What's new

Who would be the best President for Pakistan right now?

Some new voters have weighed in:

1) Gen. Musharraf (Z9-ec, Neo, saadahmed, TOPGUN, bezerk86, opinion786, arsipk)
2) Zaid Hammid (Thunder777, Silverfalcon, neo-revo, Omar1984)
2) Imran Khan (raheel1, thorosius, Lockheed F-16)
4) Zardani (araz, Rabzon)
4) Some mullah (IceCold, Haider)
4) Gen. Kiyani (imran khan, Captain03)
7) Nawas Sharif (Asim Aquill)
8) Shah Mehmood Qureshi (rubyjackass)
9) Jared Hashmi (All-Green)

Mushy is still in the lead! Go Mushy!! :victory:

Last edited:
I say Zaid Hamid would become a great President for Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some new voters have weighed in:

1) Gen. Musharraf (Z9-ec, Neo, saadahmed, TOPGUN, bezerk86, opinion786, arsipk)
2) Imran Khan (raheel1, thorosius, Lockheed F-16)
9) Jared Hashmi (All-Green)

Mushy is still in the lead! Go Mushy!! :victory:

TruthSeeker, my first choice was Imran Khan so the counts need to be changed :cool:

TruthSeeker, my first choice was Imran Khan so the counts need to be changed :cool:

I dont know why so many people want Imran Khan to be the president of Pakistan.

Did you know when Benazir was killed, Imran Khan was laying in the sun half naked in some resort in India?
Pakistan was going through a major crisis and he was in a resort in india.

Also hes very gullible, when Musharaf tested a nuclear missile capable of hitting anyplace in india, he spoke out against the test and our defense system...he doesnt know how much India hates our existance. If we didnt have nukes, India would've attacked almost every city in Pakistan by now.

The only good thing about him is that he speaks out for the poor.

I dont know why so many people want Imran Khan to be the president of Pakistan.

Did you know when Benazir was killed, Imran Khan was laying in the sun half naked in some resort in India?
Pakistan was going through a major crisis and he was in a resort in india.

Also hes very gullible, when Musharaf tested a nuclear missile capable of hitting anyplace in india, he spoke out against the test and our defense system...he doesnt know how much India hates our existance. If we didnt have nukes, India would've attacked almost every city in Pakistan by now.

The only good thing about him is that he speaks out for the poor.

Well i did not know he was lying half naked but what was he supposed to do?
it was not the first time that someone was killed in a bomb blast and i think its about time we value the common man's life as well instead of thinking that Benazir's life is all that mattered.

If he spoke against our defense system regarding India then that was not a very wise thing on his part(i am not aware of such a statement though)...can you please give any reliable links quoting him that India is not our enemy and has never given us any cause for grief (unlike Zardari)?
I am sure he knows about Indian intentions, i have never heard him say that we need to bow down to India or any other power.

He always says that health and education sectors need priority in the budget and that is not a very foolish thing to say.

At least he feels for the poor people and has worked for their benefit in his personal capacity.

As a president he would not be a bad choice.

Power to the people.

Yaar, nobody has worked for the poor than Sattar Edhi .... but we cannot make Edhi the President of pakistan! Similarly, Imran was an excellent cricketer and has contributed to make an excellent cancer hospital ... but that's about that. Prince Aga Khan has made over 7 hopitals and 160 health centres all over pakistan ... but we cannot make him the President of pakistan. Imran is not a matured person (also pro-taliban) and has an international reputation of being a play-boy.

Hmmmmmmmm, So many confused souls around, Come on yar make me President and i Promise you a strong and prosperous country, belive me I have no history of corruption etc .... oops I dont have any history!!!

Got my Point?? We are in leadership crisis and we need a leader, a new one with some aim goal and strategy, a total new face, some one who belives in ALLAH, Islam and Pakistan.

He must be some one who has standed in ques to submit utility bills, some who have travelled in wagon half bending, some who has paid hospital bills from his pocket, some one who know the scince and belives Islam, Science & Technology are synonyms.

He must be some one who havent accepted Bangladesh, who remeber '71, has desire to avenge the worst defeat in Islamic History, some one 'gairutmund' enough to remember massacre of 47. Some one who has memory deep enouh to remember the glorius times of ISLAM and has desire to relive that era.

So do you have any one with above mentioned qualities, You wont find a single leader of ours currently, Mushraf? Nazwaz? Imran? Kiynai? no one BUT MY DEAR COUNTRY MAN JUST SEE IN SIDE YOU AND YOU WOULD FIND ALL OF THEM IN YOU.

COME ON WE NEED SOME ONE FROM THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE AND BE THE PEOPLE

Mr. All-Green asked me to recount his vote, so now:

1) Gen. Musharraf (Z9-ec, Neo, saadahmed, TOPGUN, bezerk86, opinion786, arsipk, TsAr)
2) Imran Khan (raheel1, thorosius, Lockheed F-16, All-Green))

Imran Khan is gaining BUT Mushy is still in the lead! Go Mushy!! :victory:

Last edited:
Yaar, nobody has worked for the poor than Sattar Edhi .... but we cannot make Edhi the President of pakistan! Similarly, Imran was an excellent cricketer and has contributed to make an excellent cancer hospital ... but that's about that. Prince Aga Khan has made over 7 hopitals and 160 health centres all over pakistan ... but we cannot make him the President of pakistan. Imran is not a matured person (also pro-taliban) and has an international reputation of being a play-boy.

nobody has built the hospital which can be compared in term of standards with shaukat khanum, moreover he is also working for a world class university (NUML). The guy leads from the front....maybe he lacks some experience about politics but that will come through time...atleast he is sincere which is highly doubtful incase of mushy and zardari.

Imran being a play boy: every person has a past, whats the big deal about that...and its not that he is not ready to accept it....he has aplogised to the nation unlike mushy and our other majority of leaders who will die but never will accept their mistakes.
:pakistan:

You can suggest as many presidential candidates as you want. We are not going to get anywhere until Pakistan is economically strong and doesn't have to beg foreign countries and institutes for money every few years. As long as we borrow money.... the govt will be frequently asked to implement unpopular policies.

I guess the agreement was extended for drone attacks. So much for the agreement ending Dec 31st 08.

I think each and every member of PAKISTAN ARMED FORCES is eligible for Pakistan President post. and if Gen. Ashfaq Perveez Kayani over hold zardari then it will give more strenght to PAKIISTAN. in present condition it is Chief Of Army Staff who is handling the situation there is no xcelency of :devil:corrupt zardari.
our x-president is also suitable for President. coz he is sincere, and patriotic person .
PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD:pakistan:

salam everyone,
It was nice to see a presidential list consisting of musharraf,imran,zaid etc etc. One thing is for sure, people want change. I say again, they want "change" but not a transfer from one corrupter to other. Although i voted for musharraf, but incase i was allowed to voted for people im damn sure who dont have single bit chances of getting that post, then its zaid hamid. Because this person has the biggest strength of all. That is belief and faith in Allah with brain. I use the word brain, because he is not the one who belief in putting the slogan of "naray takbeer" and hoping everything will happen on that. Recently i watched his series based on "heroes of Islam", the beauty with which he described it all made me cry, and also informs about his extreme knowledge of islam and the way he described it all also shows he is perfectly aware of current scenerios with SOLUTIONS. But the problem is i dont think people like zanani and nawaz would ever allow him to even come closer to politics, cuz they know the consequences. To me there is one CRAZY solution.
Spread rumour in kyani camp regarding zanani plans against him and hopefully.
kyani>>>>>>>:sniper:zanani
and also make sure u also dispose nawaz

Back
Top Bottom