What's new

Who will win in upcoming LokSabha elections in India?

Which party will win upcoming LokSabha elections?

• Total voters
Like it or not - Kashmiris and especially the Valley Muslims will never accpet the Indian rule even if the flag is not flown for the next 100 years.

You know why, their mind has been poisoned that a Hindu India cannot rule over us, Muslim Kashmiris.

Do we really need those kind of people as integral part of india....
and do the army need to give shed blood for these people...

honestly i can live eventough kashmir is not part of india....

just my 2 cents

Do we really need those kind of people as integral part of india....
and do the army need to give shed blood for these people...

honestly i can live eventough kashmir is not part of india....

just my 2 cents

dirtiest 2 cents ever.

But it is with you and your friends views on BJP that I am worried about. Suddenly they became heroes to you for what?!! For trying to pull a 'yatra' again? Remember it won't be Vajpayee now. Some a-hole will a PhD in communal politics will become our PM. He will start alienating minorities, allow harassment of separatists and their supporters,but he will sustain out GDP growth at 10pc. And you will hail him for the 10 pc even though your brothers get victimised in the name of Hindutva and some one-India like policy.

So BJP will take your vote as an approval to their communal politics. The Gandhi kid will be made its General Secretary to continue in the same path. And you keep clapping for all this because you have your 10pc growth figure alright and Modi got so many investors.

Who gives a crap about growth when half your population start getting doubts about living in this country, except may the comfortable you?:sniper:

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE PERSONALLY.....

1. PhD in communal politics????
which university runs this course????????????? and if you refer this to modi, then let me clear that he is MA with political science, GU.

2. just ask the minorities in gujarat and then decide, don't express your personal opinion straignt away on the name of neutral comment.

3. what's wrong in one-india policy? why the muslim law is categorised differently and they allowed to marry 4 times. i follow a religion other than muslim and want to keep 4 wives too. why i am not allowed to?

4. communal politics again.....???
well when congress was in power in gujarat, and riots occured, why more and more hindus were died?? and why not any inquiry was not established to investigate the same? i personally believe that bjp is communal in favor of hindus and congress is more, more and much more communal than bjp in favour of muslims.

5. from which resourse you came on this point that half of the population will getting doubt about their living in the country. WELL, I AM PROUDLY LIVING IN GUJARAT. I AM PROUDLY SAYING THAT OUR STATE IS DEVELOPING MUCH FASTER AND THE MINORITIES TOO GET BENEFITS OF DEVELOPMENT. THEIR STANDARD OF LIVING IS MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN OTHER STATES.

Last edited:
@khatarnak gunda
don't try.
no matter what we people of gujarat see every day, experience and live with are not going to be believed.

dirtiest 2 cents ever.

blind patrioticm wont resolve many things bro.....
if both countries cant see the actual problems facing my people in the valley this issue will last till existance of mankind...

Vote for the best local candidate. There is an alternative to all these a-holes. You don't vote for them because you underestimate them. For example there is a party called Lok Satta in AP. I am saying if we make the houses fractured enough, then all this chilli billi parties will keep the government in control from going far right or too appeasing with minorities. I agree they will be a weaker government and the PM will get pained. But that would also pain our leading parties and they will shed their vestiges. WHo knows? One more boycott of BJP and we may even be able to make them abandon Hindutva BS.

Left parties are another good choice at national level. They protected India from nuclear liability act. They need enough representation to impact policy. And they are very principled. They will not join the communal BJP.

voting for local candidate? uh. i hate people who vote for local parties in national elections. IMHO, local parties must be banned from participating in national elections. there are more than 5 national parties in india and only they should allow to participate in national elections. this is the best way to eliminate dirty politics likes of lalu and jaya.

these politicians wins few seats and then starts blackmailing the ruler national party.

left party a good choice???? can you please explain why????????????

Flagging tri-color on Republic day in any part of india doesnt require any intention

it is right and duty of each indian.

whats wrong ?

we have many thing to achieve in Kashmir

we need to tell many :
1. Its India
2. No one can dares us to hoist tri color in any part of india
3. We dont require any body's permission
4. no certificate require for intent to flag tri color

:sniper:

For congress
why none of the congress leaders said anything against separatist ?
why stooping any Indian to flag lal chowk

ok if you think BJP has not pure intent , let congress come forward and say we will hoist the tri color in lal chowk ?

coward and spineless leaders of congress cant even stand such anti nationalism of separatism

A messag needs to be given to these traitors and BJP is doing awesome job of showing "not all Indians are coward like our corrupt , useless govt on india and state govt of J&K"

The matter was not hoisting the flag.....but who is hoisting the flag.......
BJP wich has shown anti minority and hindutwa colour on past hoisting flag only will increse the supporters for millitants.........

Remeber that our CRPF hoisted flag without any problem.by the way i believe hoisting of the flag by militants in lal chowk was the failure of indian intelligence & government,it should have been prevented

We all know that BJP intention was truelly political and not patriotic.....

I think congress stand was here wise.there comments will only be used to increase flame.I request congress & omar to concentrate on development of kashmir rather than playing cheap politics.

@khatarnak gunda
don't try.
no matter what we people of gujarat see every day, experience and live with are not going to be believed.

just my 2 cents...

thanks any way.

off topic, we have 2 similarities... gujarat and australia (me in melb)

Last edited:
AFIK kerala has more muslim population than gujarat..

where did i wrote number of muslims???:azn: :what: :undecided: :no:

i just wrote the total population and people density.....

infact, some district in kerala, MUSLIMS ARE IN MAJORITY AND NOT MINORITY i.e. Mallapuram... and we are talking about minorities.

leave this any way, because you have your opinion and i have mine..... after all, we are humans..... be a human..... :cheers:

Last edited:
where did i wrote number of muslims???:azn: :what: :undecided: :no:

i just wrote the total population and people density.....

infact, some district in kerala, MUSLIMS ARE IN MAJORITY AND NOT MINORITY i.e. Mallapuram...

leave this any way, because you have your opinion and i have mine..... after all, we are humans..... be a human..... :cheers:

lets leave this.. i just replied to ur comment that living standard of minorities in gujarat is much better than any other state which is defenetly not true.... :no:

@Topic : whether it is NDA/UPA all are driven by some business coroprates ... i am expecting a Govt that is not controlled my some corporates...

peace

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom