible for this attack.

I think it is the group who suppost to be attacked hard by Pakistan army under US goverment pressure made the mumbai attack. In order to shift attention of Pakistan army.as the result,Pakistan army were now move away to defend India.and US goverment can't blame Pakistan for a long time.

Everyone know where do the terrorists come from,If US army could control the terrorists in Afghanistan instead of pursuing them into Pakistan,If Indian did a better job on the national security,none of these terrorist attacks will happen, US army just make the world worse ,and India is so afraid to make a voice against US,you indian just can't wait to find a reason to start a war in order to divert your attention from your own mess,just like US did in Iraq

no goverment in subcontinent want a real war now,it is too big a burden for both side.:coffee:

Last edited:
If pakistan is going to defend itself.. why is it not defending the missiles send in by US..??? Sounds strange..!!! And hey i dont think that indian military was the one who mobiliesed troops to its border.. recalled leaves of their officers but the cool and calm Paksitani army..!!! Neutral thinking is a thing off past i guess.. analyse the issues neutrally you can find issues on both sides.. but if any one has hate in mind.. logic or evidence.. is just another piece of crap for themm..! and would be blindly countering each other's arugements..!!!!

By the way u pakistani frnd first read the history. Better find the facts that u want to prove.

do any body here an idea , what would be indian govt reaction in the event of another terrorist attack...

India wants war

RAW read other way round -> WAR

for all the quotes of India wanting to invade Pakistan, I dont understand why? What does Pakistan have that India needs so badly to invade it? If India wanted war, as was the general public demand during Kargil intrusion, India will surely get it. If not, then no on can force it on her.
But I still dont understand what does Pakistan have that India needs so badly for an invasion.
Maybe I missed something here....

do any body here an idea , what would be indian govt reaction in the event of another terrorist attack...

Honestly, nothing! Diplomatically it would be India's hey day - we will get whatever we would ask for - but any military activity on India's part onn Pakistani soil would lead to a flare up between the two neighbors. Add to that the Pak Army would be distracted from its work against the those moronic talibs and all hell would break lose in the ****** region.
The best solution would therefore be good cooperation between the two countries' security services to nail the culprits. Ofcourse this would depend if, and only if the terrorists originate from Pakistan controlled territory.
But then who is to say what the babus in the govt would be thinking, may be they might.......

I think it is the group who suppost to be attacked hard by Pakistan army under US goverment pressure made the mumbai attack. In order to shift attention of Pakistan army.as the result,Pakistan army were now move away to defend India.and US goverment can't blame Pakistan for a long time.

Exactly! Thats one of the reasons why India opted Not to carry out military strikes.

whether you believe it or not Muslim rule over India was 2 centuries i am trying to find the facts and i will post it.India is not a a secular state everyday they killed Sikhs,Christians and Muslims can you explain how so ? btw there estimated 2 attacks reported daily MEDIA MEDIA

Hindus Ruled India+Pakistan for more than 4000 Years so what ? India is a secular state , If any discrimination done to you based on religion/caste you can always approach the court . Indians did not killed Muslims and Sikhs and Christians. We are democratic country, Congress / BJP Politicians killed the civilians and whenever they did they are taught by people in the election.

A Muslim/Sikh can become Prime minister of India , Can a Sikh /Hindu rule your country ?

A thread that was buried for like 3 months has been dug up and for what purpose. I see TROLLS and FLAMES all over. This is not what we call debate, this is what we respectfully call "PISSING CONTEST"

What is this? Digging up posts of a member already banned members? To which level are we supposed to stoop. Digging up graves to find new sparring partners, are we?

It is a wonder that the thread has survived for so long. 2 pages full of utter crap, wastage of electronic bytes, and it's wastage of my time to even post on this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom