What's new

Who will win in upcoming LokSabha elections in India?

Which party will win upcoming LokSabha elections?

• Total voters
real parasite are india showing its parasitic nature by holding on to kashmiris against their own wishes.

history is witness to it that hindus cant ever unite.so give ur unity crap a rest.

oh.. ure still lurking around here.
ure tone suggests, ure very hurt deep inside.

we all can see who is a parasite here, who is feeding on whom, and who is dreaming to destroy the same land that gave shelter to his outsider ancestors.

history has witnessed, that your breed cant coexist peacefully with any society without dreaming of breaking that society, so ure comments are'nt any new to my ears.

i know what u dream of day n night, i can tell you, that ure forefathers died dreaming to destroy this country, but all failed.
u can try too.

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

ran away...???
coward.

the kashmir is discussed here in so many posts.

who supports the congress and allies, just give answer of some simple questions. when section 370 was included in the constituion of india, gandhiji clearly said that after some time, please dissolve this special section so that kashmir can be absorbed in india easily.

why congress did not remove S.370 from constituion, even though it had 3/4 majority some time in the past?

why the kashmiri pandits are living as refugees in their own country from decades now?

show me a single secular country in the world which does have different rules for their different citizens based on their religion.

who is responsible for all these mess? congress or bjp?

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

and who is responsible for illegal entrants from bangladesh and living illegally in mumbai and gujarat?

why the borders were kept open and support them passively?

many of those may now have even ration cards and may have their name on electoral list and may do vote too.

they all are minority people and congress do not take strong action just because they are muslims.

rubbish. unfortunate that we have a puppet pm.

Point is when india takes pride in calling itself as world's largest /greatest democracy then it must lead by example by allowing the kashmiris to decide their own fate through plebiscite.till that period india will be known as occupying power.

I honestly sympathize with your stand bro. But I don't subscribe to it. Sometimes people don't know what they want. Sometimes they know but they just can't see that because of emotions. If India got whole of Kashmir before 88 then Kashmiris would have searched for a solution inside the Indian constitution's ambit. They would have felt Indian system and society is far conducive and better than Pakistani system.

Another matter is that they would have accepted their fate even if they came completely under Pakistan. It is just the uncertainity that hurts them and any opportunism of individuals(like in the then polls) will look like plots of Indian or Pakistani system.

So for me, there is nothing to be apologetic about. I honestly feel India is better for Kashmiris and someday they WILL feel better here without the need for 'independence'. This is the era of EUs and ASEANs.

Off course we do take pride in calling us world's largest democracy, but its still not greates.
we still have a lot of loopholes in our democracy, and thats the reason why traitors like u are parasiting in this same country that is feeding ure whole breed.
being a democracy doesnt mean we have to bend over to bullies.
kashmiris have every right to study anywhere live anywhere and be a peaceful respectable citizen of this country.
but if they cant do this, then they are welcome to leave this country ASAP.

noone invited those traitors to come here at the first place, they came here on thier own, killed the original natives, and now crying foul.

if they want blood, we will make sure its their blood that is drawn out.
Excuse me dude!! Who came here on their own and killed the natives?

why should one leave their land and if one wishes to let them do.i'm not gonna do it.if ever i ve do do it i'll leave with my land.

What are you doing in US then? Did you brought your piece of land here as well? :rofl:

and who is responsible for illegal entrants from bangladesh and living illegally in mumbai and gujarat?

why the borders were kept open and support them passively?

many of those may now have even ration cards and may have their name on electoral list and may do vote too.

they all are minority people and congress do not take strong action just because they are muslims.

rubbish. unfortunate that we have a puppet pm.

All the ration cards are issued by Marxists because they are the ruling power in Bengal for so long. You don't even know who in India issues house hold cards. Partial knowledge + emotions = cocktail for communalists and molotov cocktail for your country.

About you 'secular country' comments, India is secular in a different way as Gandhiji wanted it. Don't read too much into western democracies and try to imitate them. If you do not understand this fact, you are just one more vote for BJP or some sena. Your comments on MODI's Gujarath are ridiculous. SOmeone might have done wrong in the past. But two wrongs do not make anything right. BJP is the only party which can pull off Godhra again. You know why? because of people like you, who think they know and feel that the country is in danger. Most of the rioters were fed the same things + 'they burnt the train'.

No I cannot.

And Kashmiris are not God's chosen people to treat them like that. They are just jumping up and down like pampered,spoilt kids.

Millions crossed the border during partition (based on religion) leaving behind all their belongings,properties and friends. Let the Kashmiris do that as our forefathers did.

The land anyways stays !
People like you do nothing better than ruin the case for India with thee bad PR you generate. If India looses Kashmir it will be because of comments like this coming from a senior babu or neta in our administration, probably some BJP guy who would be unworthily made a minister or governor.

