What's new

Who wins the Dragon-elephant contention?

I would say the clear winner would be the Elephant

China and India strive jointly for world domination

chinaandindia.jpg

Both the USA and Pakistan stand to gain from a China-India rivalry.

Pakistan will gain a stronger ally against India, and the USA will divert attention away from itself. :azn:

Pakistan already has a stronger ally against India.

USA will gain India in this process,India has always been because of its strategic location.

Remember Chairman Mao said: The way to world conquest lies through Havana, Accra, and Calcutta.

Remember Chairman Mao said: The way to world conquest lies through Havana, Accra, and Calcutta.

Chairman Mao is long gone, no one really cares about world conquest anymore.

And even if the world COULD be conquered (it can't)... I would still question the wisdom of trying to go through Havana.

Chairman Mao is long gone, no one really cares about world conquest anymore.

The conquest today is not by military,rather by ideology/economy/culture/dominance.

And even if the world COULD be conquered (it can't)... I would still question the wisdom of trying to go through Havana.

He meant the significance of Havana,remember the Cuban missile crisis.

i sincerely want both india and china to be at the top of the world because that will help 2 billion plus people to live happily and peacefully....it doesn't matter who is more powerful than other...as far as india is there for china and vice versa no country can achieve absolute power and become a superpower...and both nations are too large to practically engage in a military conflict which may last for eternity and drain out both of us bringing the western glory back!!!

so friends live happily and peacefully and respect others!!!

well said, in the contest between Dragon and Elephant, the Eagle wins. However recent acts by GoI have shown that it is on the path of hostility.

Pakistan already has a stronger ally against India.

USA will gain India in this process,India has always been because of its strategic location.

And Mao hated the Indian psyche, so let's not bring him up here.

Well to be frank, Eagle and Dragon are in different league..!

Elephant is just trying to catch Dragon but it is still 15 years behind dragon,but slowly and steadily elephant will/can reach at that point thats for sure.;)

Back
Top Bottom