What's new

Who Want Marry Veena Malik ?

Indians love our ghastis!

Mostly Har koi bikne ko tyaar hai , bas keemat theek ho... Tu bhi bik jayega agar teri boli theek lagai jaye.. shaayad main bhi bik jaoonga ...
but oose pro bolne wala tu hai kaun... tere jaise uske aage paani bharte hain.. chahe wo kuch bhi kartio ho!!!
P.S. - aur jis gandu ki tune foto lagai hai na apne profile pic mein.. ye bhi saala bikne ko tayaar ho jayega!!!

My fourth wife.

<3

lol jk I defend her and yet I know she's a ***** too.

look what happened to asif .....poor guy he met her and all down hill from there

She is smart lady , North American doctor shall marry her like Rema lol.

not me main chaly hoy kartoos nhi chalata ( i can't fire used bullet cartridges again for fire ) she is already used many times :lol:

400_F_13574792_ZXlmMXRJM1oWefy12IrJBCBPl4pERQ2r.jpg

Tch tch.

Larki ko kartoos se compare karte ho? Use n throw hein kya? Aare heere se compare karo, jitna jyada ghisoge utna jyada chamkenge.

Anyway, lets trade, we will give you the secular, loud mouth Ms Arundhati Roy and you give us Veena. Fair trade, what says?

Except to the husband of her, every neighbor and others will get more pleasure from her. a cry will remain to the husband.:smokin:

Why not? But wait! Veena Malik has sued the magazine for photoshopping her to look like she's nude - for $2 million! Now I'll just need to wait until she gets the dosh and then marry her. This way I can eat the cake and have it too!
:victory:

Cheers! :cheers:

There was a time when great Pakistani artists like NFAK and Junoon visited India. These days its Meera, Atif, Veena, Begum...

Almost all of them have been part of some conspiracy when they went to India. Actually good standing or bad, anyone who goes to India gandha hi hokar aata hai... Meera's kiss, Atif's spat with Indian musicians, Veena ne toh line laga di, Rahat's undeclared dollars, Wasim's rumors with Sushmita, Shoaib Malik's divorce...

After NFAK and Junoon, I think hardly any one of them walks away clean once they tread into Indian territory.

There was a time when great Pakistani artists like NFAK and Junoon visited India. These days its Meera, Atif, Veena, Begum...

Almost all of them have been part of some conspiracy when they went to India. Actually good standing or bad, anyone who goes to India gandha hi hokar aata hai... Meera's kiss, Atif's spat with Indian musicians, Veena ne toh line laga di, Rahat's undeclared dollars, Wasim's rumors with Sushmita, Shoaib Malik's divorce...

After NFAK and Junoon, I think hardly any one of them walks away clean once they tread into Indian territory.

you must be anchor of some masala entertainment channel like Zoom TV india?

Back
Top Bottom