All my point is when our foundation is laid on democratic process then y should we deny to our own people.1st mistake india did in 1946-47 by not accepting Jinnah's plan for equal representation for muslim based on their population.its widely known he never wanted partition but was forced into it by congress.Same mistake various GOI's ve been repeating with last 63 yrs wrt kashmir.

That is a wise decision IMO. Otherwise we would have had 500+ states. Huge mess. And dont be under impressions about Jinnah. Why was he forced into it? It meant he would rather sacrifice the idea of his beloved India(he always claimed he loved India and it should have Hindustan and Pakistan as parts) for his ego? I dont even want to talk about it. He is a hypocrite. How can an equal society that cannot be achieved in India be achieved in his new entity?
Democracy did not give you your India. The expediency of Sardar Patel and his peers did. I suggest the same should be done in Kashmir. Somehow get the entire J&K under India or at least finalize the existing part into Indian constitution and then give them complete democracy. Till then they have ad-hoc democracy which is not that bad. It does help in administration with all its limitations on including separatists into mainstream(Those hawks their own reasons for pissing off Indian attempts at reconciliation). The key is convincing Kashmiris that we are same people and we can guarantee their freedom. For that BJP should stop threatening to remove the article 370 protection for J&K.
So in essence ajtr, people like you idealists are good only for protests and statements like Ms. Roy. You might mean well but you dream of paradise with no idea about how to make it happen. I would want people like you to be there, you play your role well, bring governments back on their toes. If people like you raised your voice when unreasonable amount of force was being used on Kashmiris, then they would be so angry about India.

ATB

Ruby

No, it you and some of your brethren in India, and ofcourse the entire Pakistani establishment who have delusions regarding Kashmir. Kashmir, has always been and will always be a part of India.

Indians must know few basic facts, as to how over the years, the Congress party and its cohorts have disrupted the lives of million of Kashmiris all in the name of "Minorityism" and "Exclusivism" and "Separatism".

a) Making Kashmir, more than equal, as compared to the other states of India, through the subjugation of Independent India's basic tenets, through the most "baneful" Art. 370. Revoke this and everything will melt away.

b) Even within a sovereign state, having a separate flag, and a separate Prime Minister (Sadr - i - Riyasat) and giving more powers to the state to decide on issues. There are unconfirmed reports that the shameless government of Sonia Maino is trying to re-introduce the title of "Sadr - i - Riyasat".

The people of India have the right to ask, on what basis the "Dynastic Congress" party has brought upon these changes completely inimical to the basic tenets of Indian Democratic System.

c) There is "NO", "Separatist Movement", "Independence War" or "Jihad", going on in the State of Jammu & Kashmir. It is ONLY the Sunni Muslims of the "Kashmir Valley" who talk of "Azaaadi" time and again and have been doing so for the last 60 years (though unsuccessfully)

d) There is NO, "Independence Movement" going on in Ladakh and Jammu.

e) The successive Congress Governments has played a tyrant against millions of Hindus travellling from Pakistan in the wake of Partition. Where millions of them have settled in Bihar, Bengal, Assam, Punjab, Delhi, Gujarat and Rajasthan, the Congress Party has "deliberately" pre-empted the possibility of Hindus setlling in Kashmir. Thus, with onw stroke, it has played the most communal "Minority" card. However the bastard, wasnt even not bothered of the "Ethnic" and "Demographic" changes that were "deliberately" brough about in Assam. They have "ghettoised" themselves in such a manner that the Bengalis have been forced to leave Assam.

The result of that we see today.

Of course, ajtr, this is not for your information, this is just trying to cash in on a opportunity provided by you, your Congress sympathisers, Secular Co-religionists and the Marxists.

Article 370 is one reason why India has moral high ground in Kashmir. If it is repealed as of now, the whole thing will blow up. No knee jerk reactions will work here. Sonia will not act on her own. She cannot. For that matter no one can without risking their careers. All the state flag and things that J&K enjoys is not a big deal. If they want to keep their pride, let them. They do hoist India flag also. And there is no 'Indian democratic system' hard cut and set. It is what you make out of it. If you can carefully allow for more autonomy for J&K and some NE states, you can have peaceful India. Dont be so cynical, there are enough people who love the idea of India in all these places.

All the ration cards are issued by Marxists because they are the ruling power in Bengal for so long. You don't even know who in India issues house hold cards. Partial knowledge + emotions = cocktail for communalists and molotov cocktail for your country.

About you 'secular country' comments, India is secular in a different way as Gandhiji wanted it. Don't read too much into western democracies and try to imitate them. If you do not understand this fact, you are just one more vote for BJP or some sena. Your comments on MODI's Gujarath are ridiculous. SOmeone might have done wrong in the past. But two wrongs do not make anything right. BJP is the only party which can pull off Godhra again. You know why? because of people like you, who think they know and feel that the country is in danger. Most of the rioters were fed the same things + 'they burnt the train'.

many many and many bangladeshis living in mumbai. who is the ruling party there???.......... this is called partial knowledge.

and don't count my vote, i am not indian citizen. i do not have voting right. i carries different passport.

Article 370 is one reason why India has moral high ground in Kashmir. If it is repealed as of now, the whole thing will blow up. No knee jerk reactions will work here. Sonia will not act on her own. She cannot. For that matter no one can without risking their careers. All the state flag and things that J&K enjoys is not a big deal. If they want to keep their pride, let them. They do hoist India flag also. And there is no 'Indian democratic system' hard cut and set. It is what you make out of it. If you can carefully allow for more autonomy for J&K and some NE states, you can have peaceful India. Dont be so cynical, there are enough people who love the idea of India in all these places.

I am sorry, you have indulged in a lot of rhetoric without answering a single question.

a) Art 370 and High Moral ground - It is reprehensible to say the least. Who gives a flying to high moral ground? Even after 63 years of Independence, bending and cowing down to the separatists to accomodate their wishes, fighting 3 wars with Pakistan, thousands of people killed, disabled, maimed, what have we achieved? High Moral Ground? Indeed, high moral ground at the cost of billions of dollars of losses and otherwise...

People like you, with such blanket statements, try to spread false propaganda. High moral ground would have great had there been no wars with Pakistan, no Insurgency fuelled by them...

A trade-off between what we have achieved in Kashmir vis-a-vis the high moral ground....people let us ponder over the great remarks of Ruby....

The Government cant even ensure that one of the holiest shrines of the Hindus is accessible to people without the damning sight of military convoys, for "protecting" them from "Freedom Fighters" ....of course all for the High Moral Ground, what else ?.......... and politicisation of the issue (the land grab). So much for the High Moral Ground....

b) Knee Jerk reactions and Sonia Maino - What knee jerk reactions are you talking about? You have spent a lifetime to solve the issue and still you are where you were when the Afridis came from the other side? High moral ground indeed...

Where were you when Mr Nehru, went as if his was on fire, to the UN and thus pre-empting any chances of peaceful settlement of the issue, thus Internationalizing the entire thing, whose legacy and burden they have made common Indians like me to carry.

c) Flags - Then what is wrong if the Manipuris, Assamese, the Nagas also want to have their "Flags" and "Sadr - i - Riyasat". Are you trying to tell us like your Congress party, that oh..."they are so distinct; distinct food habits, culture, couture everything, so let them also have their own things like they have in Kashmir. Tomorrow some other state will ask for special status, day after yet another.

I am a Bengali, I also have completely different food habits, functions, religious festivities, culture and everything else....I also want a separate flag for the Bengalis...

And here you are trying to lecture us on morality and trying to justify the all these things arent "Big Deal"...? My foot

d) Autonomy for Kashmir and Northeastern States - Indeed the Evangelists would surely campaign for you. So why only these states? Why not Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala?

Last edited:
People like you do nothing better than ruin the case for India with thee bad PR you generate. If India looses Kashmir it will be because of comments like this coming from a senior babu or neta in our administration, probably some BJP guy who would be unworthily made a minister or governor.

Even as you speak of this, the Supreme Court has severly reprimanded the Government on:

a) The inaction and the blatant attempt at obfuscating the facts and leading an entire nation of 1.3 billion people in to an abyss of darkness. The "National Loot" and "National Plunder" are some of the minor epithets the SC has reserved for the Italian Mafia led- UPA II.

We are still waiting for action against Hassan Ali and the 26 cleared names which the Governemt possesses.

b) The Great Indian Scimitar (used for Bali purposes) is dangling over the head of another bastard....P J Thomas...

Right from the way his selection was justified over-ruling the apprehension of Ms Sushma Swaraj (member of the Panel) and the subsequent dissenting note (Well documented, please do not jump), objecting to MMS' and Maino's decision to go ahead with it is a simple case of corruption of the higest order.

The AG says that his CV wasnt circulated, can that be taken at face-value? The people recruiting him (Pimps, read Sonia Maino) do not have his resume? And the AG expects the SC and the people of India to believe in this. Then in a fire-fighting mode he comes and clarifies.

He is the Chief Vigilance Commissioner, who has such audacity to go and tell the SC that "I am a person of impeccable integrity".....

Ruby, are you speaking from your mouth?

Just two small examples of what lies in store for you.

c) And finally today....the One man Commission has cleared the Bharatiya Janata Party, the main stream political leaders, the Sangh Parivar of any alleged culpability in attacking, desecrating and/or vandalising Chrisitian Churches in Mangalore...

Is it ??

Did I bluff anything out of proportion ?? Did I not just say what happened 60 year ago to the millions on either side of the border ?

Why should this special right be given to the Kashmiris alone that the Sindhis or the Punjabis or the Biharis did not have the luxury to get 60 years ago ?

And what a wonderful PR it would for a powerful country to kneel before secessionists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom