What's new

Why are we not able to contain violence in Kashmir?

Vikki

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I often wonder why Indian Army has failed to eliminate violence in Kashmir just they did like in Punjab..Isn’t it shameful that a huge country like us with billions of rupees being spent on security is struggling to fight a group of people from an area which is not even as big as many districts in India?

Pakistan has recently curbed more violent ,more extremist and more cruel form of terrorism in their land. We don’t get to hear anymore bomb blasts or killings from their country. I know Pakistan is actively supporting violence in Kashmir by sending arms and training local people; even then it is highly unforgivable or inexcusable for Indian army to come up with such an excuse nearly after 30 years since insurgency began. If they had been efficient ,this movement (at least in its violent form) would have died a long back…where are those people getting getting trained? How are they getting arms? How are insurgents from Pakistan successfully able to sneak in without much resistance? it’s not like they are fighting from forests like in chattisgarh …What do you guys think?

I personally feel Indian Army is going lenient fearing civilian casualties...I feel it's highly unlikely to eliminate such violence without civilian casualties..it is sad but this war has to be taken to its logical end...lakhs of civilians suffered when LTTE was eliminated in Srilanka...Miliiions of common people lost their houses when pakistan eliminated Pakistan taliban and other extremist groups...we should also take the same path ; temporarily there may be some loss to the civilians there;but it will bring in long lasting peace there.

Last edited:
Khalistan.png

You have lost your marbles:- "Miliiions of common people died and lost their houses when pakistan eliminated Pakistan taliban and other extremist groups."

You need to be a propagandist for surgical strikes as you have obviously lost the plot. Maybe India should build bigger loony bins so that they can accommodate people like you, Adolf Bhanya.

You have lost your marbles:- "Miliiions of common people died and lost their houses when pakistan eliminated Pakistan taliban and other extremist groups."

You need to be a propagandist for surgical strikes as you have obviously lost the plot. Maybe India should build bigger loony bins so that they can accommodate people like you, Adolf Bhanya.
No matter how much you try to cover up..its true many civilians became homeless and died during zarb e azb..but I don't blame PA for that..as I said when an operation of such a scale is carried out,it is difficult to eliminate terrorists without losses from civilians side

I often wonder why Indian Army has failed to eliminate violence in Kashmir just they did like in Punjab..Isn’t it shameful that a huge country like us with billions of rupees being spent on security is struggling to fight a group of people from an area which is not even as big as many districts in India?

Pakistan has recently curbed more violent ,more extremist and more cruel form of terrorism in their land. We don’t get to hear anymore bomb blasts or killings from their country. I know Pakistan is actively supporting violence in Kashmir by sending arms and training local people; even then it is highly unforgivable or inexcusable for Indian army to come up with such an excuse nearly after 30 years since insurgency began. If they had been efficient ,this movement (at least in its violent form) would have died a long back…where are those people getting getting trained? How are they getting arms? How are insurgents from Pakistan successfully able to sneak in without much resistance? it’s not like they are fighting from forests like in chattisgarh …What do you guys think?

I personally feel Indian Army is going lenient fearing civilian casualties...I feel it's highly unlikely to eliminate such violence without civilian casualties..it is sad but this war has to be taken to its logical end...lakhs of civilians suffered when LTTE was eliminated in Srilanka...Miliiions of common people died and lost their houses when pakistan eliminated Pakistan taliban and other extremist groups...we should also take the same path ; temporarily there may be some loss to the civilians there;but it will bring in long lasting peace there.

We don't do what China, Sri-Lanka and Pakistan did to eradicate terrorism from their home land simple. Take a page or tow from their books, and we can also succeed I guess. :-):-):-)

I personally feel Indian Army is going lenient fearing civilian casualties...I feel it's highly unlikely to eliminate such violence without civilian casualties..it is sad but this war has to be taken to its logical end...lakhs of civilians suffered when LTTE was eliminated in Srilanka...Miliiions of common people died and lost their houses when pakistan eliminated Pakistan taliban and other extremist groups...we should also take the same path ; temporarily there may be some loss to the civilians there;but it will bring in long lasting peace there.

Indian media and govt is sitting on moral high horse that we arent China or Pakistan when it comes to eliminate its adversaries. The nation is for the people and I am not comfortable with the idea of 'genocide' so future can be good. The problem ailing kashmir is radicalism. Simple as that. When religions are outside state control and have no control on appointment on Maulanas or preists any poisonous agendas can be sowed. That is the core issue. Controlling through genocide will result in problems in the future. Need to strike at the roots.
Second, Kashmir has poor economic integration. When people have jobs, they dont have time for anything else. The political class has made sure people remain jobless for their own merits. Even if 370 isnt teared down, atleast article 35A should be scrapped.

India should leave muzzy infested Kashmir! :-)

No Kashmir, no violence. And most importantly, less muzzys to deal with... :enjoy:

Indian media and govt is sitting on moral high horse that we arent China or Pakistan when it comes to eliminate its adversaries. The nation is for the people and I am not comfortable with the idea of 'genocide' so future can be good. The problem ailing kashmir is radicalism. Simple as that. When religions are outside state control and have no control on appointment on Maulanas or preists any poisonous agendas can be sowed. That is the core issue. Controlling through genocide will result in problems in the future. Need to strike at the roots.
Second, Kashmir has poor economic integration. When people have jobs, they dont have time for anything else. The political class has made sure people remain jobless for their own merits. Even if 370 isnt teared down, atleast article 35A should be scrapped.
You are right.. When people don't have jobs ,they have so much time to indulge in satanic activities..as they say ,idle mans brain is a devils workshop...but my point is why is Indian army not controlling the arms these people are getting?what an inefficient bunch

Yes millions yes two or three million people became homeless but because Pakistan army ask them to leave the so they can attack on terrorists freely.but how you can millions die without proof.
Then i will sey india kill daily millions of people on its soil just dont ask how and why.
Don't write plain lie in front of us and hope for useful discussion.
Mod close this thread.op is spreading lies about our forces.

Last edited:
Sri Lanka controlled Tamil terrorism through genocide..Pakistan did the same thing during zarb e azb...what problems are they facing now?their countries are relatively peaceful

India should leave muzzy infested Kashmir! :-)

No Kashmir, no violence. And most importantly, less muzzys to deal with... :enjoy:

The issue with die down in few years. This is nothing when in the peak from 1990-2002. This is a cycle in the age of social media. When the people figures out social media, these issues with die down. Kashmir is integral to India, first from the India's creation point of view that people of all religions are welcome and have rights in India. When one community in one state tries to challenge that, then Indian state needs to challenge that perception.
Second even legally, India cannot do anything until unless Pakistan vacates its half as per 1948 UN resolutions and all Pakistanis who settled there are evicted and a referendrum made.

Yes millions yes two or three million people became homeless but because Pakistan army ask them to leave the so they can attack on terrorists freely.but how you can millions die without proof.
Then i will sey india kill daily millions of people on its soil just dont ask how and why.
Don't write plain lie in front of us and hope for useful discussion.
Mod close this thread.op is spreading lies about our couand forces.
Actually its not about how PA controlled its terrorism..its about Kashmir..you people are digressing it..if I am wrong,don't believe it..who is forcing you to believe..why r u scared of the truth that you ask mods to close the thread

No matter how much you try to cover up..its true many civilians became homeless and died during zarb e azb..but I don't blame PA for that..as I said when an operation of such a scale is carried out,it is difficult to eliminate terrorists without losses from civilians side
how can you say that which so much certainty
FATA is on the other side of Pakistan, with no way whatsoever for India to observe whatever is going on there. However Kashmir lies with the border of AJK, and we are pretty much aware of what goes on there.
India is the master of Propaganda, if we had even injured a civilian in FATA, India could have easily blown it out of proportion, and unlike Kashmir, the people of FATA are not fighting for Independence

Sri Lanka controlled Tamil terrorism through genocide..Pakistan did the same thing during zarb e azb...what problems are they facing now?their countries are relatively peaceful

And it will come to bite Lanka and Pakistan in the future if not now. Genocide only buys temporary respite. Even if art 370 isnt scrapped, art 35A needs to go for Kashmir to prosper. And that lies the solution.
And during operations, people who obstruct can be shooted at will. And we should let Kashmiri officers deal with the issue like Punjabis dealt with Khalistanis.

Back
Top Bottom