What's new

Who will win in upcoming LokSabha elections in India?

Which party will win upcoming LokSabha elections?

• Total voters
And what a wonderful PR it would for a powerful country to kneel before secessionists

Spot on!!!...:cheers:

I will say its just bang bang KS!!, no blink blink will work anymore

Spot on!!!...:cheers:

I will say its just bang bang KS!!, no blink blink will work anymore

True --- all these years we were too lenient on them(separatists) even to the extent of allowing them to propagate secession in the heart of India with the vain hope of winning their hearts and minds.

But I am not sure if this will work.They have to be shown their true place.

i think NDA will win elections. but its India so not sure. LokSabha elections will be held after3 years. if at that time inflation is under control, economy is fine then UPA may win elections.

That is a wise decision IMO. Otherwise we would have had 500+ states. Huge mess. And dont be under impressions about Jinnah. Why was he forced into it? It meant he would rather sacrifice the idea of his beloved India(he always claimed he loved India and it should have Hindustan and Pakistan as parts) for his ego? I dont even want to talk about it. He is a hypocrite. How can an equal society that cannot be achieved in India be achieved in his new entity?
Democracy did not give you your India. The expediency of Sardar Patel and his peers did. I suggest the same should be done in Kashmir. Somehow get the entire J&K under India or at least finalize the existing part into Indian constitution and then give them complete democracy. Till then they have ad-hoc democracy which is not that bad. It does help in administration with all its limitations on including separatists into mainstream(Those hawks their own reasons for pissing off Indian attempts at reconciliation). The key is convincing Kashmiris that we are same people and we can guarantee their freedom. For that BJP should stop threatening to remove the article 370 protection for J&K.
So in essence ajtr, people like you idealists are good only for protests and statements like Ms. Roy. You might mean well but you dream of paradise with no idea about how to make it happen. I would want people like you to be there, you play your role well, bring governments back on their toes. If people like you raised your voice when unreasonable amount of force was being used on Kashmiris, then they would be so angry about India.

ATB

Ruby

Excuse me but i would like to ask u a simple question, for last 63 years the Kashmiri people were given more than just democracy i.e. autonomy. Did this bring the desired result.

About the bolded part is it something u want to happen or u just didn't complete your sentence?? If u wanted to say that this bodes well for us Indians as the kashmiris after seeing these activists would fall in love with the concept of India and will let down their guard then sorry u do seem to be in some kind of dream. If this is not what u wanted to say , enlighten me of your actual meaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom