What's new

Why are we accusing the COAS?

So all it boils down to the fact that military leadership isn't in any mood to move themselves into the correct path but they and their blind fanboys complaining to not malign the Generals and the military at all. We are so much thin skinned that we can't bear even the slightest of criticism from the very nation we belong to. Then I am afraid we are stuck into a stalemate and can't have any constructive dialogue for the betterment of the country and with time this fault line would keep on widening until it implodes itself.

By mere clever tactics of a heavy bombardments of high quality marketing and emotional blackmailing would only prolong this misery of instability and uncertainty but it will eventually implode when the time comes of not corrected in a timely fashion.

So the end result is military would resume doing what it does "best". And kindly stop whining before the public why you call us bad bully. Because public would find its own path then. And in case of direct confrontation, there would be only one looser from both the parties and you all know who would it be.

And even then if some of you are still in the state of denial then I would like to tell you that those overly disciplined NCO grunts have historically been very bad at fighting their own people and the officers issuing such orders would eventually be defeated.

Can't it be that the cheap justice was securing his future on someone else's pay?

Why the hatred towards COAS Bajwa?
He should not accept extension. There should be limit of greedness. If Have self respect, get retirement and go home. There are tons of professional people with strong skills and experience.

his fate will be one of a disgrace person like Anwar Sadat, of Egypt sold out his country. Plotting is happening and he knows it , I doubt he will ever be rubbing shoulders again with soldiers. Be hiding in his nuke bunker like putin, filthy little scum
Let’s just hope the handful of corrupt Army leadership doesn’t try to pull a Sisi and eliminate Imran Khan, either through imprisonment in fake cases or assassination via TTP or some other ‘unknown group’.

First time in my life I have seen a Supreme court Open at 12 in night

First time in life I have seen a Court make up their own Laws as a group of 5

Then why have Senators and Senate ?

24/7 to McDonalds kholta hai, fast food at Night , Drive in Window
PTI needs to up the rhetoric.
Use terms such as

Ghaddars
Imported Government
Bhikari PM
Chief of Lamme Pe Jao
Supreme Cunt*s of Pakistan
Internal Instability Intelligence
4 Month graduate
Destability Housing Association
Gonglu Head Quarters
Beg 😳
Instability Service Pakistani Retards
Pakistan Money Laundering Network

Feel free to add to the list

Someone here will learn lesson soon to defame Pak Army. Raid on Dr Irsalan house very next day does ring some bell?
That was by FIA
They also arrested my neighbors in 2016 and I even told people here about it but lets just say at Imran Khan jalsa yesterday for the very first time I heard anti army slogans in heart of Islamabad

That for me was rather odd in a place where I saw a lot of military families

1649701698784.png

PTI needs to up the rhetoric.
Use terms such as

Ghaddars
Imported Government
Bhikari PM
Chief of Lamme Pe Jao
Supreme Cunt*s of Pakistan
Internal Instability Intelligence
4 Month graduate
Destability Housing Association
Gonglu Head Quarters
Beg 😳
Instability Service Pakistani Retards
Pakistan Money Laundering Network

Feel free to add to the list
Hahahaha 😅 the most entertaining post here. Pakistan Money Laundering Network 🤣🤣🤣. PMLN

We are surely going for civil war
So be it. Pakistan is already going towards social and economic collapse. At last at the end of the civil war, we at least as a nation would have constitution of our own like what Americans did after their war of independence. The power of the state should remain with the people of the country, instead of half a dozen goons who usually have very high tendencies to go rogue. And those hundreds of useless sell out scum bags in the Parliament should also need to go.

Nice Photoshop 👍. It was very hard to recognize the brha chaitan.

Pakistanis should unite against the corrupted mafia
Corrupt mafia is united against the Pakistan, being actively protected by the country's judiciary and the massive military with nukes.
They own the constitution, they are the law, they are the prosecutor, they are the judge, they are executioner, and they are the assassins with complete foreign powers support.

What you got against them? Pani wali pistol 🔫 ?? And what you gonna do after uniting? You should be ready to snatch your rights howsoever. If they refuse to talk to you, then you would have to speak with the language which they clearly understand. Are you ready for this!

King Nawaz Sharif Hazir hoo ..............................

1649711109191.png

220 million can Invade where these traitors are and teach them a lesson, who will rule well SMQ is a good option
There isn't any shortage of leadership and skills in our nation, only if these scumbags somehow be removed to unclog the flow of our progress.

Lol I have seen so many pro military journalists like him to speak against those culprits in the uniform. Hope we get some great results out of it for our country.

We built Pakistan ! we will save Pakistan...

1649712998347.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom