What's new

Who would be the best President for Pakistan right now?

Hira Niazi, mam
your frist option is oky, but IMRAN KHAN NIAZI, is nothing besides just an educated idot, i understand your feelings, but dear mam, to become a president , it takes more thn just to be a niazi?:)
wish you best of luck , frist time i had seen your post, so keep posting!:tup:

ok Niazi Sahb.then u would be the best president of pakistan right now:agree::lol::lol:
BTW where is other niazi,asfandyar niazi???

N.S. though I know this forum is very anti to most of his beliefs wheneer I visit Punjab I do see a lot of progress and I don't mind even going to some of the public hospitals plus the PML-N has won a lot of seats in parliament he may be power hungry but I think he has promised too much and might even be forced to deliver on that he has good pedigree to deal with international delegations and during his government I don't remember wayward statements being given off like the Durrani debacle recently.

During Gen. Musharraf's tenure as President we saw record development in all parts of PAKISTAN and not for a specific part of the country. He devoted his time in building PAKISTAN. His selfless devotion to Pakistan is by far his greatest strength and I believe will bring him back in power.

Visit other parts of our beautiful country such as Karachi, Quetta, Gwadar and other places (may I also remind you of the establishment of RESCUE 1122) you will see the development I'm talking about.

ok Niazi Sahb.then u would be the best president of pakistan right now:agree::lol::lol:
BTW where is other niazi,asfandyar niazi???

Hira Niazi, mam
i guss if ASIF ZARDARI shahib , CAN BECOME PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN, so can everybody..too:lol::rofl::agree:
asfandyar niazi, long time not seen him,,,,!:eek:

I am sorry but your these two statements have a clear contradiction. first you replied to HIRA NIAZI that musharaff is okay...and then in your last post you dont want every leader to be the pony of the west...

Now Do I need to REMIND you that musharaff was the biggest pony of the west, the world has ever seen???:what:

raheel1, dear
MUSHARAF was never been a pony , or he never will for sure, that was the very reason of his down fall, he was underpreasure, he did mistakenly trusted them, but he was not a pony!
that was the vry reason , why west supported the movement against him, also sponsored that movement too, bb was been planted , with a termendeous preasure, he warrned them of the backlashes, which we are experincing now?:hitwall:

During Gen. Musharraf's tenure as President we saw record development in all parts of PAKISTAN and not for a specific part of the country. He devoted his time in building PAKISTAN. His selfless devotion to Pakistan is by far his greatest strength and I believe will bring him back in power.

Visit other parts of our beautiful country such as Karachi, Quetta, Gwadar and other places (may I also remind you of the establishment of RESCUE 1122) you will see the development I'm talking about.

I lived in Karachi have been to Quetta and Gwadar you are right but Gen. Musharraf had to get a lot of things done "danday kay zor par" the rescue 1122 was an idea in the pool as far as my knowledge is there.

Gen. Musharraf couldn't have gotten half the things done had he not worn a uniform I personally believe that it was not the right approach plus he built an economy on call centers and trading although he may have done with more industry however horrible it would be ours examples can be seen from the mobile phone business although I must admit that it is a sector providing a lot of progress in terms of jobs but our money is going completely to the countries that make these handsets and to a very little amount of traders.

I know that N.S. may not be the most honest politician we have but he is one who did bring developement to alot of Parts of Pakistan the motorway, industrial setups in many cities given a revamp and the boost our economy got from when we bought Pakistani things (I mean PakSuzuki, AtlasHonda, Indusmotors, Ittefaq, Dewan Group and many other giants) which may not have been best by far but they bought dinner to the table to alot of Pakistanis and made more skilled jobs for Pakistanis.

Lets not forget the most Important thing N.S. is a politician and Gen. (R) Musharraf was a dictator. Whenever he may have come into the scene he still came as a politician through the ranks got elected from seats in some of the most educated areas of Pakistan.

Hira Niazi, mam
i guss if ASIF ZARDARI shahib , CAN BECOME PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN, so can everybody..too:lol::rofl::agree:
asfandyar niazi, long time not seen him,,,,!:eek:

so it means u r ready to become president and we must b mentally prepare for another Zardari:lol::p:lol:

Bro! stop this Mushi crap...

Gwadar was initiated by Nawaz Sharif
Rescue 1122 was launched by Parvaiz Elahi (thats why its only in punjab)

btw who brought the America's War into the Pak Land? That Mushi is a war criminal he must be hanged in public

argh i don't want to even write his name again.

Bro! stop this Mushi crap...

Gwadar was initiated by Nawaz Sharif
Rescue 1122 was launched by Parvaiz Elahi (thats why its only in punjab)
He took office twice and still failed to deliver what Mush did in single term.
Pakistan grew more under Musharraf than 11 dark years of NS/BB, which can best be described as a looting extravaganza of PPP/PML-N. :tsk:

btw who brought the America's War into the Pak Land?
Did we have any other choice? Any leader would have done the same, even NS!

That Mushi is a war criminal he must be hanged in public
No, NS should be hanged for attemt muder on Musharraf! Too bad we listened tp Saudi's and let him go.

argh i don't want to even write his name again.
Then don't and if you do then show some respect!

A 6 month old baby with a pacifier in his mouth. Zardari is doing a shitty job atleast the baby can throw his dirty diapers at someone.:lol::lol:
I think our PM is doing a good job and will not last long because he is going head to head with Zardari on issues on which Pakistan cannot compromise.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHh no use 3 more months and we are back to Army.

so it means u r ready to become president and we must b mentally prepare for another Zardari:lol::p:lol:

Hira Niazi;mam
as, my name shows, "BATMAN" , I only want to fight alone, with the forces of darkness, so that it, i am certinly dont wana be president of pakistan!:enjoy:

Hamid GUl as president
Imran Khan as prime minster
Osama bin Ladin,Battullah and Zaid Hamid as defence ministers

no wonder in 1 year Pakistan will be a superpower and gain the support of its own home Public support

Last edited:
MY choice would also be Imran Khan as he is the only one that makes sense when talking about Pakistani affiars, other talk and one can see coearly that they will go to any lenght to control Pakistan and does not matter about pressing problems of Pakistan.

Some on has said in this thred that Imran khan is a one man show in his party, My answer is which party is not a one man show, name one in pakistan that this party is not one man show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I haven't updated the tally for awhile. I thought this thread had gone dark. Only votes by Pakistanis are counted (deleted rubyjackass's vote, are their other Indians in the list?). Indians start your own thread. The Standings now are:

1) Gen. Musharraf (Z9-ec, Neo, saadahmed, TOPGUN, bezerk86, opinion786, arsipk, TsAr, Ali Farooq, abaiq, Hira Niazi, batmannow, salman nedian, SSGPA1, must7) - 15 votes
2) Imran Khan (raheel1, thorosius, Lockheed F-16, All-Green, bezerk, asaad-ul-islam, nitetrogen70, asq) - 8 votes
3) Zaid Hammid (Thunder777, Silverfalcon, neo-revo, Omar1984, AjnabiZ) - 5 votes
4) Gen. Kiyani (imran khan, Captain03, Falcons) - 3 votes
4) Nawas Sharif (Asim Aquill, Lahori paa jee, Bane Blade)) - 3 votes
6) Zardani (araz, Rabzon) - 2 votes
6) Some mullah (IceCold, Haider) - 2 votes
8) Adnan Sami (Tornado)
9) Hamid Gul (SherdiL!)
10) Shabaz Sharif (tamir)

Imran Khan is second BUT Mushy is still well in the lead! Go Mushy!! :victory:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom