What's new

why a patriotic general turned unpatriotic...

Jagdish Tytler was the real traitor.

no bro he was not a traitor, he was honest, an honest and faithfull gandhi dog , this is what taught to congress worker's , to be a good boot licking dog's of the gandhi family, latest example is digvijay singh. the real culprit's are the gandhi's . you can call them as traitor's to the nation, not to the shitty congress party.

Do you have any cocrete evidence that khalistan demand was raised between 1947 and 1984???Most of the demands of Akalis or bhindranwale or millitants was related to local demands of punjab or domestic issues in punjab and not of khalistan being a seperate state...

Go thru some history of punjab and find it for urself...

I can make from ur posts ur very nationalalistic but look into some history and facts and reason why a certain thing has happened considering both sides of the coin and then u will make a reasonable judgement...

If taking up arms is anti national then many of the cadres of RSS openly roam with Arms...just today morning i was listening Baba Ramdev that he would raise 11000 men army with arms not to fight but to protect themselves from the police....

Small correction: RSS does not carry arms. Baba did not say the army will carry arms.
Sanju baba was branded terrorist for just possessing arms(I dont agree that he is terrorist), and still going in and out of jail.
And your assertion that sikh militants were carrying arms for self dense is a lie too, apart from being illegal.
Sikh terrorists did bomb and kill civilians, they were called militants then rather than terrorist. Transister bomb was particularly popular with sikh militants then.

This article should be published in mainstream media if its not published already. A great man like him is misunderstood by many...thats a real sad thing.

To ur surprise Bhindranwale didnt ask for Khalistan and only after the Operation Bluestar the demand for Khalistan started with his supporters and other groups...I am clear on this and u could search on what were Bhindranwales demands and u can post here.....

Please see todays news,,,, so if ur attacked with lathis u retaliate with lathis and if ur fired with guns then what should u do....dont tell me then u should take guns because u will contradicting ur own words...
if while peaceful protests ur attacked by police with lathis and u retaliate with lathis then it is fine.....then mate i am on ur side...

There is a bit of politics involved. Bhindranwale the village idiot was propped up by congress. The same way they encourage Raj Thakrey for political gains.
I dont think Indira Gandhi had any grudge against sikhs as such(well she hated Menaka, leave that aside), she jailed whoever opposed her.
She would not have kept sikh bodyguards inspite of IB telling her not to do so.

There is a bit of politics involved. Bhindranwale the village idiot was propped up by congress. The same way they encourage Raj Thakrey for political gains.
I dont think Indira Gandhi had any grudge against sikhs as such(well she hated Menaka, leave that aside), she jailed whoever opposed her.
She would not have kept sikh bodyguards inspite of IB telling her not to do so.

Bhindrawala was propped up by the Congress against the Akalis and when he became too vociferous in his demands, Indira tried to distance herself from him and branded him a militant. She might not have hated Sikhs but she surely didnt endear herself to the Sikh community by her actions. She was treating the Nirankari and other related issues as law and order problems and unwilling to address the political and social reasons behind them. This is a mistake still made by central govts too far removed from state issues and fed biased and politically motivated information in Delhi. For example, the Maoist issue.

Small correction: RSS does not carry arms. Baba did not say the army will carry arms.
Sanju baba was branded terrorist for just possessing arms(I dont agree that he is terrorist), and still going in and out of jail.
And your assertion that sikh militants were carrying arms for self dense is a lie too, apart from being illegal.
Sikh terrorists did bomb and kill civilians, they were called militants then rather than terrorist. Transister bomb was particularly popular with sikh militants then.

Mate ur being ignorant of RSS i should say...Carrying arms is not something that u will carry a pistol in ur pocket always....
Will give u a hint..what happened next day of godhra train is sufficient indication if u can understand...Bomaby riots??was it only shiv sena or BJP, VHP RSS were not involved...

Regarding Baba Ramdev well u should listen to his interview...Army of 11000 men will be created to protect urself from lathis of police so what does that mean...

I did not raise a question of sikhs carrying arms for self defence..it was just a reply to Manas who said that it was just lathis that baba would carry and not fire arms...

Who bombed whom is something that either u or i dont know... Our govt could have bombed many civiallians or killed several innocent to malign the other group..so dont go on the TV or news reports...there are many cases of police torture in punjab running and u would have known that...

Mate ur being ignorant of RSS i should say...Carrying arms is not something that u will carry a pistol in ur pocket always....
Will give u a hint..what happened next day of godhra train is sufficient indication if u can understand...Bomaby riots??was it only shiv sena or BJP, VHP RSS were not involved...

Regarding Baba Ramdev well u should listen to his interview...Army of 11000 men will be created to protect urself from lathis of police so what does that mean...

I did not raise a question of sikhs carrying arms for self defence..it was just a reply to Manas who said that it was just lathis that baba would carry and not fire arms...

Who bombed whom is something that either u or i dont know... Our govt could have bombed many civiallians or killed several innocent to malign the other group..so dont go on the TV or news reports...there are many cases of police torture in punjab running and u would have known that...

Sorry, you are right about Ramdev, he did say about arming people. I see it as a rhetoric, still trying to save his face after running away from his own tamasa. Nobody tells these things openly.

About riots, yes, I do believe RSS family as involved in most of them. I still dont think they carry firearm, they rely on brute force.

About khalistani terrorism, you are just trying to hold onto straw now, blaming govt for bombing raids. I am not saying govt is saint, they had done their excessses, especially Punjab Police was brutal. But if you try to say you cant say who were doing random bombing govt or terrorists, you are just lying to yourself.

Bhindrawala was propped up by the Congress against the Akalis and when he became too vociferous in his demands, Indira tried to distance herself from him and branded him a militant. She might not have hated Sikhs but she surely didnt endear herself to the Sikh community by her actions. She was treating the Nirankari and other related issues as law and order problems and unwilling to address the political and social reasons behind them. This is a mistake still made by central govts too far removed from state issues and fed biased and politically motivated information in Delhi. For example, the Maoist issue.
I agree with you. During those days, even for simple demands govt used to be too harsh. Central govt was too powerful, they used to sack state govt at will.
About maoists, I think central govt is holding back, where as some states are prodding centre to be harsh, and some dont. I have a doubt that most state govt are eager to use force, but also eager to blame center for any mishaps.

1. It has been suspected that IA's devastating massive assault on the Golden Temple was mostly aimed at getting Sabegh Singh. He had proved his mettle by training and motivating Sikh youth resulting in general insurgency in Punjab. FYI, Sundarji, commanding the op became Chief after this terrible destruction where IA used 2 Divs +, tanks,etc. Arty guns bombarded the holy temple merrily, with FOOs trying to direct fire from top of the surrounding buildings of this heavily built area..

2. Op Blue Star showed Sabegh Singh's professional competence till the end. The defenders' weapons had been so well sited and integrated that only after heavy artillery bombardment could the point bn, 6 Gurads make some progress. But the bn suffered v heavy casualty.

3. GOI and Indira really panicked in the Khalistan uprising. Instead of going for a surgical op with political dose to back up, they just decided to ram the Temple down. Out flew the window all IA learnt and taught regarding fighting CQB or fighting in heavy built up area. It has been claimed by Khalistanis that both Sabegh Singh and Bhindranwalle were found in an underground cellar dazed, emaciated and almost senseless from the continuous heavy shelling and tear gas attacks. Having found what they were looking for, namely Sabegh Singh, Sundarji had him shot on the spot. Bhindranwalle suffered the same fate.

Then GOC of the Indian Army, S. K. Sinha who was sacked at the last moment had criticized Government's claims of the attack being last resort", stating that the attack was planned a year and a half prior to the actual day of attack. S. K. Sinha and Mark Tully report that the army had been rehearsing the attack in a replica of the Golden Temple at a secret location near Chakrata Cantonment in the Doon Valley.

about bhindrawale's intentions about making khalistan ...he denied it in a interview with mark tully....it was only after IA stormed the golden temple complex, khalistan became an agenda...

As a uniform officer, i have great respect for General Singh since i went through the history of 1971 war and YES 1984 Golden Temple Crisis . One nation's traitor is Other nation's hero.
So for Sikhs General Singh is Still Hero and KS Brar a Traitor..while most of Indians think vice versa.

Looks like what I have been saying about corruption in our govt, in our military, in our justice system has been going on for decades. Some here talk of how India is changing for the better. I question the validity of such statements. We have not gone after the Wiki leaks suspects who have pakred money in foreign bank yet. WHY? How come there is no justice still after all these decades for the innocent ppl killed or maligned? Ask youself. Stop BSing and lying to yourself. The truth is so obvious, you are just blind or dumb to it.

Poor guy, sacrificed his time and life for his country only to be screwed by it one day before his retirement, This guy is considered to be a traitor whereas the generals who oversaw the rape/murder/genocide of the people of Kashmir were rewarded. No wonder India is such a banana republic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom