What's new

Why are we accusing the COAS?

The role of the establishment is overstated

They are just one clog trying to look after Pakistan

People have become obsessive thinking they are some sort of all powerful magical entity pulling the strings, when clearly they are just one group trying to manage a Pakistan full of issues

We have corrupt politicians
A corrupt judiciary
A corrupt system

If the people vote for sharifs or bhuttos then what can the establishment do????

People don't want the establishment to not be involved, they just want the establishment to side with them

The establishment has to work with the government, if they do people declare the government hybrid

If they do nothing, then people declare them as siding with the opposition

The reality is the people are idiots and are not taking responsibility for their own failures and not holding our society, politicians, judiciary to account

I take this all back, these motherfcukers seem complicit, they are fast losing all respect

There is no foreign conspiracy, how many times we have to explain it to you. Niazi himself became security risk and he is not coming back.

Security risk of what sort? Mind explaining that? And what "we" you are refereeing to? Are you even a Pakistani?

He became a security risk for the status quo yes and Yahudi lobby yes, for Pakistan, No!

Can't it be that the cheap justice was securing his future on someone else's pay?

Why the hatred towards COAS Bajwa?
Have there been any coup attempts against Bajwa from inside Military ? Or have there been instances of anti-Bajwa incidents from within Military as there were against Musharraf ?

This is the army, not a political party.

Almost every army officer knows that despite their personal frustrations, army is Pakistan's option of last resort. So unless there is a dire threat to the security of Pakistan, the military will not intervene. Some suggested that possible cracks could appear within the army due to the polarization in the country. Inshallah there will never be such cracks which cause the cohesion of the army to break over a political party losing out. In the past army has seen its chiefs being pushed out, i.e. Jehangir Karamat, then the army saw General Musharraf pushed out yet none of those issues caused the army to lose its discipline. And neither should the army lose its discipline over a political matter now.

The Army is there for Pakistan, not for a political party. The army did the right thing by taking a step back. Had it intervened on behalf of PTI, the other half of the country would have been complaining about the army yet again so it was a no-win situation and army did just right, it stayed quiet and the let the SCP decide.

Army is the one and only constant of stability in Pakistan! I don't care what some members here say but we should defend and deflect critique of Pakistan Armed Forces instead of doubling down on it just because people are jazbaati.

The armed forces don't owe IK/PTI anything. The ones who owe PTI/IK support are its own constituency. This constituency should demonstrate as it is their legal right. Why in the hell are members expecting the army to step into the fray?

Pakistan is not going to get destroyed, PTI has a chance to make a come back. Even if opposition comes to power and resets laws, abolishes NAB etc., PTI needs to reverse the changes. For now, let Shabaz Sharif sort out the economy. Let the PTI go into opposition. It is a healthy vantage point for them.

Lastly, for god-sake, keep the army out of the mud-slinging as it is the only institution which brings all Pakistanis together. They serve shoulder to shoulder with each other in service of Pakistan and this should not be lost on the rest of us who are on either side of the political divide currently.

Don't give us this bullshit manjan/chooran as no one is going to buy it now. We have been hearing this for the past 70 years. Shall I remind you what the constitution says about your role??????? Shall I remind you what Quaid e Azam said about your role???

Can't it be that the cheap justice was securing his future on someone else's pay?

Why the hatred towards COAS Bajwa?

Because we have such a weak country, corrupt from top to bottom, that we put all our hopes into one savior, one messiah.

People demanded Imran Khan to solve all the 75 years of problems and got angry when he couldn't do so.

Then people want Bajwa to stop an American conspiracy that has its tentacles throughout Pakistani society, politics and media.

We have a country whose institutions are all corrupt, so we look for one person to solve everything.

I have spoken to many of my family members and friends in Pakistan. It is absolutely ASTONISHING to hear what is going on there !! I had family members who use to support Nawaz Sharif/PML. I was amazed to learn that all of them think that what happened to IK was a tragedy and that BAJWA AND THE MILITARY WAS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS !! They even mentioned that last night Bajwa became so desperate that he THREATENED IK WITH CONSEQUENCES IF HE DID NOT LEAVE !!

Honestly, this traitor Bajwa has utterly destroyed the institution of military in a single night ! People are spitting on them and calling them with derogatory names.

WHY THE HELL WOULD HE DO SOMETHING SO TERRIBLE?? :mad:

Frankly I am done defending Pakistan.

This isn't 2012 anymore where establishment and background was pro-Pakistan while they played the circus

What happened between 2012-2022?
i had intentions of investing in a mobile company in Pakistan
I have spoken to many of my family members and friends in Pakistan. It is absolutely ASTONISHING to hear what is going on there !! I had family members who use to support Nawaz Sharif/PML. I was amazed to learn that all of them think that what happened to IK was a tragedy and that BAJWA AND THE MILITARY WAS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS !! They even mentioned that last night Bajwa became so desperate that he THREATENED IK WITH CONSEQUENCES IF HE DID NOT LEAVE !!

Honestly, this traitor Bajwa has utterly destroyed the institution of military in a single night ! People are spitting on them and calling them with derogatory names.

WHY THE HELL WOULD HE DO SOMETHING SO TERRIBLE?? :mad:
Money and papa jones and of course no self respect and no honor, army should go against this traitor

Never seen such hatred for armed forces since 2007 when Gen Hamid Gul was protesting in islamabad and heard 'napak fauj murdabad' chants. He was devastated. Though we were under a sudo martial law govt then. Feels like the frustrstion and anger amongst general population is similar at the moment 🤕

Never seen such hatred for armed forces since 2007 when Gen Hamid Gul was protesting in islamabad and heard 'napak fauj murdabad' chants. He was devastated. Though we were under a sudo martial law govt then. Feels like the frustrstion and anger amongst general population is similar at the moment 🤕
I want army to wake up and go against the traitor you know who and I hope the new army rule Pakistan and take actions against all traitors including the SC

BTW supreme court and its judges, registrar, etc are equally or are the main culprit here. Whatever Bajwa did or did not do is up for speculation, he might have done things behind the scene however the supreme court did it openly in broad day light.

We have a case going on in the Supreme court with approximately 13000 affectees, we are not able to get a date/hearing for the last 8 months or so, yet in this case, the court opens up on Sunday, Judges come to court at 10 PM and whatnot, the same court is closed at 2 PM to take up a review petition yet opens up at 10 PM for PDM. In the high court where the common man waits for years to be heard while Molvi Iqbal Haider's petition is taken up late at night, everyone in Islamabad legal fraternity knows he is a stooge of Mil establishment and his only purpose in life is to file petitions on behalf of Mil Establishment.

So this whole Bull$*t of protection of the constitution, democracy, rule of law, justice, saviors of the country is just a big fat lie, they are all obliged, compromised, or corrupt.

1649584869602.png

Last edited:
Army is the one and only constant of stability in Pakistan! I don't care what some members here say but we should defend and deflect critique of Pakistan Armed Forces instead of doubling down on it just because people are jazbaati.
So true and gold. Even, at the cost of IK political career, I support it.
the army did the right thing by taking a step back.
Nope. Army or establishement sided with PDM. The SC (supreme corrupt) didn't consider govt review petition. FIA/Police/Army let US officials distributing money. How it can be done unless there was foreign conspiracy as per NSC findings.
Bajwa balanced/went opposite to Russia/UK war. I hope Chinese are not afraid that their J10 secrets will be sold to the US.
Lastly, like any agency make an asset, on the same day his neutralisation plan is made. It is believed that IK was deprived of majority at 2018. This fiasco add wieghts to that belief that establishemnt rigged elections to prevent powerful PM.

Last edited:
BTW supreme court and its judges, registrar, etc are equally or are the main culprit here. Whatever Bajwa did or did not do is up for speculation, he might have done things behind the scene however the supreme court did it openly in broad day light.

We have a case going on in the Supreme court with approximately 13000 affectees, we are not able to get a date/hearing for the last 8 months or so, yet in this case, the court opens up on Sunday, Judges come to court at 10 PM and whatnot, the same court is closed at 2 PM to take up a review petition yet opens up at 10 PM for PDM. In the high court where the common man waits for years to be heard while Molvi Iqbal Haider's petition is taken up late at night, everyone in Islamabad legal fraternity knows he is a stooge of Mil establishment and his only purpose in life is to file petitions on behalf of Mil Establishment.

So this whole Bull$*t of protection of the constitution, democracy, rule of law, justice, saviors of the country is just a big fat lie, they are all obliged, compromised, or corrupt.
People say they rejected IK’s proofs of uncle sam’s threat letter if the SC ic corrupted this is a big problem these traitors should be punished ASAP

Bajwa is clearly involved in Western sponsored regime change.
Never before have I heard Pakistanis talking about the Pak Military the way they are now.
I spoke with Pakistani friends in UK and Pakistan and the anger towards Bajwa and Pak forces in unreal.
He needs to be removed for the sake of credibility of Pak Military and made an example of.

Charge him with treason and hang him, he is a traitor to the nation and has compromised the Pak Forces.
Rather then spending time meeting opposition, going to USA and meeting stooges like Khalzadi,
He should have been focusing on the defence of the nation and the near constant attacks in Balochistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom