What's new

Who Will Save the World from the U.S.?

Don't you think this not an appropriate time for being hostile to the US??
And don't you think this is an inappropriate thread for your hokum , as clearly the article is not written by a pakistani, So can we please contain this "lets bash Pakistanis" stance for once. We are clearly aware of what USA is doing to help Pakistan or not but this thread isn't about Pakistan.............:hitwall:

And don't you think this is an inappropriate thread for your hokum , as clearly the article is not written by a pakistani, So can we please contain this "lets bash Pakistanis" stance for once. We are clearly aware what USA is doing to help Pakistan or not but this thread isn't about Pakistan.............:hitwall:

Why would I ask a question or "hokum", whatever that is, to someone who I know isn't here i.e. the author. So who would I be asking it....is it such a stretch for you?

Why would I ask a question or "hokum", whatever that is, to someone who I know isn't here i.e. the author. So who would I be asking it....is it such a stretch for you?
Actually it is, as you are deviating the topic to express your obsession to bash Pakistani's, just because this is a pakistani forum doesn't imply that every thread here posted by Pakistani's is about Pakistan.....

Actually it is, as you are deviating the topic to express your obsession to bash Pakistani's, just because this is a pakistani forum doesn't imply that every thread here posted by Pakistani's is about Pakistan.....

A Pakistani posted a thread bashing America...seemed a bit inappropriate at this point of time and I asked him. Now where exactly did you feel my obsession?

What's the problem? According to you, we will just implode from our own wickedness. China, the all-weather friend, will rise up and befriend the world, ushering in the final stage of nirvana on earth for all mankind.

:china: :victory: :china:

You need to bring more attention to the other. what? To your backyard, look at your traditional "allies."

China does not want to be the "world policeman".

Being the world policeman is a terrible job... it costs billions and billions of dollars every year... and everyone just ends up hating you anyway.

I think this quote from Deng Xiaoping sums it up:

"Keep a cool head and maintain a low profile. Never take the lead - but aim to do something big."

policing the backyard, though, is helpful. right now, some fake cop is knocking on our door and firing his gun randomly, so i think it is time to kick him out.

Back
Top Bottom