What's new

Who will Win in a BD - Myanmar Naval War?

Is this a typical Bangladeshi girl?

try-bangladeshi-girls-to-marry-most-caring-11054-1262265233-36.jpg

It's time we defend our resources in Myanmar. We should send our latest destroyers in AID of myanmar in case conflict arises.

skin color doesnt matter for me, i find darker girls sexier and fair girls prettier....its hard for me to choose:taz:

There is this Bangladeshi who finds it hard to choose between girls going gaga for him and there is this Bangladeshi who sleeps with three Blondie and two Latino and come out alive. Bangladeshis amaze me!

There is this Bangladeshi who finds it hard to choose between girls going gaga for him and there is this Bangladeshi who sleeps with three Blondie and two Latino and come out alive. Bangladeshis amaze me!

you just jealous bro!

Latino :woot:... anyway I was not aware of the fact that kolkata boys cant come out alive after sleeping with gora girl... :lol:

dont judge all bangladeshis

:taz::taz::taz::taz: what to say bro, our masculine power in albeit better than many.

Is this a typical Bangladeshi girl?

try-bangladeshi-girls-to-marry-most-caring-11054-1262265233-36.jpg
we have many varieties, some look like ghost white, some fairer than this girl, some sunburn, some dark coloured, but does skin color doesn't matter man. Dude lol come to Dhaka, i believe I can give you some company if you wanna meet a few girl. But one thing is good here, i.e. no body gets disappointed, you can always find what you want.

Back
Top Bottom